love

Autorstwa Sunflower_Girlz22

Derek and Julianne have a daughter long story Więcej

Lexi hough
1
2.
3.
4. 5 years later
5. 3 years later
7. Part 2 to chapter 6.
8.
9. Thanksgiving
10. 9th birthday and Christmas
11. Four wheeler accident.
12. Dwts (5 years later)
13. Week 1
A/N

6.

234 3 0
Autorstwa Sunflower_Girlz22

Jules'pov.

          I went into Lexi's room. Derek had finished making breakfast. Lexi was facing the wall. I said "Lexi." She turned. She said " mommy. " I said "what's wrong?" She said " I don't feel good. " I went to the bathroom to get the thermometer. I went back to Lexi's room. She sat up. I put the thermometer under her tongue. 

      We waited till it beeped. I took it out. She had a fever of 110*. She reached her arms for me. I got her. She's 8, but she's the size of a 5 year old. I took her to the living room. Derek saw and said "what's wrong?" I said " she has a fever of 110. " Lexi said "daddy." He got her. She burried her face in the crook of his neck.

       Derek rubbed her back. I said " lex you want to eat something. " she shook her head. We went to the living room. Derek sat on the couch holding Lexi. Lexi burried her face in his chest. I hate seeing Lex sick. This is the first time she's gotten sick since she was 2.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24.5K 601 17
This is the sequel to 'Love for him'.
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
2.8K 78 23
Introducing the Delafield series, each sibling believes they fill a certain role in the family. What do they do when they lose this key part of their...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC