P.

By HumanNature82

It's a story... Read it if you will. More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
The Purple Yoda
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
Hi.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
Author's Note
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII. (Minor Changes)
Hi.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.

XXIV.

2.2K 100 216
By HumanNature82

Henry bat his lashes as he took notice of the radiance in her skin. "You got some."

Jamie scrunched up her face is dismay. "No. I didn't get anything. Well, some head, but he...he let me play this time."

"Oh, tea!" He hollered. "Spill it, bitch!"

Jamie sank into the seat she occupied in Five Watt Coffee. "Could you keep it down?"

Henry scanned the coffee shop, "Girl, bye. Ain't nobody here paying attention to us." He sipped his tea. "Spill, tell me everything."

"I mean," Jamie hesitated as she looked out the window, watching the snow fall. "He...it was different this time, Henry. The whole evening was different."

"Different how?"

"He just let me talk. He didn't interrupt or any of that. He just listened, just like I had for him."

"For him?"

"He told me a little more about him. His ex wife and son," she muttered, not entirely sure if Henry knew.

"Yeah, I remember seeing a paper in the grocery store about it when I was a kid," Henry recollected. "You never heard about it?"

"No," she shook her head. "I've never really paid attention to any of that stuff either. "So," she shrugged, "there's that."

"It was also the talk of the town for a hot minute," Henry continued. "He died from some deformity or something like that. At least that's what they were saying. It's really sad."

"Yeah."

"And what did you tell him," Henry probed, watching his friend in thought.

Jamie's gaze traveled over to her best friend. "I told him about my parents. Everything that I can recall from that day."

"He's tearing down those walls, huh?"

Jamie shook her head bashfully. "Maybe," she smiled. "I worry though."

"About?"

"Everything," she groaned. "He's 46, could basically be my dad."

Henry shrugged. "I see no problem with it. Maybe if you were 14 or something, but we're attracted to who we're attracted to. If it comes from a good place, why does it matter?" Henry waited for a response before continuing. "It's not like he was seeking you out. Plus y'all not even fucking anyway so..."

"I really wanted to last night though."

"Oh really now. Something more happened besides talking I'm assuming? I mean, you did say he let you have fun."

Jamie bit her bottom lip as she thought of the events of that occurred earlier that day. "I discovered that my gag flex is pretty much nonexistent for the most part."

Henry's head fell to the side. "Bitch, what?"

"Yeah," she muttered.

"You deep throated him the first time? Girl, you deserve a medal, because I could never." He began to fan himself. "So, umm, he packing?"

"I've been waiting for you to ask me this for the longest time--"

"You've seen him naked before?"

Jamie furrowed her brows in confusion. "Henry, I've told you this. The dry humping. The shower. The--"

"I do not recall," he blurted, cutting her off. "Maybe I'm tripping, but I do not recall you ever mentioning him being naked."

"Maybe Tyee has been dicking you down so much that you're losing your memory," she laughed. "But yeah, there's been several occasions and he's packing I guess," she fumbled with the end of the napkin that lay beneath her coffee cup. "I really have nothing to compare it to"

"In comparison to your phone," Henry spoke.

Jamie picked up her Sidekick II, holding it vertically. "Bigger than this."

"Yaaaaaaaaassss," Henry cheered. "He packing. When he finally hit he's gonna destroy those walls! You hear me!"

"He's not hitting anything anytime soon," she countered.

"Yeah, whatever you say," He waved her off. "Here's the million dollar question though. Did you spit or swallow?"

Jamie turned away from her friend, unable to say it out loud. "No..." she could hear the smile in his voice. "Yeah, you need an award, boo. You went full on a hundred for the man, sucked out his soul, and swallowed it! Girl, to me, oral is something special. And when you put it on a man like that... How much you wanna bet he's thinking of a way to see you soon?"

"Whatever," Jamie replied as she checked the time on her phone. "We gotta wrap this up. It's damn near five and I still have to go shopping with my aunt."
.
.
.
.
Since they returned from grocery shopping, her aunt kept the conversation to a minimum. Her behavior worried the 17-year-old that could never shut up during their bonding time in the kitchen.

"So, is Corey still coming by tomorrow?"

Finally. "Maybe." Truth is she'd forgotten to double check if he had any plans. "I'll shoot him a text."

Pam watched her niece flip open her device. Her fingers moving rapid along the keyboard. "How about you invite the person you're really seeing?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me," Pam replied, as she dipped the filleted catfish in breading.

Jamie closed her phone, after sending the message to Corey. "Auntie, I don't know why you keep--"

"And you still continue to lie," she replied, flipping the fish on the other side. "You thought I didn't hear you leaving out in the middle of the night?" Jamie visibly gulped, as her auntie continued on. "I heard baby girl."

She silently thanked herself for telling him to back out of the alleyway to avoid being seen. "I was with Corey."

"Really, now?"

"Yeah, we just hung out for a while--"

"How old is he?" She cut her off as she carefully sat the fish in the bubbling oil. Jamie nervously bit her lip, "Auntie..."

"Jamie," she countered. "Be real with me," she encouraged. "How old is he?"

Jamie gnawed on her lip as she stirred the pot of boiling spaghetti noodles. "You know how old Corey is, auntie."

Pam nearly rolled her eyes out of her sockets. "Jamie, let's be real. I'm sure Corey's folks wouldn't dare let him drive a Cadillac. Save that bullshit for the birds." Pam shook her head. "I've always thought you'd come to me that's all. And keep things open and honest, Jamie," Pam stressed, adding a few more pieces of fish in the oil.

"Can you answer this though..." Jamie waited patiently for the question she desired to ask. "Did he pray on you? Force you into this?"

Force? Pray? Like a piece of meat. Jamie fumbled over her words as she prepared to come to his defense.

"Oh, God, no. He'd never. He's been nothing but sweet and--and kind..."

Pamela giggled at her niece, always managing to take the bait. "So there is someone?"

Jamie slapped her hand over her face. A slip it may have been, but she still had the power of keeping whatever she'd choose to herself.

"Yeah. There is..."

Come nightfall, Jamie found herself seated in his luxurious Cadillac, blocks away from her home.

Henry was definitely right, he managed to find an excuse to see her. To deny him the ability to do so was unlikely, because she wanted to see him just as badly.

"I got you something," he announced as he reached into the backseat. "It's not much, but I figured you like it." He pulled out a small bag, placing it in her lap.

Jamie immediately removed all of the stuffing tissues, excited to see what he'd gotten.

"Leopard print," she gasped. "That's how you roll?"

"So you like it?"

"Heck yeah, I've been meaning to buy a strap for the guitar you gave me. I just haven't gotten around to it." She explained as she ran her hand over the material.

"Flip it over."

Jamie did as instructed, seeing her name stitched in the faux leather. "P..."

"C'mon, you're acting like I bought you the world," he smirked.

For her, it was the little things that count. They always do. "You're really sweet."

"So are you." He wiggled his brows, making her burst in laughter.

"I'm serious," she stressed, falling back against the leather seat. "I even told my aunt you were..."

Prince's smile faltered. "Come again?"

"She knows..."

AN: Typos...I know there's tons of them. Ehhh...🤷🏾‍♀️It's also short because I cut it from the previous one.
Also, I felt like the ending of this chapter had the song above playing....

Can you imagine it? This song playing as the camera zooms out on Prince looking at Jamie telling him the one thing he hoped wouldn't happen. Then it fades to black and the credits roll...
Mhmmm...
Tell me how y'all feel about this...what you think is about to occur... As always, I'm curious...
✌🏾💜 & 💡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 4 40
It's a story! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I love writing it! AMK♥
58 0 19
Please read the new story.
21.6K 161 23
Three words. Greyson Michael Chance. Just read it, give it a shot? (: