Locked In This (Finnick Odair)

By _just_another_girll_

Finnick Odair is put in to 65th Hunger Games. Here is what happened next. All the characters belong to Suzann... More

While it's still like Always
The day
The goodbyes
Capitol
Training
Last evening

Interview

23 1 0
By _just_another_girll_

It was already day 3. Finnick woke up to go to his stylist. It was really early and he heard raindrops fall at the roof of this building.

He walked out of his room and took the elevator down. There were a lot of places to go. He spent like 30 minutes just trying to find his stylist.

He stoped by a door which said: district 4. He walked in and saw a few people standing in there.
-Oh, Finnick! Come in.- a lady said as he followed her in to a big room. By the first look Finnick gave her he understood that she really liked peacocks.
- We have to get you ready for your interview- she told him and seated him on a chair.
Finnick remembered her from other games. She was the main stylist for district 4. Her name was Isabell Hopkins.

Finnick sat on the chair and  waited for Isabelle to do his makeup and hair.

When she was finished with Finnicks face he went to another room to change in the clothes he was given. He walked up to a mirror. Finnick looked absolutely amazing (Well he always does). He was wearing a white suit and a shirt underneath with peacock print on it. He walked out of there and walked in to the waiting room.

A lot of people were standing in a long line and Finnick walked up to Nathan.
Nathan was wearing a black shirt with so much sparkle and fake diamonds on it so everyone could see where he was going because of the glitter path he left behind him.

They talked about different strategies for the games and how to kill all the other tributes.

It was Nathans turn so Finnick walked in his place in the line. He stood after Kendall. Soon Kendalls turn came so he  stsrted to watch the screen. Cesar was laughing as always and asked her a few random questions about her life and blah, blah, blah.

It was Finnicks turn so he slowly started walking on the stage. There were many lights and a big audience of people dressed in all colours of the rainbow. Everyone was cheering while he sat at the chair across Cesar.
-What a wonderful evening- Cesar laughed out as he always did -You, Finnick Odair, are the youngest tribute this year. How do you feel about it? -
- Well anyone hasn't on at my age but I can always be the first one. Age doesn't matter this time. It's more about strength and wisdom. - Finnick smiled his usual half smile after a long wave of cheering. Cesar asked him a few more questions and Finnick walked off the stage letting a girl from District 5 on.

He felt nervous. Just  a few days and he will have to go out in that arena about which he has had nightmares already for weeks.

After interviews ended Finnick went to find Kendall and Mags. They were sitting and talking to Isabell. He didn't like her. She had peacock feathers in on her head and under her eyes. She was wearing a dress which was made out of peacock feathers. It looked really disgusting. At least Kendalls outfit was kinda normal. She was wearing a white dress with a few peacock feathers and on her head was  small fishes just like Finnick to represent their district.

Kendall followed Finnick as he walked away from Mags and Isabell. All of the rooms were decorated with gold and diamonds. Everything was colorful,  with high ceilings and Finnick was trying to catch every moment with his eyes like it was his last day to live. Kendall caught up to him and they both went to their rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13.8K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
744K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
583K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...