FATED MATES

By TinaJones279

Skye finds herself in rural Colorado after fleeing her abusive boyfriend. While shifters have been "out" for... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
SHIFTER
Chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
SHIFTER
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
SHIFTER
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23

AUTHOR'S NOTE

5K 124 3
By TinaJones279

Skye Mills finds herself working at a convenience store in the middle of nowhere. while shifter have been "out" for a while, she has never come across one until one walked into her store. He is nothing like she imagined a shifter would be, and completely unpleasant.

Twin wolf shifters JJ and Jamie, along with their cousin, Nev, have been searching for their mate for years. They can feel she is close. They can also feel she's in trouble. Can they find her and save her in time?

This story will be part of the TAFF Update Day, so no parts will be posted until August, but when it does get updated, it will be a ton all at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 10
Declan is a normal guy, living a normal life but haunted by dreams of a place that feels real yet couldn't be. It's too fantastical in nature to be r...
836K 16.5K 28
After their ordeal with the hunters, Paige and Jacob are finally mated, set to rule over Luke's pack. Although Paige has her extended family, she sti...
600 2 10
Meet Claire Randy. She's a kind, caring person. She's beautiful but no one ever tells her. She's sarcastic. She loves her family and friends more tha...
53 0 29
Skye, along with her twin boys escape her abusive life, away from the Nightingale Pack. As she escapes she accidently trespasses onto unknown pack la...