Happily Ever After (completed...

By ilovejgg

alexandra lopez starts her juinor year and she thinks it will be like all the others quiet and normal but lit... More

happily ever after (coming home-diddy)
andrew Harris (love you like a lovesong -selena gomez)
i dont belive it (everybody talks-neon trees)
3 months later (one that got away-katy perry)
oh no she didn't (blow me one last kiss- pink)
matthew??? (forget you-cee lo green)
forget andew (feturing you the one by rhianna)
the secret (lights- ellie goulding)
that son of a B**** (you belong with me- taylor swift)
ABEY!! (dog days- florence and the machine)
sarahs sleepover (gangnam style- psy)
idk lets just say its in the middle of chapters(good feeling- flo rida)
party (feturing getting over you)
Cameras (peacock- katy perry)
hospital (i need a doctor- eminem)
no you cant!! (pocket of sunshine-natahsa bedingfield)
Home(one more night- maroon 5)
back to school (too close-alex clare)
beach (i'm sexy and i know it-lmfao)
i love her (When i was your man-bruno mars)
one week without matthew (want you back-cher lloyd)
monday(we are never ever getting back together-taylor swift)
please (since you've been gone-kelly clarkson)
prom(thousand years- christina perri)

1st period (girls just wanna have fun- cyndi lauper)

572 13 0
By ilovejgg

thank you!!! @demusicfreak for fanning i keep my promises so if you want me to DEDICATE you a chapter VOTE OR FAN I'm not picky ( fan and ill fan back)

NOW ENJOY!!! •~•

________________________________________________________

.:DANIELLE:.

I looked at alexandra a bit shocked of what had just happened, and also a bit mad she had woke me from my daydream. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" i yell at the top of my lungs. " I'm sorry i just....."

her voice trails off, i feel bad that i yelled like that so i apologize "its alright " she answers " lets just come what we came for okay?" "okay" i respond

.:ALEX:.

After i got my schedule i headed to homeroom i had Mrs. Clarke. As i sat down i could see everyone around me talking and talking about their summer while I sit here like a loser. i think to myself " I wish i had a life."

a couple minutes later I'm sitting in my first period class math  way to early for math, just sayin(GRRRR)  and other than the fact that i find my partner amusing, first period is just plain boring. but couple of seats away is another one of my friends Sarah. She is sooo cool , my friends hated her but mainly because of her pretty looks her curly hair, pale white skin and beautiful freckles. i wanted to show her i was different from my friends and that i wanted to be her friend so after class.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
558K 2.1K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
159K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...