A Wheelchair Cowgirl's Story

Par Officiallyheartland

Follow the journey of Hazel Taylor, a fifteen year old barrel racer. When Hazel's life is changed in a matter... Plus

Chapter 1: Home life
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The Change
Chapter 4: Something Different
Chapter 5: Finally Home
Chapter 6: New Ways
Chapter 7: Back to the Barn
Chapter 8: A New Opportunity
Chapter 9: Back in the Saddle
Chapter 10: On a road trip
Chapter 11: Off to Canada
Chapter 12: At Heartland
Chapter 13: A morning at Heartland
Chapter 15: Time in the round pen
Chapter 16: Last day at Heartland

Chapter 14: Trail Ride

1.2K 28 0
Par Officiallyheartland

   Amy, Georgie, and Hazel were off on the trail. "The scenery is so beautiful out here!", Hazel said. "Yeah! Especially the mountains!", Georgie said. "I have somewhere I want to take you", Amy said. The rode a little more. They came up to this area where there were jumps made out of wood. "What's this?", Hazel asked. "It's a homemade jumping course that Ty made for me 10 years ago", Amy said. "Wow! It's amazing! Do you ever use it anymore?", Hazel asked. "Not that much. Georgie's used it though", Amy said.
     "Yeah, I've snuck off and came here to jump", Georgie said. Georgie clicked Trouble on and started him into a canter. "She loves to jump", Amy said as they were watching Georgie jump. "Wow! You're awesome!", Hazel said as Georgie came up to her. "Thanks! I haven't practiced in a while, but I like to do it every now and then", Georgie said. "Well, we should probably head back", Amy said.
   They headed back to Heartland. "Do you want to help us with the horses?", Amy asked. "Yeah! Sure!", Hazel said. They reached the barn and Hazel's dad got her off of Phoenix. They took the horses in the barn and started grooming them. "I love this barn" Hazel said. "Thanks. I love it too", Amy said. "Well, 3 years ago Amy wanted to add a few stalls, but of course Jack wouldn't let her", Georgie said with a smile. "I wasn't very happy at that time. That's when I came back from that tour", Amy said.
    They put the horses out to graze. They sat out close to the field watching the horses graze happily. "Thanks for the ride", Hazel said. "No problem! We hope to do more fun stuff with you while you're here", Amy said.
    They sat there silently watching the horses in the sun grazing.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

156K 3.4K 52
"You are mine now!" He said with an evil look on his face. "No I'm not. I have a fiance and I certainly don't need you." I replied harshly. "You kno...
33.8K 1.4K 26
Jeon Y/n, who is forcefully married to a cold CEO, Park jimin, Who doesn't even like her,, he thinks her just a trash nothing else.. But her fate had...
14.3K 143 41
Blake and her mother moved to a small town called River Hollow. She attends a new school and meets new people. What she doesn't know is that she has...
156K 3K 35
Marauders were messing with time-turner which they had stolen from Professor McGonagall's office. The Marauders including Lily and Marlene came from...