//Marked//Klance

By Princess_Sunset

"Bonding" is achieved by biting into a scent gland hard enough to draw blood and eventually scar, it ties two... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

9.2K 257 201
By Princess_Sunset

A/N
This is it the infamous marking scene. God I don't know to feel about it. I honestly I don't know how to rate this. It's not smutty but also not the most child friendly. You have been warned. I wrote this for my 500 follower milestone. Um enjoy?

Keith wasn't good with words, hence why he always fought. Now Keith was extremely angry at Shiro. He took a deep breath and flared his nostrils. His muscles tensed and he hunched forward. Keith growled and in a dark low voice said.

"You really shouldn't have done that Shiro!!! YOU KNEW HOW I FELT ABOUT IT!!!"

Keith launched homself at Shiro and
knocked Shiro with so much force he fell back. Shiro was so surprised that he didn't fight back. He left an opening and Keith was going to keep hitting him repeatedly because of it. Shiro could have fought back but he didn't want to hurt Keith. He knew Keith was being irrational.

Lance screamed for help and jumped back. His blue eyes widened in terror as he watched Keith punch Shiro in the face. He tried to pull Keith off of Shiro, Keith was just too strong. Keith then let out a deep growl. Lance flinched at the threat. That did

Lance sent distress Pheromones trying to warm the other paladins. He continued to try and pry Keith off of a wounded Shiro. All efforts were futaile, he knew he couldn't match Keith's strength.
He hoped the others would get there soon to help Shiro. There was blood so much blood. The iron smell was seeping everywhere. Pidge and Hunk quickly smelled the pheromones and started yelling. The both of them began to run towards Lance to see what is wrong. Hunk stopped following Pidge to get Coran and the Princess. Hunk had a feeling that they would need to use the healing pod. Before separating they were hit with the smell of blood... Shiro's blood!

Keith realized they are coming for him but his alpha side still wants what is rightfully his. He knocks Lance back and ignores the badly beaten Shiro on the floor. He goes over to him and picks him up bridal style. The blue eyed omega kicked and moved violently but he couldn't escape Keith's grip. Lance had his eyes closed with tears running down his face, He was powerless. He was physical shaking, Lance didn't know what got over Keith. Keith then started to run out out of the room. He had to run from the Crime scene. Lance paralyzed thought to him self. His thoughts raced wildly and thrashing in his mind.

This isn't Keith, Keith would never hurt his own brother. Where are we going? What's going to happen to me?! Why did he attack Shiro?! Is Shiro okay?! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?!

Pidge ran as fast as she could but she was too late. Keith made an escape and went into hiding with Lance.

"Lance?! Lance!? What hap-"
Pidge screamed dashing into the room Keith left.

She gasped at Shiro lying on the ground unconscious. She sniffed the air and smelled Keith's sent mingling with Lance's distressed pheromones. Pidge sat beside Shiro and tried to find a pulse. Eventually she did find it, she was relieved to know that he was okay. Shiro did take a lot of damage and would probably have to take at least a couple of days to heal.
She decided to stay with Shiro and wait for Coran. Afterwards she would go searching for Keith and kick his butt.

_______________________________________

Lance had no idea where they were, in the castle. He couldn't recognize the halls or doors. Keith was still holding him tightly. Even if he was able to get Keith to let him go, a part of his heart would brake.

Lance had a very obvious crush on Keith. But he wasn't sure right now if the man holding him even is Keith. Sure he is a hot head but would never hurt his brother. Lance remembered first seeing Keith back in the Garrison. He was this prodigy, people saying he was going to be like his older brother. Omega, beta, and even alpha girls would flaunt after him, but he was too oblivious to notice other people's feelings. Lance told himself he wouldn't fall for him. Who would ever want a male omega?

Don't fall in love with Keith Kogane, it could only end with a broken heart.

Hearts are the most treacherous things about humans. They betray and let you fall not matter how unprepared you are. Lance let himself fall. He let himself drown in violet eyes, a cinnamon and spicy scent that reminded him of home, and his determination to succeed. He just masked his feelings through their "rivalry". Lance thought he was fine like that. He was fine with just watching Keith. As if an omega will ever beat an alpha like Keith. That's what the Garrison and other schools thought of omegas. Lance has always hidden his true dynamic from his schools, for fear of discrimination, for fear of what people could do to him. He couldn't have Keith, he could only hope and dream. Dream that they could be together and watch from the side lines.

Then Keith had to drop out.

His crush never went away.

They were reunited in space. Not that Keith remembered Lance anyways.

Keith finally opened the door wordlessly. Not even looking at Lance. The room was small and filled with boxes. The walls were bare and vacant, free of decorations. The silence was looming over them, just Keith's heavy breathing. Lance finally opened his eyes and they instantly met with Keith's. Keith inhaled Lance's scent that smelled extremely strong, his alpha was powered up.

He dropped Lance on the floor and Lance yelped in pain upon impact. Suddenly Keith was on top of him and pinning him down by his wrists. Lance was nervous, he had no idea what Keith was up to. However his heart was racing fast and he felt like he was burning. Keith was so close to him, he could hear Keith's heart thudding too.

Keith leaned in and buried his nose in Lance's neck right on the scent glands. Lance tensed up, and felt his scent glands release his scent. Keith groaned and continued to Nuzzled that spot. Keith's own scent got thicker in the air. Lance was starting to get dizzy, pheromones everywhere. His face was flushing red from Keith's nuzzling and being so close. His crush was nuzzling him.... WILLINGLY! However Keith wasn't just going to settle for nuzzle. No his alpha was demanding him to claim the omega.

Lance, Lance, omega, MINE

Lance felt something cold and wet swipe across his neck. He shivered knowing that Keith had just licked him. Keith was now lapping his scent glands roughly. Lance was now stuttering out words to get Keith's attention.

"K-keith? B-b-buddy? K-keith?"

Keith wasn't paying any attention he was focused on one goal and one goal only, Marking Lance. Lance was an ocean and Keith was drowning. Drowning in his scent, his heart beat, his panting, his soft skin, his flushed face, and his eyes. Keith growled and continued to lap at the glands.

Lance was conflicted, it felt right to be with Keith but not like this. Lance always dreamt of being courted by his suitor. Like a fairy tale come true. But like most fairy tales it's not reality. Reality is harsh sometimes and likes to make you believe impossible expectations. Courting was the best way to find out if two people are ready for bonding and later on mating.

Keith detached from Lance's neck and looked down at him. Soft brown tufts of hair sticking out, Lance's chest heaving up and down in a stead pattern, faint freckles splattered on his nose and cheeks, skin hot to the touch, but Lance wasn't looking at him. His face was turned away and eyes clutched shut. Keith knew it was wrong to claim without consent. Back on Earth it was even seen as a sin. But something was gravitating him towards Lance. Keith felt his canine teeth sharpen on their own. His alpha side was clawing at his mind. His violet eyes hazy and full blown with lust. Keith's grip on Lances's wrists tighten. Lance sucked in a sharp breath.

Keith no! Please! No not this way! I like you but do you even like me?!

Before Lance was even mentally prepared Keith had sunk his teeth in Lance's neck. Keith's teeth sank into the glands and caused Lance to bleed.  Lance screamed in excruciating pain. This was bonding. Tears streamed down his face, and began to sob. Keith was still intactes with Lance's neck. Their scents were mixing, ocean breeze with campfire, Honey with cinnamon and spice. Mixing Feelings and Souls. Lance was now wearing Keith's scent permanently. He was marked... For life.

Keith slowly detached from Lance's neck and began to lick the swollen mark. He released Lance's wrists and got up. Keith began to lick Lance's blood off his hands. Lance lied on floor for a couple of minutes before slowly getting up and touching his mark. As soon as his fingers brushed the red almost purple mark, pain washed over him and he hissed. Tears started to collect once again. He covered his mark with his hand and tried to tell Keith off. His heart seemed  broken but not completely. Lots of girls would have wanted this but.... He didn't. He could only look up at Keith with tear stained cheeks and say.

"You Y-Y-You!!! What have you done!!!"

Keith had not noticed that his now mate was upset. His alpha was still very much in control. Lance didn't take the silence lightly and got up. His legs were wobbly but he had to get out of there. He rushed past Keith and out the door. Lance ran where ever his legs could take him. He wasn't watching were he was going until he ran into something. He heard a familiar voice.

"LANCE! IT'S YOU BUDDY!! WAIT! ARE YOU OKAY!?"

It was Hunk! Lance quickly wrapped his arms around Hunk and began to sob once again.  Hunk was surprised and then noticed the now purple bite on Lance's neck. Color drained from his face.

"Nooo...Lance is that what I think it is?"

Lance didn't speak but nodded yes. He didn't want to talk he just wanted the world to go away. No war, no mark, nothing.

"Come on Lance let me give you a piggy back ride. We have to make sure that umm bite doesn't get infected."

Lance merely nodded and did what he was told. He closed his eyes and was slowly falling asleep as Hunk carried him to the infirmary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
26.1K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut