Ace of hearts ON HOLD

Door hi_dee

Love means nothings in tennis. Dominic Thiem and Alexander Zverev fanfic Meer

Cast //🎾
Part //🎾1
Part// 🎾2
Part//🎾3
Part//🎾4
Part//🎾5
Part//🎾6
Part//🎾8
Part//🎾9
Part//🎾10
Part //🎾 11

Part//🎾7

568 21 17
Door hi_dee

Heidi's POV

No way ! That's so embarrassing.

"Shit shit shit!"

I shout out loud to myself. I can't believe he caught me staring at him. What am I going to say when I see him next. Agh!
"Oh hey there Dominic thiem you have a hot face haha!" No wayyyy.!

He probably thinks I'm some weird ass girl now, who just likes to stare at him without blinking for like three minutes! Ostia!

I bet right at this moment he's telling Alexander all about this super embarrassing moment, and they're probably laughing their asses of in their room, talking about how pathetic I am !

"Fuck my life!"

I scream again dropping my bag on the ground diving into my bed. I have practice with him at seven tomorrow for my match, which is at nine.

Hopefully I don't see him again tonight, because I look red as a tomato and I probably won't know what to say when I see him.

I take my shirt and shorts off, including my socks and underwear. I grab a clean towel from the bed and wrap it around myself. I'm so looking forward to showering right now.

These towels are amazing.

Maybe the water can clean up all this embarrassment I feel all over myself!
"Someone kill me!" I scream again.

Damn I should probably stop shouting before someone files a complaint on me or something.

Okay Heidi just breathe, this doesn't matter, he just caught you staring at him the whole way up in the elevator, it's no big deal right ?

Besides I have to take a shower and go for diner, I also have to check on Alessia to make sure she isn't cutting up her wrist or hanging herself or something.

I take a deep breathe and close my eyes for a second to try clam myself down. I learnt this from the yoga classes Alessia and I used to take.

Speaking of Alessia, I hear a knock on the door. It's probably her because she's right next door and she must have heard all the screaming and swearing.

I take a few steps to the door. I grab onto the door handle and open it super fast with one hand holding up my towel and the other on the handle.

"Omg Alessia I was so worried about you,! I was gonna take a shower and come check on you, come in how're you feeling?"

"Ahhhhh..." cough cough.

I look up at Alessia to she why she isn't coming in, that's when I notice that it's actually Dominic standing by the door!

Holy shit. Should I bang the door in his face or ask him to come in?...what the hell do I do.!

Heidi be cool for once in your life please! I'm still in a bath towel though.
Okay say something. I gently clear my throat and look back up at Dominic and before I can process what to say, the words just run out themselves.

"Umm, do you wanna come in um like something ? Maybe ah um I don't know."

Shit that was terrible. My eyes immediately drop to my feet in shame, can't the floor just open and pull me into the ground. I look back up at Dominic and he's eyes weren't on mine.

He's mouth is slightly open so I follow his eyes to look for were he's looking or what his looking at.

Oh my gosh.
I look down to my chest and I didn't realize my towel was tied a little too low around my chest, showing off nearly half of my boobs! now I know where he was looking.

I snap my fingers in his face but he doesn't stop staring!
Click click click! I snap my fingers in his face.

Nothing..

"Dominic!" I shout.

I immediately pull my towel up super high and super tight so nothing is on display.

"Heilige scheiBe!" (Holy shit)

"Heidi I wasn't ah! I mean shit ! I was just um, like! Oh god what hell!"

Dominic face is red, I mean like super red and he is swearing in German. He sounds like he's rapping with all those swear words. He is biting on his bottom lip and he has one hand in his hair pulling hard on it.

I look up to face him and I notice that his eyes go a kind of darker blue when when he's embarrassed, it's like a royal blue with specks of white here and there.

How can I stay mad at him ..

"Don't worry about it" I say softly. I don't want to see him this embarrassed, because if I don't say anything what excuse is he going to come up with. It's cute for me to see him like this, but for him it must be soo awkward, and I'm a good person so cmon.

"So um did you need something orrr? " I ask him breaking the silence between us.

"I was ah going ask you if you wanted to go for diner together, um with me?"

"Not like a date or anything like that, but because Alex is working on something and he's already eaten so, I was wondering if you wanted to go together?"

Aww, Dominic is like a cute little puppy when his shy, he keeps biting his lip, which is pretty cute and he keeps running his fingers through his hair. And don't forget about those pink cheeks.omg

"I'd love to " I answer smiling at him. I can't help but laugh at him because he looks ridiculous right now aha, and its me so I laugh at everything. I don't know but I just find this situation and Dominics face is really funny.

"Why're you laughing" he asks me, looking as though he's about to laugh as well, but at the same time looking at my with a wtf face. I'm laughing so hard I'm about to start crying literally, I wouldn't blame him if he thought I was mad or something's.

"Nooothhingg " I say between laughs, why is his face so damn funny. You know those people who's faces just make the situation a whole lot funnier, that's Dominic for you. He's not even trying and he looks ridiculous.

From nowhere he starts laughing as well, like really hard. Again he sounds like a donkey that's high on weed or something. If both of us laugh this much and this weird. I wonder what it's gonna be like in the match.

"Why're you laughing" I ask him, because I didn't say or do anything funny, but he seems to be having a good laugh. I hope he's not laughing at me aha.

"You laugh like a fucking sick walrus!" He says to me holding his stomach in pain from laughing. I guess he was laughing at me then.

I knew I had a bad laugh, but not the way he says it, I don't think I sound like dying walrus lol.

"Says the guy who sounds like a high donkey"

Our laughs started dying down after a few minutes more. I can't believe I was laughing for like 3minutes by my room door in my bath towel and no shoes on with Dominic.?

"Okay so ill come get you at 7.30?" He asks biting his bottom lip again. He has to stop doing that, because he looks so hot when he does it.

"Perfect"

"Okay great, so ill see you soon" he says turning around and walking back to his room. I close the door and put my back against it, and think about what just happened a few seconds ago, with my hands over my face.

From nowhere I hear Alexanders voice screaming something so loud that sounds like :

"YOU GO TO ASK HER TO HAVE DINER WITH YOU. THEN SHE CATCHES YOU STARING AT HER TITS ?
YOU FUCKING RETARD DOMINIC !!!"

And then laughing from Alex soon after. Dominic must have told him about that little moment we just had and Sascha can't help but laugh at his best friend.

Oh. My. Gosh i whisper silently to myself.

From the time I got into the room, I didn't quite get the chance to look around the place.

The rooms are amazing, there are two beds on either side of the room which both have fluffy white pillows on them and a brown striped liner on the end. There is a tv in the middle of both beds, sitting on a shiny wooden stand.

There's a small living room area towards the end of the room that's stationed right by a large tinted window, covered by brown and white curtains.

After I'm done looking around the place, I head into the bathroom to take a shower, because I've been wanting one all day long.

The bathroom is just as great as the room, and I can't wait to try out the shower.

I slip out of my towel, put my music on shuffle and jump into the shower, so I can finally relax. I enjoy the feeling of the warm water hit my back, which is so relaxing. And relaxing is something I need after a long day on tour, and it's only been the first day.

-

After 20minutes, I jump out and wrap the same towel around myself. I walk barefoot back to the room to look for something to wear on my date.

Just kidding it's not a date.

I grab a pair of denim shorts and a plain black top. My hair is still wet so I just leave it down. I don't usually wear makeup so I don't bother, except a little mascara and lip balm, otherwise I just spray a little perfume.

I grab my phone and credit card from the bed and put them in my pocket. My phone vibrates right when I do and I have a notification from Alessia on WhatsApp.

Mrs zverev💕 : room 133A , the doors open.

I guess it's time to see how Alessia is doing. I switch the lights off before I leave the room and close the door. My room is basically between Dominic and Alex's and Alessia's and Sonyas.

On my way to Alessia's room I text Dominic

Dominic :🐴😂🎾💕 : Ill be in room 133A😊

I don't know why I put a blushing face, but I guess it just happened. Hopefully it doesn't end horribly aha.

Dominic : 🐴😂🎾💕 : okay, see ya there 😀

I can't help but smile at his message imagining his dumb face right now, with that silly blushy face he always has on.

Alessia's door is open like she said, so I just let myself in. Her room has the exact same setup as mine does.

I look around the room for Alessia and I can't find her. I take a couple steps forward and look in the bedroom area and living area. But she's not in either places. I can hear her though.

"Alessia!" I call out.

That's when I hear her voice much closer coming from the bathroom and it sounds like she's on a phone call and she's crying.

I can faintly hear what she's saying.

"Yes..

Please you can't tell him

You can't tell Alex about this, he can't find out

Yes I took the pills

Yes all 3 of them, plus the injection

Thank you for keeping this secret

I Love you too

Bye..."

And she cuts the call.
What the hell? I think to myself, who was Alessia talking to? And What is she hiding from Alex? From everybody...

------

Find out in the next chapter
(Introducing Sonya and Eva next chapter)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14.4K 421 10
Cover art by @wiistef on Instagram :) Clay Block was your typical high school jock. He was captain of the football team, and was dating the most pop...
13.5K 448 64
Everything in Willow Martin's life fit perfectly together. She's started her new job as a sports journalist at 23 that her best friend, Dominic Thiem...
11.1K 310 8
i wish i hated you ⎯ ❝and no matter how guilty i still feel saying it, i wish i hated you. i wish that weren't true❞ in which love sumners...
7.1K 182 43
The Wimbledon tournament in 2023 takes place in London, where she has lived since birth. On the other hand, Carlos Alcaraz, a Spanish tennis player...