Deliver Your Love (Camren AU)

By VeggySoup

Camila was about to go home one night after her shift at the restaurant. She got one last unexpected delivery... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

19.5K 651 498
By VeggySoup

Camila woke up to the sound of camera clicking. She groaned as she rubbed her eyes but was confused when she felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her waist. She opened her eyes to see her mom, dad and little sister on the doorway grinning widely at her. She looked to see the owner of the arms, who happened to be the one and only Lauren Jauregui.

"Morning Mija...." Sinu greeted and Camila wondered whether that was a smile or a cheeky smirk.

"Morning mami, papi, sofi. No offense, but what on Earth are you guys doing in my room, watching m- us?"

"You guys make a cute couple, that's all." Sinu winked and before Camila could protest, the three closed the door, all of them giggling. Camila couldn't help but let out a chuckle herself but then laid back on her bed when she saw that she had another ten minutes before her alarm usually rang.

But Camila couldn't sleep. Instead, she watched the sleeping figure beside her. Her beautiful eyes were closed and her breaths were soft. She laid her finger on Lauren's eyebrows, and then leaning in to kiss her forehead.

"I have to agree with your mom." She suddenly spoke, making Camila jump a bit in surprise. She finally revealed her viridescent eyes and her lips formed into a warm smile.

"Lauren! Jesus!" Camila scolded, hitting her shoulder a bit.

"Damn woman! Why are you so rough in bed?" Camila rolled her eyes and then pulled the blanket they shared up a bit.

"You need to go. Your mom must be worried sick." Camila said but Lauren didn't move from her position and kept on smiling lovingly at Camila.

"Lauren..."

"Camila..."

"What are you thinking?" Camila questioned as she couldn't quite figure out the smile on Lauren's face.

"How beautiful you are and how much I'd love to wake up beside you every morning." And that's all it took to make Camila's cheeks red. They stared at each other, both not knowing what to say but had to be disturbed by the sound of the alarm.

"Alright, seriously you gotta go." Lauren pouted but nodded nevertheless. She got out of bed, kissed Camila's temple and then walked over to the window.

"Lauren?"

"Yes?" Lauren asked as she opened the window.

"You know we have a front door, right?" And then Lauren sort of froze a bit, because quite honestly, it didn't get to her stupid brain.

"Right." She slowly closed the window and then pointed at Camila's door. As she left Camila's room, she grinned widely like a little kid.

"Idiot.." Camila chuckled as she shook her head. "Such an adorable idiot.."

--
Another day, another fully dressed Lauren sitting beside Sofi eating breakfast.

"Lauren, today is Thursday, no practice, I can take the bike."

"Nope. I'm on a mission." Lauren replied, her lips forming into such a huge smile that Camila was worried it might tear off her pretty face.

"What mission?" Camila asked as she took a banana, prepared for Lauren's answer.

"Remember? Infinity trips to a kiss on the lip?" Camila stopped peeling off her banana, remembering their conversation.

"You dork. But seriously, I can ride the bicycle."

"Nope.. can't have him stealing you away from me now..."

"Lauren I do-"

"The decision has been made Camz, why are we even arguing this?" And Camila sighed. When Camila finished her banana, Lauren put her bowl in the sink and the pair greeted the Cabellos a goodbye. They got inside Lauren's car and before it starts, Lauren stared at the side of Camila's head. Of course, Camila noticed someone staring at her, so she quickly looked back.

"Drive."

"Well damn sorry, needed to look at something beautiful before I start the day." Camila groaned as she knew Lauren was slowly making her way through her heart. As usual, they drove in comfortable silence. When they arrived in school, Lauren rushed out as Camila took off her seatbelt in confusion. Before she even finished, Lauren had opened the door for her.

"M'lady.." Lauren grinned as Camila stepped out of the car.

"Why.. how chivalrous of you Jauregui.."

"Always. For you." Lauren closed the door and locked it. The jocks from yesterday saw this and took it as a sign to stay the fuck away from Cabello. Just in case they didn't get it, Lauren glared at them. Camila saw this and took her hand, she could feel Lauren starting to change. And she liked this Lauren.

In fact, she could imagine dating her someday.

--
"Cabello!" Austin called out as he walked over to Camila's locker.

"Yeah?" Camila replied, not even looking at him. She was too busy putting her books in her locker.

"Wanna have lunch together? I need help with maths."

"Yeah, sure." She answered cheerfully and when she finished, she locked her locker. She walked with Austin as they indulged themselves in small talk. They were both deep in their geek worlds talking about comics that they didn't realize a certain green eyed girl behind them trailing as they walked into the cafeteria.

"The fuck is he doing?" Lauren growled, making both Normani and Lucy laugh out loud.

"Lauren, he's her friend. let the girl breathe. C'mon, you haven't sat with us for ages." Lucy nudged as she held Lauren's hand and dragged her into their usual table. Lauren grumbled but agreed. Camila on the other hand, sat with the geeks. Lauren could feel her jealousy rise up when she sees Camila leaning in closer towards that Justin Bieber wannabe.

"What is she doing?" Lauren complained, putting her hands up.

"Laur, she's probably helping him with homework. Look at the notebook. Relax..." Normani replied as Kena took a seat on her usual spot.

"I see lover girl's back.. you should ask her to sit here sometimes." Keana winked and Lauren immediately shook her head, making the whole table laugh. She remembered what Camila said about both Keana and Lucy and reminded herself that she wasn't going to let Camila get too close to both girls. She didn't need anymore competition.

"Hey guys, can I um, I know this is like the popular table or whatever but can I join you?" Dinah asked and Normani moved to give her space.

"Dude, we're not the popular table, what the fuck. You can sit here anytime Dinah.." Lucy replied as she chewed on her muffin.

"Where's Camila?" Normani pretended to not know.

"With dorito boy." Lauren choked on water and Normani spilled her popcorn. The girls on the table laughed loudly at Dinah's remark. Dinah simply shrugged.

The entire lunch, both Dinah and Lauren kept on staring at Camila, making sure she was alright. Fifteen minutes before lunch ends, Camila stood up from her seat and checked her phone, Dinah didn't know she received texts and Camila frowned when she noticed she got no texts back. Ally wasn't here today beacuse she was ill and she didn't want to spend lunch alone or with the geeks. They were cool, yes, but there's a limit to the geekness. She looked around the cafeteria and when her eyes meet Dinah's, they both grin widely.

"Cheechee!"

"Chancho!" They both stood up and wrapped each other inside their arms as if they didn't just see each other this morning. Lauren admired their friendship so much. Camila looked to the side and saw the table Dinah was sitting in.

"Um, we're just gonna head to the library. Thank you so much for letting me sit with you guys." Dinah told them, smiling politely as she walked with her best friend outside the cafeteria. She knew how uncomfortable Camila was around a bunch of new people.

As they head out, Camila looked back and of course, Lauren was watching her back. Their lips turned into wide smiles and Camila nodded as a greeting. Lauren nodded back and smiled impossibly wider. Damn, what was this girl doing to her?

The whole table saw the interaction and as Lauren looked down at her food, blushing a bit, the girls being the good friends that they are, teased her.

"Anyone have any fucking whip cream?" Lucy joked, causing the table to erupt into a fit of laughters.

"I hate you guys."

--
Okay dating Camila was just purely impossible. First dorito boy, now blue eyed goddess.

Lauren watched as Alexa or whatever her name was talked to her future girlfriend. She laid her elbows on the counter and talked as Camila put some money in the register. They were both smiling widely and Lauren wanted so badly to reach over and listen in to their conversation.

The girl then sat in her booth with a guy that looks alike. Camila stole glances at Lauren and laughed when she saw that Lauren was glaring at the pair. Lauren heard her laughter and continued frowning, clearly unamused. She proceeded with her physics homework but was surprised when Camila came with a bowl of sundae.

"To cool down your jealousy." Camila joked, making Lauren freeze. She kissed the top of Lauren's hair and winked. She then walked over to Alexis' booth and gave them their sandwich. Why did Lauren feel like they were already dating? She didn't mind this. She didn't mind being her friend if that means having Camila do all this cute shit to her.

She ate her sundae and continued with her physics homework. She was at the top of her class and wanted to keep her good scores so she paid her surroundings no heed and focused on it. However, she was stuck on a number and even considered calling Ally over.

"What on Earth is this?" Ally asked.

"Physics."

"And you decided to call me, why?"

"I have no idea. Just help me."

"Want me to google it? Wait- even better. We have a Camila." Lauren wanted to ask what a Camila could possibly do because quite frankly, Ally was the senior. However, Ally was already on her way to Camila and whispered something in her ears as she pointed at Lauren. Camila nodded, took of her apron and sat across Lauren.

"What's wrong?" She asked, her eyes focused on the questions in front of her.

"I have questions." (A/N Go get it on itunes.) Lauren stated.

"Shoot."

"The numbers I circled."

"Ooooh, are you in Jameson's class? That's the highest physics class right? Nice! He's actually proposing the principal that I move there but of course, he thinks I'm too young." Camila ranted as she wrote some stuff on her notepad. Lauren was shocked, Jameson was the most horrible professor she knew, and he liked Camila enough to suggest her to the principal? He barely let Lauren in his class and Lauren had a straight 4.0.

"There. Number 8" Camila suddenly spoke, interrupting Lauren's train of thoughts. And when she looked at Camila's answer and compared it with her answer key, she opened her mouth in shock. She just fucking did the work she tried doing for an hour in less than five minutes.

"How the fuck..."

"You got the formula wrong you dumbass." Camila rewrote her steps and showed it to Lauren, who was staring at Camila.

"This is the answer, not me. Stop staring." She said, blushing.

"You're the answer to all the questions of my heart." Lauren didn't know where that came from, but both girls blushed furiously.

"Flirt later. Physics first." And they both ended up spending half an hour doing Lauren's homework before Camila had to excuse herself to go and wash dishes.

"She's a fucking genius Ally." Lauren remarked when she saw Ally walking towards her. Ally chuckled and nodded, she knew that.

"She's a genius in all of the sciences, english, maths and music. But don't ask her to draw, she's worse than Sofi." Ally told as she stared at the now completed homework. She wanted to puke from all the mathematical equations she saw.

"She's so intelligent and funny and adorable and lovely and I'm so-" Lauren sighed as she eyed the paper Camila was doodling on. She smiled when she saw a spongebob at the bottom corner of the page.

"So fucking whipped, huh?"

"Stop. Not whipped, just really admire her."

"Sure Jan. Come by anytime Lauren, even if you're not driving Camila. Don't think we're strangers anymore now. (A/N Also go get it on itunes    !) Who knows? I might be able to give you tips on how to win her heart." Ally winked as she left the booth.

She watched as Alexis walked over to the counter where Camila was just preparing to go home. She saw the look on Alexis' face, the same admiration that Lauren always looks at Camila with. The girl gave Camila a warm hug and left with the other guy.

Yup, Lauren definitely needed some tips to win her heart.

--
A/N
Short filler. Hope you enjoyed it! Hope you have a good day too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
42.5K 1.2K 20
Lauren Jauregui is a vampire and is starting to have a hard time to control her thirst for blood. After 4 years of being one will she lose her contro...
656K 11.7K 31
Camila met Lauren in the cafeteria the first day of high school. At first glance, there was already a certain attraction between them, but they had n...
462K 11.7K 21
Camila Cabello was new. She was different from the others. She was distant. She kept to herself most of the time. One day, she met a certain green ey...