Stay Together ~Liam Dunbar/Th...

By _jenny_xd

CURRENTLY REWRITING THE BOOK! Season 5 (Book 3) Senior year has come. This is the year that Chelsea hopes w... More

Teen Wolf Story Directory
Stay Together
Creatures Of The Night: Part 1
Creatures Of The Night: Part 2
Parasomnia: Part 1
Parasomnia: Part 2
Parasomnia: Part 3
Dreamcatcher: Part 1
Dreamcatcher: Part 2
Dreamcatcher: Part 3
Condition Terminal: Part 1
Condition Terminal: Part 2
Condition Terminal: Part 3
A Novel Approach: Part 1
A Novel Approach: Part 2
A Novel Approach: Part 3
Required Reading: Part 1
Required Reading: Part 2
Strange Frequencies: Part 1
Strange Frequencies: Part 2
Ouroboros
Lies of Omission
Status Asthmaticus
Author's Note
The Last Chimera
Damnatio Memoriae
Author's Note
Amplification: Part 1
Amplification: Part 2
Lie Ability
A Credible Threat
Maid of Gevaudan
The Beast of Beacon Hills
Apotheosis
Fourth Book & Book Covers
Fourth Book!

The Sword and the Spirit

3.8K 101 33
By _jenny_xd

Chelsea's P.O.V.

I slowly made my way to him and sit down beside him.

"I'm sorry for everything. For everything that I did wrong. I should've heard your side of the story. I just assumed instead and that was my fault. I ruined everything we had. I broke your heart. I caused you pain. I'm an idiot."

"Liam."

He looks at me.

"We all make mistakes." I say softly. "You definitely made the biggest mistake of your life."

He frowns.

"I'm kidding." I chuckle.

"I want to make it up to you." 

I nod, "Okay."

He stays quiet.

"What's wrong?"

"Scott." He gulps. "He won't talk to me."

"You're his beta, Liam."

"Where would I even start? Sorry for trying to kill you? Sorry for leaving you for dead so that Theo could kill you?" He frowns.

"Start off with sorry, the rest probably won't matter." I advise. "He'll come around."

~ ~

I stood besides my brother as nurses wheel in the dead bodies into the morgue.

"Everything is going to be okay." I squeeze his hand.

"Parrish, I know what you're thinking." The Sheriff walks up to us. "The dream is not coming true. It's not."

"Sheriff, there's 23 bodies." Jordan frowns. "Twenty-three of them."

"Which means you're going to go back to the station and you're gonna go through every missing persons report for the past two weeks. That's what we do. You got it, Parrish?" Sheriff tells him.

Jordan sighs before walking away.

I sigh, "It's hard on him. He practically blames himself."

The Sheriff sighs as well, "Yeah, I can tell."

The elevator doors open and out come Scott, Stiles, and Kira.

"Who found them?" Stiles looks at a nurse wheeling a dead body into the morgue.

"My dad." I answer. "He said the Doctors were down there."

"He told me you guys might know what this thing is." The Sheriff looks between all of us.

"We've got a theory." Scott spoke up. 

"It's a slightly terrifying theory." Stiles adds.

"Well, the ME said that victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels." Sheriff tells us. 

"Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies." 

"Why would they do that?" Kira questions. 

"Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it like a parent would." Stiles suggests. 

"Protecting what?" Sheriff questions confused.

"A werewolf."

"It's called the Beast of Gevaudan." I spoke.

"We know. Horrifying." Stiles says with slight sarcasm. 

"We better figure out what we're gonna call the Parrish's." Sheriff looks at me. "Because it looks like their dreams are coming true."

~ ~

"You're going to have to eventually forgive him." I tell Scott. 

"You didn't see the look in his eyes." Scott sighs. "He honestly wanted to kill me."

"Theo manipulated him." I remind him. "If you stay mad at him forever he will never forgive himself and you'll never forgive yourself. You two are eating away at each other. You don't even see how much it's affecting the both of you. He's your Beta, Scott. Put your balls where they're suppose to be, man up and forgive the poor kid."

I walk away from him.

"Chelsea." 

I turn to face him, "I'm not trying to defend Liam because I love him. I'm defending him because he can't defend himself when it comes to you. You're driving him away every time you tell him to sit down and be a good boy. He's not a puppy, Scott. He's a human being. He's trying to help. If you let him help we wouldn't be here." I point over to the tunnel where the Dread Doctors are located. "We wouldn't be here following him."

"You're right." Scott nods sighing. "I've been too hard on him. He probably hates me."

"He doesn't." I shook my head. "He looks up to you. He just wants his Alpha and friend back."

Scott smiles. "He probably wants his girlfriend back too."

I chuckle, "He's working on that."

"Let's go help this Beta." Scott walks into the tunnels and I follow.

We walk around for a few minutes before finding Liam who walked past us about five times. He's pretty much lost.

"You lost?" Scott asks Liam as he stood in front of us.

Liam nods, "Completely. How did you know I was down here?"

"We followed you."

I'm just going to let Scott do all the talking. This is his beta here and they need to fix their problem.

"Why are you following me?"

"Why are you down here?" Scott ignores the question.

"I'm just trying to figure out if this is where they took us. Me and Hayden." He says and I remember the time where they were trapped behind an electrical fence. "Malia said she was down here too. That the scent was the same. She said you were right."

"There's a turn you keep passing." Scott points to the left. "It's easy to miss."

"How many times did you watch me pass it?"

"Five." Scott awkwardly says. "Come on, let's see if we can find it together. 

I slowly walk behind them. This is their moment and I don't need to ruin it even more. 

Scott suddenly stops as he looks at his hands. "Do you guys feel that?"

"Like something's vibrating." Liam answers.

"I can't tell where it's coming from." Scott continues to look at his hands. 

Liam kneels down on the ground and touches it, "It's coming from everywhere." 

It went silent again. God, these boys are going to kill me with their awkwardness. 

"I was just trying to do something right." Liam shook his head. 

"You do a lot right." Scott tells him.

"Yeah, but I did one thing really wrong." Liam looks at the ground in guilt. "I feel like I had to do more than just say sorry."

"Actually, you still haven't done that." Scott looks at him. 

"Back at my old school. . . at Devenford, I got into a fight with this kid. I knocked two of his teeth out. They made me write a letter of apology. We both knew it meant nothing. We both knew that sooner or later, we're gonna get into another fight. I can't just say I'm sorry. I feel like I have to do something. Like maybe, somehow I have to save your life."

Scott kneels down in front of him, "Don't worry. I'm pretty sure you'll get a chance."

Liam scoffs,  "Well, not down here. We've been walking around for hours and all we've been able to find is some stupid snake sculpture on the wall." 

I walks over to the snake sculpture. Scott stood besides me. 

"You think it's important?" Liam stood up. 

I slowly turn the sculpture and a door open appears. Scott pushed the door only to have a gun pointed at him.

"Hey dad." I casually walk over to him.

"You didn't." Scott looks at my dad in shock.

"I had to." Dad nods. 

Gerard walks forward, "Hello Scott."

Scott flashes his alpha eyes in anger.

"I haven't seen that color on you. It suits you." Gerard smirks. 

"Who's the old guy?" Liam asks.

Gerard chuckles, "Uh, at the moment, they would call me a necessary evil. But you can call me Gerard."

"He's my grandfather." I clarify. 

"What were you thinking?" Scott asks my dad.

"That we need him." 

"He's right. If you want to catch a werewolf like the Beast of Gevaudan, you're going to need more than one Argent." Gerard looks at dad and I. 

"He knows all the stories, Scott. All the folklore. Everything written and everything passed down." I tell him. 

"You sure about this?" Scott takes a step forward and Liam follows. 

"Take a look." Dad motions him to follow. We all do and we stop in front of this picture. 

"The one on the right is the Beast of Gevaudan. Do you know what the other one is?"

Scott shook his head not knowing. 

"The Hellhound." Gerard answers and I bit my lip. "The guardian of supernatural places. They're both creatures of the night. But you may know them as ordinary people during the day."

"And most likely neither of them know what they are." Dad adds.

Scott makes a face.

"What is it?"

"We found a message in Latin... Damnatio Memoriae."

"They want it to remember itself." Gerard looks at my dad.

"That might give us time."

"Time for what?" Liam questions.

"To prevent this." Dad walks over to the picture and kicks off another part of the wall.

 "Who are they?" Liam asks. 

"Us." Scott answers. "It's all of us."

~ ~

"I was part of an E-O-D team in Afghanistan. Explosive Ordinance Disposal. We handled I-E-D's." Jordan faces us.

"And what about before that?" Dad questions.

"High school." Jordan replies. Gerard takes a book and opens it in front of Jordan. "What's that supposed to be? Werewolf?"

 "No, it's called a Hellhound." Gerard tells him.

I walk besides Jordan. He looks down at me, "Is that what we are?"

I shrug.

"What else do you remember from Afghanistan?" Dad questions.

"You said you came to Beacon Hills because you felt drawn here." Gerard walks over to Jordan and I with a torch. "You hid the bodies of the Chimeras."

Gerard and dad began circling us. I can tell Jordan's scared so I grab his hand.

"You've got a resistance to fire." Chris adds. 

Gerard turns on the torch, "We were wondering just how flame retardant you two are?"

Dad grabs both of Jordan's arm and held them behind his back. 

"Chelsea? What the hell?" Jordan looks at me and I just look at Gerard.

Gerard holds the torch close to my face.

"Leave her alone!" Jordan shouts.

I felt my eyes change color.

Gerard moves onto Jordan. He grabs his face and brings the torch close to his eye. Jordan roars and gets out of my dad's grip. 

"Hellhounds." Jordan looks down at me and I nod. Jordan turns to Gerard pissed off. "And what if you were wrong? Would you have burned my eye out?"

"Yeah." Gerard simply nods. 

Jordan turns to my dad, "This guy's your father?"

"Wasn't my choice." Dad shook his head.

~ ~

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you know if you reread the first two books you'll see major changes. 

I'm currently fixing up the already published chapters in this book as well.

I also wanted to know if you guys want me to write a different teen wolf fanfic as I write the fourth book of the Chelsea series.

Scott

Stiles

Derek

Liam

Isaac

Comment on the names of the ones you would want to read. Or if you have another idea, comment that as well.

The name is see the most will be the next fanfic.

Have a beautiful day everyone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 11.9K 31
Season 4 (Book 2) Chelsea Argent has been through it all. Ever since her dad left, she has been living with Scott and Melissa McCall. The death of he...
63.8K 1.3K 38
๐ŸŽต๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐ŸŽต Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
15.4K 469 18
Book 3 of The Omega Series. Will the close friends of the McCall pack ever catch a break? The teens have already fought an Alpha werewolf and a Kani...
469K 12.6K 33
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต...