For Auld Lang Syne (Navy Book...

By Sarahbeth552002

Devon Tatum had waited ten years for Josh McIntire to come back into her life. Where he had been for the pas... More

The Beginning...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (The End)
Don't Say Good Bye
Sweetest Goodbye (Navy book 3)
A Beautiful Mess
More of You
Dream
Love Me Sweet (Love Me book 1)
Love Me True (Love Me book 2)
To See You
The Best Thing (Stevens Book 8)
Let It Be Me (Triplets 1)
And So It Goes (Stevens book 10)

Soft Place to Fall

14.9K 251 5
By Sarahbeth552002

https://www.wattpad.com/story/110465730-soft-place-to-fall

Carmen Morales has finally moved on from her troubled past and, to the outside world, she appears to have it all; success, wealth, and beauty. She's at the top of her career as a international supermodel. Unfortunately, success comes with a new set of problems in the form of menacing phone calls and letters, and they're something that she can no longer ignore. Will Pruitt has served his country, giving all that he could possibly give without losing his life in the process. His body has healed but his soul hasn't. At loose ends until he's able to return to active duty, he takes a job 'babysitting' a friend of a friend who is being threatened. The catch is that he has to keep a low profile, and anyone who knows Will, knows that this is an impossibility when it comes to a beautiful woman, and Carmen is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. Will Carmen be able to withstand all of Will's undeniable charm and will Will be able to keep Carmen safe from the danger that is threatening her?

Navy Book 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 0 10
She hadn't seen him for a while but then he comes back. What happens? No copyright to "Games of Thrones", some spoilers. Sorry.
1.6K 50 43
Hunter Dane Ellington One fucking picture for an Instagram poll and that was all it took. My little sister's best friend no longer looked like...wel...
82 0 15
After 8 years together, A.J decides to leave for the military and leave Victoria behind. Devastated and heartbroken Victoria decides to move on and f...
48.2K 1.2K 13
10 years. 10 years I've been searching for her. She disappeared and we can't find her. I'm not sure if what happened between us caused it. But I need...