The Last of Gallifrey- a Doct...

Por star_boy11

The Doctor thinks it's too good to be true when he stumbles across Zero, a Timelord who escaped Gallifrey dur... Más

Every Secret in the Universe
St. Martin's High School
The Two Doctors
The Master and the Key
The Broken Dalek
The Queen of the Tardis and the Lord of Time
The Many Nightmares of Isabel Rose Smith
The Last of Gallifrey
The End of the Christmas Angels
The Renaissance Woman
Fairytales
Countdown
The End of All Things
Epilogue

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

355 4 1
Por star_boy11

Wow. So, first off, thank you for finishing my book! (I hope you didn't cringe as much as I did)

So, if you enjoyed this mess of a fan fiction, you'd be happy to know that another book is on the way!

Did Zero really die? Will The Doctor ever see her again? Who the hell are the A Team? Did they ever find Winston?

All of these questions will be answered.

So hold onto your hats, and get ready for....

The Birth of a Timelord (For those who don't have internet access and the photo won't load.)

The book is estimated to be published within the next few weeks.
xoxo
-zero

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.3K 342 101
The Seer wife of the doctor, Has been with him through the beginning of time, they have lost more, they have seen things, but through it all they stu...
12K 417 42
Regenerate alone and losing a certain companion, the Doctor crashed in Earth, and was found by Sam Piper, a tenth years old boy who was alone at Chri...
84.4K 2.9K 48
Mary Perdita didn't know a thing about herself. That's not just seem deep metaphorical phrase, she really didn't. Mary Perdita is just a name that sh...
1.9K 58 12
When The Doctor runs into an old friend, who had been previously assumed dead, it's both a relief and terrifying. Their lives escalate into a whirl...