Blood And Iron

Por Shocker_Girl

Book 3 in the Shock Therapy Series Now a young hero of the Powers Society, Narina Yukata is a fully fledged a... Más

Prologue: Blood Boils, and Iron Toils
Working Day
Scalaknight
Valerie
The Elite Forge
How We've Grown..
Sensei
Powers Society Galactic.
Narina's Test
Ozone, Flame Tyrant from the Sky.
The Pure Genius Stoor
Slot Boy
Mecha Prism Dragon
Tide the Sweet Siren..
Ezra's Family.
True Family
Tide vs Ozone
Shimmer Dragon. Feel it, Everyone's Hope
A Need to Heal
Epilogue: The Gods.

Black Knight Dragon

270 28 10
Por Shocker_Girl

Year 2012..

"HYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

A deadly warcry resounded as a powerful fist rammed through a robotic minion with a skull imprinted on it's dome shaped purple metal head...

The mighty hero.. Mighty Man.. He was a powerful muscular man.. wearing a red jumpsuit, with yellow gloves, and two large black Ms emblazoned upon his chest.. and a black mask on his broad jawed face, covering his eyes and nose.  His hulking body was probably around 8 feet tall or more..

Mighty Man grinned, his teeth blazing white as more Dread Bots came out from the various halls of the vast metallic dark fortress.  "More party guests? Well come on in! Always room for more to share the chips of justice!!! EN GARDE!!!"

Mighty Man ran forward as the Dread Bots fired their weapons at him.. but with each and every shot that hit his powerful body, Mighty Man's muscles seemed to get a little larger..

That was his ability.. the ability of one of the last Heroes of the Golden Era of heroes.. before the start of the Rebirth Company.

Mighty Man aimed his powerful fist at one of the larger Dread Bots. "GRAND IMPACT!!!"

"BOOOOMMM!!!" a shockwave radiated out.. blasting aside Dread Bots as Mighty Man's fist impacted with his target.. 

He continued to punch his way through various bots until finally, he found himself in front of a ginormous metallic  door marked with a large red eye symbol..

Mighty Man used his tremendous might to push these doors open... 

Before him was a massive metallic grand hall... where a throne stood in front of a window.. displaying the ocean behind it.. as the fortress was mainly underwater.

Standing in front of the throne.. pacing as if he had been waiting for Mighty Man, was a tall individual, though only the kind of tall by normal human standards.. He wore a long black trench coat.. and a black metal helmet with a single red eye emblazoned upon it's shiny surface.

"Ahhh.. Mighty Man.." said the man, turning his helmeted masked head to look upon the hero.. speaking in a staticky disguised voice that almost sounded demonic yet robotic. "You've arrived."

"Dread Commander." said Mighty Man. "I'd say it was a pleasure to see you again, but we've done this dance so many times, it's starting to get boring.."

"Really? I've enjoyed our encounters.. you're almost like a friend that comes by every Sunday Dinner.." said Dread Commander. 

"What's the deal Dread?" said Mighty Man. 

"Whatever do you mean?"

"You've never been this stupid!" said Mighty Man. "I'll be the first to admit, you're pretty brilliant.. a tactical genius.. which means you of all people should know about my ability... why the hell would somebody whose evaded us ever since he first started being a villain, throw a bunch of his minions at me.. knowing that I would power up from plowing myself through them! It's almost like you wanted to lose!"

Dread Commander let out a staticky chuckle. "Oooh. not bad Mighty Man.. not bad.. you're not quite a muscle head after all... then again.. a mere idiot could figure out all was not as it seemed.. and yet you barreled in headlong anyways.."

"Not like you gave me much of a choice." said Mighty Man.. his body glowing with repressed power.

"True... and so.. perhaps an explanation is in order.." Dread Commander gestured to the giant window.. referring to a missile sticking out of a platform on the ocean floor. "Tell me.. Garret... what is that?"

"Looks like the Nuke you threatened to fire on China two minutes from now." said Mighty Man. 

"Wrong.. it's a dud.. actually it's filled with 12000 tons of nothing... " said Dread Commander. "This time.. my target isn't the military... the UN.. Area 51... or some other gigantic goal.. you see, I've lead the Dread Forces for 80 years now... I'm not as immortal as you.. the man who has lived a hundred years and not aged a day.. I'm considering my retirement.. and I want to go out with a bang.."

"Aww.. you can't be THAT old.. movements like yours.. powers like yours." said Mighty Man with a sarcastic grin. "Youth ain't something you're worried about.. what's really bugging you?"

"Heheheheheh.." Dread Commander chuckled. "You surprise me even more.. perhaps White Mask has been tutoring you in the ways of deduction..but no.. no tricks.. today is my final escapade.. and I for my retirement gift.. I want only one thing.."

"And that is?" said Mighty Man...

"Something precious.. to secure my retirement." said Dread Commander. "You see.. I actually didn't need you here.. I just felt that as my constant nemesis.. the one who has been there for every one of my glorious plans.. should be here to witness the end of Dread Force.. For my retirement.. I give you... genocide.."

Mighty Man's eyes widened. "What?"

"Your friend.. Wild Dragon.. he and his ilk.. the Ryuu people.. have sat in my mind for too long.. their power.. and their savagery.. is an insult to everything humans have accomplished with our vast intellect and evolution!" said Dread Commander. "Observe!!"

Dread Commander snapped his fingers..  A holographic image appeared.. of a microscopic virus.. twisting and squirming around.. "Know what that is? I named it in the alien language.. Rovas.. the virus that burns all to nothing.. genetically engineered to target only genomes containing both dragon and human DNA..  able to spread by air.. water.. touch.. in a matter of hours.. in one day.. or two days.. millions are dead..."

"You.." Mighty Man gritted his teeth, his eyes blazing with fury. "You call that a retirement gift!?"

"A gift.. already received.. as we speak... the virus has already killed half of the most prominent tribes... the effects are.. gruesome... " Dread Commander chuckled. "i shall retire into a world cleansed of such savages.. truly a godsend.." 

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" Mighty Man roared, leaping at Dread Commander, his fist glowing with enough power to destroy an entire city in one blow... 

Dread Commander held out a hand.. purple energy glowing around his palm..

Mighty Man froze in mid air.. unable to move as the same purple energy surrounded him, stuck in telekinetic power.

"Also.. I have a bit of confession to make.. I always respected you.. which is why every time we ever fought.. I only used 12 percent of my total power.." said Dread Commander.

Dread Commander clenched his fist, and Mighty Man roared in pain as his bones cracked and broke.

"You have one weakness.. though your power allows you to grow in strength with every hit you take.. there is only so much amount of damage you can take at once, before your durability fails you..and your power doesn't work." said Dread Commander. "What a fitting end to my retirement.. your death.. and the death of an infestation.."

"KAAAAABLLLLLLLLAAAAAMMM!!" suddenly, the fortress shook, as a powerful lightning blast ripped through the walls.. 

"What?" muttered Dread Commander.

Out of the dust.. came a girl.. she only looked around 14 years old.. with her white hair... violet eyes.. wearing a japanese ninja gi that had a purple jagged S on the back..

The young Manaka glared up at Dread Commander, her body crackling with static.

"And who might this guest of ours be?" said Dread Commander.

"Shocker Girl." said Manaka. "I'm a small time hero.. and friends of the people you're murdering... commander."

"How did you figure out it was me?" said Dread Commander, sounding very intrigued. "I left no trace..."

"Trade secret.. I'm smarter than I look." said Manaka.

"If you're here to take me into custody-."  began Dread Commander.

"I'm not here to arrest you.. I'M HERE TO KILL YOU!!!" Manaka roared, hurling a hand at Dread Commander.

A massive lightning beam exploded out, and Dread Commander created a shield of telekinetic energy to block the lighting blast..

A shockwave exploded out..and hurricane level winds began to blast around and around.. as Dread Commander struggled to against the electric blast.

"Wh-what the hell!?" Dread Commander stammered. "This power... it's... how in all of creation.. does somebody this powerful exist!!!!? WHAT ARE YOU!!!"

The giant lightning blast suddenly shaped itself into a white wolf.. The wolf howled.. and exploded into bright electric lights... 

Dread Commander screamed as he was bathed in the light.. and the entire fortress shook....

12 minutes later.. Manaka was climbing onto some floating rubble, pulling Mighty Man up with her.. as the fortress burned in the ocean behind them.."

"Shocker Girl eh? How does a small time hero.. have enough power to rival a nuclear bomb?" muttered Mighty Man. "Not that I'm complaining."

"My clan's power of the White Wolf has been passed down for centuries." said Manaka. "Each of us is not allowed to lead our clan until we have gained power beyond power.. and even then, we must hide the true worth of our abilities.. that is why I never gained fame.. you look quite sad.."

"He's gone... Dread Commander is gone.. and with his final breath he killed millions.." said Mighty Man.

"Not quite.." said Manaka. "Wild Dragon is my mentor at the Hero's Academy... when he alerted me and my clan of the disease spreading to his people.. we used a cure passed down through the centuries.."

"Cure?" said  Mighty Man.

"It is the blood of my sworn enemy.. Fell Knight." said Manaka. "His power gives him the ability to wipe out disease.. since he dwells in the sickest pits of despair and disease.. this power was necessary for him to survive.. however.. there was a price.. the blood needs a host..."

Manaka clutched her arm..as if remembering a needle injection. "The blood will now pass through my family.. my offspring will inherit the blood of the Fell Knight.."

"you did all that... for the Ryuu People?" said Mighty Man.

"Our people have a long friendship with the Ryuu." said Manaka. "I gladly give myself in service to them.. "

"But what will the blood do to you?" asked Mighty Man. "To your children..?"

Manaka smiled. "Other then allow one to purge disease...I truly don't know, and I don't think I wish to..."

_____________

Present Day...

"h-hey!! Valerie.. Hang on Valerie!!! Please!!!" Narina stammered. 

"I... I feel cold... is...this death?" Valerie muttered. 

"NO!! It's NOT!! Don't you DARE die!!" Narina roared. "Listen.. listen to me! I'll save them.. I'll save your friends!! But that means I'm saving you too!! And that means you're going to live!! LIVE DAMN IT!!"

Ozone stared down at Valerie. "You two look quite a like... hmph.. I told her if she was in my way I'd kill her... now.. it's time  to kill you.."

Narina stared up at Ozone.."You... what the hell!? Ch-Chasm!?"

"Don't mistaken my foolish brother for me.." said Ozone. "I am nothing like that fool.. my name is Ozone.. i am of the same race.. but I serve the crown which you betrayed..."

Ozone's eye blazed with tremendous heat. "Goodbye Narina Yukata.. I admit, I was expecting more of a challenge..."

Narina's face contorted with vicious rage. "So.. my bastard uncle sent you..."

"Yes... that bastard sent him.." whispered a being in the darkness.. shaped like a hulking armored knight..

"..." Ozone paused, his eye roving curiously as he started to notice shadows pouring from Narina's diamond scales. "Girl..?"

"My uncle.... oh.. my uncle.." Narina snarled. "That.. bastard.. that cruel.. sadistic.. monster.. I am sick.. and TIRED. of his CRAAAP!!!!!"

"yes... unleash your rage..." whispered the knight.

"Girl.." muttered Ozone.

"I WILL kill him.. no.. I WILL CAUSE HIM PAIN!!! I WILL TORTURE HIM SLOWLY!!!" Narina screamed..clutching her head.

Darkness was blasting out from Narina's body now.. as she panted, her eyes wide..

Her dragonish eyes were turning red... and slowly.. her armor and scales were reshaping themselves... her tail turned black.. with strange spines.. her diamond scales turned into gray metal.. as the rest of her outfit turned black.. her skin turning smooth and beautiful... 

Her expression changed, becoming regal and calm... but when her eyes flickered over to look at Ozone.. they were filled with ferocity.

An explosion of shadows then engulfed her....

When the darkness cleared.. Narina had transformed.. Her skin was pale and beautiful.. she possessed thin gray metal scales along with black as knight shadowy one piece clothing... her hair was wild and spiky.. and her blazing red eyes seem to stare into one's darkest fears...

"Black Knight Dragon..."

"There's something different about you... something more ferocious.. something.. Dark.." whispered Ozone. "Intriguing.. most intriguing.."

"You.. " whispered Dark Narina.. shadows leaking from her eyes.. "Would you mind?"

"Mind what?" said Ozone.

"IF I TORE OUT YOUR INTESTINESSS!!!" Narina screamed.. a black shockwave exploding from her. "DEVIL DRAGON CLAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

A tremendous burst of black electricity exploded from Narina's hand as claws made of demonic shadows slashed out from her fingers.. barely missing Ozone as he dodged..

Ozone's eye widened as he watched a black slashing blast radiate from the claws.. and explode into space.. cleaving a massive scar into the surface of the moon.. visible from Earth.

"GGGGRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Narina let out a vicious animalistic roar.. her fangs bared.. the entirety of Asia trembled from her power.

She lunged at Ozone with unrivaled speed.. throwing an endless barrage of black electric punches.. black shadows hissing from the corners of her mouth... 

Ozone created a tremendous barrier of heat around his body, blocking the blows... 

"Blaze Glave.." Ozone held up a hand.. and a giant flaming blade the size of a mountain appeared, exploding from his hand. He slashed it down.. 

A blazing shockwave burned away miles of trees as Narina's arms turned into shadowy blades.. blocking the giant flaming blade with a tremendous pulse.

"She blocked it.." muttered Ozone with slight surprise. "Most impressive.."

"GRRRRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Narina let out another primal roar.. and a black shockwave radiated from her.. sending Ozone blasting back into the upper atmosphere.. 

"From her scream alone.." said Ozone regaining his balance with ease. "Never.. have I seen a human possess such power..."

Dark Narina collided with Ozone again, her fist ramming against a flaming shield that Ozone conjured in front of his palm.. Her tail whipping around violently in the air behind her. 

"I see now..." said Ozone. "There's something in you isn't there? Something blacker than the deepest depths of space.. something.. demonic..."

Ozone dodged another wild vicious strike from Dark Narina.. and his tail whipped forward, slamming into Narina with immense physical power..

Narina's eyes went wide... as they returned to their usual clear violet.. and her Black Knight Dragon from shattered... returning her to normal...

"A-aghh.." Narina managed to stammer as blood dripped from her forehead.. 

"Foolish little human.." said Ozone.. catching Narina by her stomach as she went limp. "Without those dragon scales.. you are all soft.. pink.. and vulnerable.. now that I see how truly pathetic you are, I can see why humans wear clothes... the nakedness is a true symbol of their weakness.."

Ozone pointed a finger at a point between Narina's shoulder blades.. preparing to disintegrate her spine and heart. "Mission complete.."

"Not quite.."

Suddenly, from out of Narina's hair.. a small.. tiny snake wriggled out...  In an instant.. Sandy morphed into a ginormous 50 foot long, armored serpent, that opened her mouth, and swallowed Narina whole... 

Caught by complete surprise.. Ozone watched as the snake morphed back into a tiny snake... that fell into a rushing river below... 

Escaping Ozone's grasp..

Shock Therapy Trivia:

1.The first ever super hero, and the most iconic hero of the 21st century who still lives today, and was replaced as one of the original Four Emperors by Mizuki, is Mighty Man. He was so famous, that he even had his own television show where he battled his greatest nemesis, Dread Commander. Out of respect to him, nobody has ever rebirthed into his body, and as such, his power remains unique. His abilities allow him to increase his physical strength and speed with every blow he takes, making him virtually invincible. (however, there is a limit to the amount of damage he can take at once, so, monsters like Chasm or Mizuki, or perhaps Reaper, can take him down possibly if using all their power at the very start. ) However, as he is over 1500 years old, he is no longer in his prime, and as such, is more limited currently. Though he is still strong enough to keep up with the likes of Wild Dragon and Manaka. 

2. The most iconic villain of all time is Dread Commander. Said to have been the inspiration for fictional villains such as Cobra Commander, Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom and etc. Dread Commander is quite the stereotypical mega-maniac, dictator, arrogant super villain. Before his disappearance in 2012 when Mighty Man and Shocker Girl foiled his latest plan, he commanded thousands of Dread Bots, and human minions. His telekinetic powers were also terrifying to behold, powers that are still listed as able to rival one of the Four Titans. Due to his constant wearing of a mask, his age remained unknown, some believing that he had very slow aging much like Manaka and Mighty Man. Not to be confused with the silly tv villains who always laughed, rubbed their hands, and failed every time, Dread Commander was a horrifying person to behold. His calculating mind.. the millions he killed, and the terror he spread, exceeded history's most hated people such as Hitler, Napoleon, and even Fell Knight, who was the arch nemesis of Shocker Girl.. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

La Principessa Por jh

Ficción General

438K 4.3K 8
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...
11.6K 194 42
Has this ever happened? Thinking you live your life happily. Having everything, nothing missing but still too many things you haven't found out yet...
161 12 13
TW !!CRINGE!! TW After her hard kithood Flowerpaw, a young and lonely RiverClan medicine apprentice, has been seeing a strange cat like creature tell...
114 0 13
The night sky fills with the burning embers and smoke. Faint screams and hatred fill the air as I watch as the heart of my suffering burn in beautifu...