ZERRIE : Unknowingly His

By AnamQureshi1D

Running away from her past, Perrie thought she had finally moved on. But little did she knew, she was walking... More

INTRODUCTION
Zayn Malik WTH...!!!
Girls day out
First day with Jerk
Late Again
Italy
Pink Hairs
Love Hurts
Home Sweet Home
Eiffel Tower
Gigi Hadid
Kissing the Stranger
WTH Happened Last Night..??
Lunch
Gossip
Trust Me..!!
Alex Who..??
Serious Talk
Proposal..??
Guilty
Back to work
Emma
Practise makes the Person better
Performance
Syco Music Signed Us
Glory Day
New York City
Charlie Puth
Drunk Confession
Secret is out
Jealousy
One Direction Concert
Crazy Date
Confronting Emma
Nightmare
Victoria Secret
Wedding
Wedding outfits
Pregnant
Epilogue
Author Note

Brits Award

547 17 8
By AnamQureshi1D

PERRIE P.O.V

Finally the day had came..!!
Brits Awards..!!
Our first ever Brits..!!
And guess what..?!
We are freaking nominated for our song Shout out to my ex..!!
And thats not enough we are even gonna perform on that big platform.

I was so excited. Alex will also attend the Brits today. I had not seen him in a while. I just wish that we get that award.

We are getting ready for our performance. All the girls have to dye their hairs blonde today. Obviously fake dye.

I am thankful that I am blonde head. Otherwise I had to sit over here for another half hour which is kinda annoying to be honest.

I hate to sit over here while people work on my face and hairs. It had became routine from past days before every performance we have to wear sexy outfits and thousand layers of makeup on our face.

I was the first to get ready. The girls were still stuck with the on going makeup and hairstyles.

"Come on guys do it fast we dont have forever just get over with it." Our manager shouted at the stylist and left. He is just 30 years old handsome hunk but he behaves like he is 300 years old. Actually he is gay so he dont even glance in our way.

"I would have had 30 round of sex with this guy if he wasn't gay" Anne commented licking her lips.

"You are talking about 30 I would have fucked him 300 times even if he was bisexual." Jesy piped in.

"Ewwww girls you are gross." I said.

"Whats ewww about it. Like you dont find him hot.!!" Jesy pouted.

"He is hot but I am not gonna rape him in my imagination..!!" I defended myself. Ok may be he have those drool worthy abs and kissable plump lips but he is gay and we have to respect that.

"Whatever but he have sexy ass." Jade commented and they all started talking about how sexy ass our manager have. He dont look or act like a gay only the people who are close to him knows.

My cell beeped

I miss you babe..
Cant wait to see you..

Love Alex...

I smiled and text him back that we will be out in 10 mins.

After longtime they all were ready.
"I think you all should go blonde. It suits you guys" I said genuinely.

"I am in Pezz. I am gonna go blonde soon. I promise" Jesy chimed in.

Our conversation was cut short as our manager came to call us and guess what all three of them started giggling as they saw him.

"Whats going on..??" He asked with raised eyebrow.

"They need to be in mental assylum not here." I shrugged as made my way towards the palanquin followed by girls.

Yes palanquin we will gonna make an entry sitting on palanquin with the help of our back dancer.

*******************************
Performance on upside if any of you had not seen.
*******************************

The performance was amazing as we changed and made our way towards our table where Alex and the other guys were sitting.

I hugged Alex squeazing the life out of him. He kissed me. Delicious his scent was making my knees go weak. We broke the kiss and took our seat smiling like love sick puppies.

The function was in full swing awards were distributed.

Simon Cowell came on the stage to give the award for the best song. Yup the same catagory in which our song was nominated.

Alex enterwined our fingers as the nominated songs started displaying. I was shocked when I saw Zayn song was also nominated. God we have the tough competition.

Wait where is Zayn..??!!

"Hey Joseph Do you know where Zayn Malik is.?" I asked him in hushed. I dont want to upset Alex as he was busy looking at the nominees.

"He had some work so he skipped." Joseph our manager said with poker face. I just nodded ad went back to look at the stage.

The nominations were over as Simon started "And the winner is." He smiled mischieveously.

"SHOUT OUT TO MY EX BY LITTLE MIX" Everyone started clapping we jumped up hugging eachother. I pecked Alex on his lips as we made our way to stage.

We all were on the verge of tear. It was like dream come true. We won the Brits. I cant believe it still.

As we reached on the stage Simon handed us the award. It was like holding the heaven in our hands. We all were squeling giggling it wasthe moment of pure bliss.

The girls gave the thank you speech.

"I just wann say thank you to all our exes this is for you lads." I spoke everone laughed.

(A/N: I know this was said by Jade but think of this as coming from Perrie. :p)

We made our way back. The whole event went by in blink. I excused myself and went into the changing room to change my outfit for after party. This outfit was my favourite. The girls were being lazy but I cant miss the chance to dress in this beautiful gown.

The after party was in full swing as we met some celebrities. Girls drunk alot today so I stayed on safe side. Alex left because he had some business to takecare off. But he promised be that he will be staying with me tonight.

We left the after party at 2 a.m. but papz were still waiting outside.

Oh no God please safe us...

"Hey pappy..!!" Anne slurred as she made her way towards papz. Canera started flashing. Good.

"I think you all had good time" one of them said.

"Yes ofcourse we did" Jade who was still in her senses said.

"Oh thats great so about your song. Is their is someone you had specifically written this song for.?"

"SHOUT OUT TO Z.M" Jesy screamed giggling.

"Oh shut up.!" I panicked

"Who is Z.M...?? Is he your ex Perrie..??" They started firing questions.

"We gotta go." I said and started to make our way out to the car.

Jesy had just did the damage..!!

I hope they just let it slip.

We reached the hotel they all were sleeping I let the caretaker to take them to their rooms. I was so mad and tierd at the same time. I was having the good day until Jesy mentioned Zayn.

I am glad that atleast she had used the short form otherwise they would have known that Zayn Malik was my ex.

"Hey babe whats got your mood down..??" Alex asked pulling me into hug.

"I am just tierd Al." I half lied.

"Oh I understand baby just change and come to bed I will be waiting for you." He smiled and walked into the kitchen.

I sighed as I made my way into my bedroom. I took shower and put on Alex tshirt and shorts which reached to my mid thigh. I walked out to see shirtless Alex sprawled on the bed texting someone I guess.

"Hey" I said and layed beside him. He put his phone away and pulled me closer.

"So what is it.?" Alex asked stroking my hairs. See I cant even lie to him.

"Jesy messed it up Alex." I wrapped my legs around his waist and layed on top of him resting my head on his chest listeninig to his heart beats. This is my favourite place on top of him.

"Will you explain properly what exactly she did.?" He asked calmly playing with my hairs.

"When we came out of party. Jesy was a bit tipsy and the papz were still there waiting outside. So when we went out they started asking questions and they asked about whom SOTME is and Jesy said its about Z.M" I said the last part silently. Tears started to roll down of my eyes.

"Oh my baby dont cry." He made me look at him and he kissed my tears away.

"Nothing will happen trust me. Everything will be fine. Just be strong and dont panick when they mention something about him. If you will panick and they will dig you for answers." I nodded my head. I have to be strong I cant let them ruin me once again.

"Now gimme a kiss hottie shorttie" he pulled me up and connected his lips on mine. I giggled as I kissed him back. The hell with papz.

4 chapters in just a day. Cant believe it..!!
Actually I have to finish this book now. Because it being more than 1 year so yeah. Love you guys.
Vote
Comment
Share :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.8K 18
"It's funny how, the people who say "I would never hurt you." Hurt you the most." What happens when the 'It' celebrity couple of the pop music worl...
121K 4.5K 56
Fourth Book in Series. Tragic endings; beautiful starts. Millions of pieces glued to mend their hearts. Only hope, strength, trust and love can mend...
376K 14.5K 60
She didn't have to reach out for the dark night, she didn't have to build her own way to the constellations. Because the stars - oh, what she was loo...
15.9K 691 12
Marcel is the school nerd. His life went worse when his twin brother Harry died, and ever since then he is alone and is getting bullied. Espesially b...