Found My Girl➰Jenzie {discont...

By litaerary_mine_

Johnny is one of the heartthrob, while using his social media account. Someone DMed him and as days go by he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 (part 2)
Chapter 4
Not An Update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
🦄
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Very Important
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 8

1.9K 59 8
By litaerary_mine_

The drive was a complete silence. I pull out to the drive way and helped them with their stuff or bags(or blah blah blah) i opened the door and saw Maddie with his boyfriend Jack eating their self out.

{Eww! Sorry that pop right out through my head}

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

M:Uhhh.. Sorry... Uhhh i guess Jack and I are going. I guess..
K:Well. Ok!
M: and who's this?
L: I am Lauren. Johnny's younger sister
Jo: I am Johnny but my real name is John. You can call me however you like.
M: Ohhh! So your the who bought my sister a puppy. Well I see. *She said smirking*
Jo: Uhhh. Yes I-
M: So you and my sister huh? *she said laughing*
K: Maddie we are-
M: Kenzie you didnt tell me you have a boyfriend.
K&Jo: Were not dating ok!
K: We are just friends nothing more than that.

Johnny's PoV
Did she reall just friend zoned me..

M: Yeah yeah *she said sarcastically*
K: Madison Nicole Ziegler! For the last time! We are not dating!!!
M: Chill Kenz! Me and Jack are going now.
M: Babe help me pls.
J: Sure.
K: Ok stop that Flirty flirty stuff! Now go Madison Nicole Ziegler
M: Yes madre.

Maddie and Jack leaves.

L: John that sucks she friend zoned you. She whispers to me
J: I know.. I whispered back.
K: Lauren you stay with me also you John but on the Air bed.
J&L: ok!
J:We are just going to put are bag in the room
L: Watch Maliboo and Bentley.
K: Yes maam.

Kenzie PoV

I called Maliboo and Bentley to play with them. We played tag your it and I need to catch Bentley he ran so fast and went upstairs then suddenly I bumped into a person and look up to who it was... It was the shirtless John..

DAMN HE'S SO HAWWWWT...

I cant helped but stare at him I feel like I'm in heaven...

John's PoV

I bumped into someone and see it was Kenzie she was chasing Bentley. She sa

DAMN HE'S SO HAWWWWT... she stared at me...

John: Thanks!

John: "Enjoying the view?"I said with a smirk

Kenzie: "just Did I just say that out loud..."She said with embarrassed tone and blush in embarrassment..

John: yes...

Lauren's PoV
I want to tell Kenzie and Johnny that we will go to the mall and eat at Chipotle.

When I went outside the room I saw Kenzie and SHIRTLESS John staring at eachother with Bentley squeezed in and Maliboo laying on the floor. I cleared my throat to get their freakin attention. But still no one listened me and I faked cough a little louder and VÍOLA and good job Lauren you are amazing whohoo.. I thought and have a party in my brain.

<><><><>
Hey guys I know this chapter is kinda short but I want to update today guys so... Its 3 days till my birthday. That's why I am updating because I will be very busy in a couple of days. Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for my grammars because it is 2:04 am in here already.. So goodnight/morning. Yeah!

I need to go to bed before my mom will snatch my phone.
And also thanks to paulaleia for requesting for another chapter.

Don't forget to vote.

~Kyra💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC