Just a Façade|| ✔️

By heresurramenbro

[TG Various x Ghoul!Reader] (f/l) (l/n), as known as Purple Phoenix by the CCG. Rebellious, flirtatious and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Info About The Characters
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 1 1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N (Important!)
A/N (Another sorry!)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Ayato's Ending
Kaneki's Ending
Hide's Ending
Alternate Ending
A Year And A Half

Chapter 14

3.2K 114 167
By heresurramenbro

Sorry just making you notice how sexy Levi is in AOT episode 33!!

Read the note at the end of the chapter, please! Good reading! <3 

​​​​​​__________________________________________________

You separated from the embrace when you heard some noises: they sounded like someone who was running. 

You frowned, but then you shrugged it off. 

"We better go" Kaneki said and you nodded. 

So you went back down where the rest of Aogiri was, hoping to not see Ayato. 

But obviously he was there as well, but something was clearly wrong. 

Of course something is wrong, (f/n). He fucking kissed you! 

Your mind shouted. But then another thought crossed your mind. 

But I know him well, and he's not the type of guy to act guilty about something, if he ever could regret it, he would just be angry... 

But he did not look angry, instead he looked somewhat... ​​​​sad​​​​​​... 

Sad? Ayato? Who am I kidding. 

You sighed and shook your head, you had more important things to worry about: in any moment you would've attacked cochlea, you just had to wait orders from Eto. 

Then you heard a giggle and rolled your eyes. The said girl was here... 

"The attack was postponed due to... Something! We will attack in two days! You can go back to the Base now!" she said with her high pinched voice. 

"UH?!?!?" all of you yelled, your jaws dropping to the floor and your eyes widening. 

All Aogiri members started to whisper to each orher, slowly leaving. When there wasn't anyone left but you, Eto and Kaneki, who was waiting for you, you growled and ran to Eto, pinning her against the wall. 

"What the fuck Eto?! First you tell me in a few hours we are attacking, making me worried and making that fucking mess happen, then when I had psychologically prepared myself you tell me that the attack is postponed?" you shouted in her face. 

She just giggled again. Oh, how much you hated her... 

"But (f/n)... I thought you would be happy that you and Ayato now have time to solve that little problem of yours, in case one of you died!" she said smiling in an innocent voice. 

You felt blood boiling in your veins. 

"You postponed the attack... Just for this?!" you roared. 

She nodded. 

"I ship you!" she shouted leaving you speechless. She managed to get out of your grip and jumped away singing. 

You turned to Kaneki, who was looking down. 

"That Eto... I hate her. Is something wrong Kane-kun?" you asked. 

He looked at you with his expressionless face. 

"It's nothing" he said and then walked away. 

You just watched him going and then decided to go too. You were lost in your thoughts when you noticed something: you were... 

​​​​​​...crying...?

You touched your cheek and felt a warm liquid. You looked at your fingers to see tears mixed to make up. 

What the fuck? What was just thinking about? Luckily nobody is around... 

You stopped for a good minute trying to remember what you were thinking of. 

_

"...you're no use here!" 

​​​​​​. 

"...can you be yourself at least with me? We could read books sometimes, when we are alone..."

.

"...despite what happened I still love...being your friend..."

_

The first memory was about Ayato, when he had told you that you weren't useful at all in Aogiri, while fighting you. And then he had kissed you...

Why? Just why?! 

The second was about Kaneki, and that memory was persistent in your mind: it was when you had told him all about you and your facade. He had changed too much and you were sad about it. 

Why did you have to change... 

But then you realised that he must've felt in the same way when he had found out that you had changed.

And the last memory was about Hide... After he had found out that you were a ghoul. 

I miss him... 

Oh, your feelings were so confused! You couldn't stop thinking about Hide, you were sad for Kaneki's changes of way to treat you, and instead of being angry at Ayato, you kept just wondering what your relationship with him was. 

Then you realised that you had to tell someone all of this, just to lighten your mind. The first person who you thought of was Kaneki, your best friend. 

But now he looked like he had no time for this... 

But I have another bets friend... 

An image of Hide appeared in your mind. Even if you were scared to meet him, because you had never properly met after the incident, you were seriously thinking about it. 

He doesn't know about my facade, though.... 

You frowned, looking at the ground. 

I can't see him right now...

But Hide... I promise you that I'll come. 

You wiped your eyes and rand to Kaneki, walking beside him. 

When you reached the Base the two of you separated and you went into your room. You lay down on your bed and closed your eyes, thinking. 

Eto said that I should solve things with Ayato... Like hell I'm going to look for him! If he wants to clarify things with me he'll come here by himself! 

Just while you were thinking of that, the door burst open and you turned your head raising a brow. 

On the door there was Eto, who was trying to drag someone inside. 

"Let me go you fucking-" you recognised the voice as Ayato's and sat up, glaring daggers to the duo. 

"Awe c'mon... I really want you to fix this..." Eto interrupted him. She then managed to drag him inside and quickly left closing the door. 

Ayato stood there for a moment, rubbing his wrist and mumbling curses to himself, then he looked at your angry eyes. 

"So?" you asked standing up. 

He looked down and tched. But after a few moments of silence, he spoke. But what he said surely wasn't what you were expecting. 

"It's your fault" he said abruptly. 

"Excuse me?! Let me remind you, it's you who kissed me!" you exclaimed. 

He looked at the ground before speaking again. 

"It's not my fault if you are attractive! You have a great body, good looks, and I'm a boy! It's normal that if you act bitchy-"

"Ohoh so now the 'oh-so-badass' Ayato Kirishima is falling for me?" you cut him off raising a brow. 

He looked at you with a shocked look, but soon it became an angry look. He ran to you and pulled the collar of your shirt, pulling you closer. 

"That's not what I fucking meant!" he shouted. 

"Then why are you pulling me now? So you can kiss me again?" you shouted back. 

You both filled your eyes with kakugan. 

"You bitch" Ayato growled, but you kicked him hard in the stomach, and since he wasn't expecting it, you sent him against the door, that broke and Ayato fell in the middle of the corridor. 

Some of Aogiri members who were around yelped, and then gasped seeing you exiting the room, with your purple kagune spread out. 

Ayato glared at you from the ground, but then he stood up with a jump, and spread out his blue and red kagune. 

"You asked for it" he said and he threw a punch at your face, but you easily dodged it. 

He then threw a kick, but you jumped and tried to hit his face with your foot, but Ayato grabbed it and pulled you back down. You managed to not get smashed on the ground defending yourself with a hand, and with the other foot you kicked the hand that was holding your ankle, freeing yourself. 

Meanwhile, a crowd was gathering around you, watching you fighting. 

People started whispering. 

"Weren't they supposed to fix things?"

"Their relationship sure is weird"

"First he almost kills her, then he kisses her, and now they're fighting again..."

"I bet this time (f/n) will kick his ass"

"Nah I point on Ayato"

There was someone who was shouting your name, encouraging you, and someone who was encouraging Ayato. 

Ayato shoot his dark crystals against you, but this time you were prepared and shielded yourself with your kagune. 

Then Ayato stopped. 

"Ah, I was sure you would've been weaker, spending time with those cowards of Anteiku, but I guess I was wrong"

You backed your wings and saw Ayato's smirking face. 

"Maybe it's because they aren't all cowardly as you think they are" you said. 

"Oh really? I fought against my stupid sister, and easily won" he responded. 

The way he talked about Touka like this... Didn't he have some respect for his older sister for God's sake? 

You deepened your glare and he noticed. Slowly his smirk made its way on his lips again. 

"Oh... So you were friends with Touka, weren't you? How pitiful of you" he said. 

You roared and crystallised your kagune, trying to pierce Ayato's stomach, and he barely managed to dodge that. 

Suddenly in the corner of your eyes, you saw a white flash. Something wrapped around your wrist and pulled you out of the fighting. 

You turned your head to see Kaneki glaring at Ayato, and Ayato glaring back at him. 

Then Kaneki turned to you and his grey eyes met your black and red ones. Soon the kakugan disappeared, along with your kagune, and you looked away. 

"Tch"

Ayato glared at the two of you with a confused look. 

"Oh, so the strong Purple Phoenix can be commanded by Eyepatch?" Ayato commented, but this time there was no smirk on his face, and he was staring at Kaneki, who was just ignoring him. 

"Shut up, Black Rabbit" you growled. Then you pulled your wrist out of Kaneki's grip and walked away, the white haired male following behind. 

The crowd slowly dissipated and Ayato was left alone, glaring at the ground. 

Actually you didn't know where you were exactly going, but on the way, you met Eto. 

She giggled. 

"So? Have you kissed and made up?" she asked. 

You glared at her and pushed her out of the way. 

"You're so mean (f/n)~~~" Eto sang, fake upset. 

You just walked away ignoring her. 

"May I ask where exactly we are going?" Kaneki asked. 

"I don't know"

"Then let's go to my bedroom"

You nodded and the two of you made your way to his bedroom. 

"What happened there?" Kaneki asked. 

"It happens often. Why did you stop me?"

"Because this isn't the real you, (f/n), and you know that very well" he said and you looked down. 

He put a finger under your chin and lifted it up. Your faces were just a few inches apart from each other. 

"But don't worry. I won't let you die in cochlea and you will keep your promise. You will return to the old (f/n) I knew" he said. 

Then he leaned forward and...  

​​​​​__________________________________________________

​​​Ok, ok, call me cruel, but I'm gonna end the chapter here. Sorry for the long waiting, I have to study REALLY hard...

But hey! School is almost over, there's only eight days left! ;-)

On summer I might even publish two chapters a week. 

See you when school is over! Bye <3 

-Giulia 

​​​​​​​​​​

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 166 13
"Then why do I feel butterflies in my stomach everytime you look into my eyes? Why can't I look away from those possessing eyes everytime our glances...
58K 2.1K 15
Completed: June 16, 2015 Updated: April 11, 2017 RANKING: #182 in TOKYOGHOUL *thank you all so much :)* Book Two: Simple and Forgetful. Ayato Kirishi...
139K 4.3K 43
"He left me. I thought he was dead and gone... I believed that for so long..." When (Y/N) suddenly finds herself in a.. "Tight" situation, what'll ha...
88.6K 2.4K 29
(Y/l/n) (Y/n) was dating a ghoul that is known as 'Snake Reaper'. His real name was Kagome Jack. She was a human at the time and knew the risk of bei...