The Red Flames

laurenlopes67 द्वारा

Hotaru has trained with the Akatsuki for 3 years, she became stronger than most of the members in there and c... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Requests Closed
UPDATE ON NEW FANFICTIONS!

Chapter 2

13.1K 295 258
laurenlopes67 द्वारा

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Hotaru P.O.V

I was now at Gaara's office with Kankuro and Temari.

-So you want to talk about what? – Kankuro asked.

My plan...I thought you deserve to know. – I said and I told them my plan.

-Why are you going after Sasuke after what he did?! – Temari asked.

-People who break the rules are scums...but those who abandon their friends are worse than scums...that's why. – I said.

-You really are in love. – Kankuro stated.

- IT'S NOT THAT! DIDN'T YOU HEAR THAT IT WAS A DEAL?! PAINTED FACE!!! – I screamed at him.

- WHAT DID YOU SAY?! – Kankuro asked.

- ARE YOU DEAF?! – I asked him.

Temari and Gaara sweat dropped.

- Are you sure about this? – Gaara asked me.

- Yeah...it will be fine. – I answered him.

- Very well, thank you for telling us. Be safe Hotaru. – Gaara said.

I nodded and said my goodbyes, with that I got ready to leave.
It's now or never.

- Ready kid?

- Ready, let's see where that duckbutt is. – I said smirking.

Some minutes passed.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................I smirked.

- Found you...duckbutt. Let's get going Kurama.

- Be ready, you might have to fight.

- I know, let's do this.

Instead of teleporting next to Sasuke I teleported to outside the hideout where he was.

- Now let's get in, shall we?

- Good luck, it's sealed kid.

- Is it?!

I concentrated a huge amount of chakra on my right hand and then punched the entry of the hideout.

- See Kurama, it's not sealed anymore! Now let's find that duckbutt!

- Itachi is right...you're a lost cause.

- I'M NOT A LOST CAUSE KURAMA!!!

He smirked.
I was calmly walking around following Sasuke's chakra when I heard an explosion.

- Well, looks like the knucklehead is here.

I sighed.

- Yeah...the team will reunite again. Why me Kurama?!

- Because you are all idiots.

- GREAT WAY TO CHEER ME UP!

I teleported to where they were, but I stayed hidden.

- Sakura. – I heard.

- Kurama...that voice.

- Sasuke.

- Sasuke-kun? – Sakura said.

- SASUKE! – Naruto screamed.

- Naruto? – Sasuke said.

They were all shocked.

- So you're here too? I assume Kakashi's with you as well. – Sasuke stated.

- Sorry, I'm not Kakashi-san. I'm here in his place and the new Team Kakashi is taking you back to Konoha. – Yamato said.

- And Hotaru? – Sasuke asked.

Well at least he remembers me.

- She couldn't come. – Yamato answered just then Sai pulls out his sword.

- So he's my replacement? Another loser joins the ranks. He said something about wanting to protect my "bond" with Naruto. – Sasuke told them.

- Sai, wasn't your mission to... - Sakura started but was interrupted by Sai who said.

- Yes, my secret mission was to assassinate Sasuke-kun.

I smirked, I was right.

- But I don't care about orders anymore. I want to act of my own free will and I think Naruto-kun can help me remember...what is was like to feel. I don't know much about you, but there must be a reason why Naruto-kun and Sakura-san came all this way for you! – Sai said.

- Oh, I do. That's why I severed them! – Sasuke said.

I sighed.

- Well, you and Itachi have something in common.

- And what is that Kurama?

- Both of your brothers are idiots.

I sweat dropped, he's not wrong though.

- I have a different "bond". A bond of hatred with my brother. Other bonds merely confuse you...and distract you from your greatest desires and the emotions that matter. – Sasuke stated.

I looked down sad...does he really mean that?

- Then why...? Why didn't you? WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME?! IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF CUTTING BONDS, SASUKE?! – Naruto said.

- The reason is simple. It's not that I couldn't cut off my bonds with you. The idea of doing what he said in order to become more powerful made me sick.

I smirked, so you really do consider Naruto your best friend...you baka.

- What are you talking about? – Naruto asked.

- I don't owe you any explanations. All I said back then...that day, I let you live on a whim. – Sasuke said.

Suddenly he was now next to Naruto with an arm above him. I widened my eyes...he's almost as fast as me!

- Come to think of it, wasn't your dream to become Hokage? You should've spent your time training instead of wasting it running around chasing me. Right, Naruto? And this time, I'm going to kill you on a whim. – Sasuke said.

- Someone who can't even save one friend isn't fit to become Hokage. Right, Sasuke? – Naruto said serious.

Sasuke then moved his sword.
I smirked.

- Kurama...ready?

- Let's go kid.

I teleported behind Sasuke and pointed a kunai to his neck and with my other hand grabbed his right arm.

- Wrong move...Sasuke. And Sai...I'm glad you made the right choice. – I said.

- N-Nee-chan. – Naruto said shocked.

- That was the correct way to block my attack. – Sasuke stated.

- KID JUMP!

- Chidori Nagashi. – Sasuke said.

I grabbed Naruto and jumped out of the way, so he can do that too...I putted Naruto near Sakura and Sai and took out my sword and pointed at Sasuke.

- You're not the only one who can do that. – I said and did the same as him.

I charged him and our swords clashed and he activated his sharingan.

- That won't work Sasuke...you know exactly who trained me. – I stated.

We went back some feet away because of the strength. From the corner of my eye I see Sakura charge Sasuke...SHE'S CRAZY!!!
Suddenly Yamato is now in front of Sakura and is stabbed by Sasuke.

- Captain Yamato! – Sakura screamed.

Then Sasuke explained us a bit about his sword...that's interesting.

- Kid...your brother.

I looked at Naruto...no..Kyuubi...damn it! I have to do something to stop him.
I was now on Naruto's subconscious but curiously I was not the only one there.

- You are... - Kyuubi said.

Me and Sasuke were now in front of the Kyuubi's nose.

- I see. The Red Flames and the Uchiha. You both done well to become so powerful. – Kyuubi said.

- How come you're both here? – Naruto asked.

- I'm your sister, regarding him there I don't know. What's your excuse...duckbutt? – I asked with a smirk and then I saw it...it was a smile!!! THERE HE IS! But then he went cold again.

- I can see it now. So this is the source of your hidden powers. – Sasuke stated.

- Baka, of course it is. It's the same as mine. – I mumbled.

- So you can see me inside Naruto because of your accursed lineage and that loathsome sharingan. – Kyuubi stated.

- It seems this isn't your first time seeing the sharingan. – Sasuke said.

- Let's stop shall we?! Kyuubi stop saying those things to Naruto, you're being worse that Shukaku right now! So if you don't want the same treatment he had given by me I suggest you to stop. And you...ALMIGHTY UCHIHA, get out of here before I punch you! This is private, you can't be here and besides Kyuubi doesn't like Uchihas. – I said irritated.

- You're just like Uchiha Madara. – Kyuubi stated which made me widened my eyes.

- I said...SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU FOXY! – I said mad.

- Brat. – Kyuubi mumbled.

Then Sasuke grabbed Kyuubi's nose and pulled making Kyuubi disappear.

- Don't need to be rude...duckbutt. – I said to Sasuke and then made him get out of Naruto's subconscious.

We were now back to reality and Yamato tried to prison Sasuke with......WOOD?! WOW!!! But Sasuke escaped.

- Kid...get ready.

- Yeah...I sense them as well...

- Why?! WHY DON'T YOU GET IT?! OROCHIMARU'S GONNA TAKE OVER YOUR BODY! – Naruto screamed.

- If that's what happens, that's what happens. You still think like a kid, Naruto. My revenge is everything to me. As long as I can exact it, I don't care what happens to me or anyone else. Here's the situation. Right now neither I nor Orochimaru are a match for Itachi. If sacrificing my body to Orochimaru is the only way to kill him I'd give up my live a million times over. – Sasuke explained.

Yeah...I don't buy it! Your pride and ego are WAY TOO BIG for you to do that!

- Enough talk! – Yamato said which made me lift an eyebrow.

- Naruto, Sakura...Hotaru-san, I'd hoped I wouldn't have to injure him in front of you, but I need to get serious now. – Yamato said.

- Captain Yamato! – Sakura said.

- We're taking him to Konoha no matter what. – Yamato stated.

- Konoha? I've had it with all of you. – Sasuke said and then started doing hand signs and putted his hand high until Orochimaru came and stopped him.

- You are not using that technique Sasuke-kun. – Orochimaru said.

- Beat it. – Sasuke snapped at him.

- Hey, you're still using such a foul language with Orochimaru-sama? – Kabuto said.

I looked down and took a deep breath. Well it's time...

- I'm sorry nii-san. – I said quietly.

- Huh? – Naruto said looking at me.

I teleported behind Kabuto and pointed a kunai at his neck.

- Long time no see...four eyes. How have you been since our last encounter...you know, after the Chidori thing?! – I said.

- W-When did you?! H-How?! – Kabuto said confused.

- That's for me to know and you to find out. You know...I promised myself next time I see you I wouldn't miss like last time. – I said and smiled evilly which made him widened his eyes.

- I would appreciate if you don't kill my subordinate...Namikaze Hotaru. – Orochimaru said.

- On one condition. – I said.

- What is it then? – Orochimaru asked.

- You train me for 3 months, then I leave and don't bother you anymore. – I answered and Orochimaru looked at me surprised and amused.

- What do I win? – Orochimaru asked.

- Well, I don't kill the four eyes, you get to see how powerful I am and I can complete missions for you. – I answered him.

- NEE-CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! – Naruto screamed.

- Are you trying to spy me? – Orochimaru asked.

- Why would I? I just want power besides...Konoha has nothing to offer me anymore. – I explained.

- Very well...I'll train you. – Orochimaru stated.

- Thank you. – I said putting down my kunai.

- With that said, I don't see a reason to stop then. – Sasuke said

- You know what Akatsuki is up to, don't you? – Kabuto asked Sasuke.

I was now beside Sasuke and looking at Kabuto.

- That's why we want Konoha to help eliminate them even if it's just one. If the other Akatsuki members interfere then you'll have more trouble taking your revenge right? – Kabuto stated.

- Wise words for a guy like you, I'm impressed. – I said making Kabuto send me an evil look but I didn't care.

- That's pathetic. – Sasuke stated.

- It's an opportunity to improve your chances, even if by only 1%. Agreed? – Kabuto finished.

- HOTARU COME BACK HERE! – Sakura screamed.

- Geez, so much noise! Annoying as ever Sakura, just leave me alone. – I said coldly.

Sasuke then putted his hand down which made me a bit relieved.

- Let's go. – Orochimaru said.

Then he made us disappear but I still heard Naruto screaming our names.
I'm sorry nii-san...

*Meanwhile in the hideout*

- Now I want to see what you're capable of Hotaru-chan. – Orochimaru said.

- What do you purpose? – I asked him.

- A fight. – Orochimaru answered.

- Against who? – I asked once more.

- Me. – Kabuto said and I smirked.

- I don't know if you're stupid or brave. Fine by me though. – I said.

- Kid don't let him touch you.

- Can I kill him? – I asked Orochimaru.

- No. – he answered.

- Can he kill me? – I asked again.

- Yes. – Orochimaru answered with a weird smile.

- So this is just like with Hidan, but this time I can't cut his head off...unfortunately.

- Pretty much kid.

- Fine, let's do this then.

Me and him started fighting and he's not that bad, but I want to get this over with.
I pulled out some kunais and ran towards the wall, I concentrated chakra underneath my feet and climbed the wall a bit, then I jumped backwards and threw the kunais just like Itachi taught me but Kabuto dodge them all.
Not bad!

- Your aim is terrible. – Kabuto said with a smirk.

I landed smoothly and smirked.

- Raiton: Lightning Spikes. – I said and made the kunais go against Kabuto and electrocuting him in the process.

- That's enough. – Orochimaru ordered.

- H-How? – Kabuto asked in pain.

- You should know, aren't you smart? – I said amused.

- Chakra strings. – Sasuke stated.

- Exactly. – I said.

- B-But...I c-couldn't even s-see them. – Kabuto managed to say.

- That's the purpose. – I said.

- You're strong, it's remarkable. You'll be training with me and Kabuto so you can learn a bit more about medic ninjutsu. – Orochimaru said and I nodded.

- Sasuke, show her to your room, you'll have to share it since this hideout does not have any more rooms available. Me and Kabuto are going on a mission for 2 days, so see you both then. – Orochimaru told us.

Sasuke nodded and showed me the way. We got to the room, we entered and he closed the door.
Suddenly he pinned me against the wall.

- What are you doing here? – Sasuke asked.

- I will only say this once Sasuke. Let.go.of.me.

- Answer my question first. – he demanded.

I got off of his grip and punched him.
MAN THAT FELT GOOD!!!
I grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the wall.

- That was for Naruto! Try hurt him again and I'll break every bone you have. – I said coldly.

I started concentrating and still felt Orochimaru and Kabuto in the hideout..................................................................................................................................................................................................they're out.

I sighed.

- Baka. – I said letting him go.

- Huh?

- I said BAKA!!!!

- Me? – he asked confused.

- OF COURSE YOU!!! – I said irritated.

He looked down and I went towards the bed and sat there.

- Do you have any idea how these 3 years have been Sasuke?.....Do you know that Neji, Choji, Kiba, Shikamaru and Lee almost died because they went after you the day you left?!......................ANSWER ME DAMN IT!

- I didn't ask them to go after me. – Sasuke said coldly.

- Baka.

- And why is that? – he asked lifting an eyebrow.

- People who break the rules are scums that's true but...people who abandon their friends are worse than scums. Did you forgot that Sasuke?

- Is that what we are Hotaru?

- Huh? – I asked confused.

- Are we just friends?

I looked down but then with my hand I reached for the necklace I had and showed him.

- Does this answer your question? – I asked him with sad eyes.

- Y-You kept it?

- Didn't you say to keep it?!

He nodded.
I got up and went towards him.

- I'm not here to take you back Sasuke, I'm here for other things. So relax.

We were now looking at each other's eyes.

- What are we.....Sasuke? – I asked.

- You shouldn't be here, it's dangerous.

I got mad.

- WHY WOULD YOU CARE ANYWAYS?! YOU LEFT US! YOU LEFT ME! YOU ATTACKED NARUTO AND YOU WERE READY TO ATTACK SAKURA! YOU DON'T CARE. SO WHY DO YOU ASK?! – I snapped at him and I started crying...3 years training and putting my feelings aside...and now I come here and this happens....damn it.

Suddenly he cupped my face with his hand and cleared my tears.

- Please don't cry beautiful...it doesn't suit you. – he said.

I widened my eyes...he started to lean in until finally our lips connected.
They moved in sync and the kiss heated with the time...I needed his touch, his lips, his hands touching me but we stopped the kiss due the need of air.

- I care beautiful...I love you no matter what, remember?

- I missed you so much...I love you too. – I said hugging him.

- Come on, let's sleep you need it.

I nodded, he picked me bridal style and took me to bed.
He laid me down carefully and he laid next to me. I was now with my head on his now TONED CHEST which I couldn't stop looking at.

- Like what you see? – he asked and I blushed.

- Huh.........I.....huh.......y-you see........huh.

- Don't need to be embarrassed. You're cute when you blush though. – he said kissing the top of my head.

He then putted an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
How I've missed this...this feels so right, it's a shame it will only be 3 months.

- I love you Sasuke.

- I love you too beautiful. I missed you.

With that said we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Kakashi P.O.V

Naruto and Sakura came to tell me about what happened in the mission, even though I knew what was going to happen it still did hurt hearing them saying it.
Hotaru please be safe...I can't lose my only daughter.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

119K 3.7K 31
"Ayani, how do you expect to achieve your goals, to fly, if you will, without the right training?" "I'll take a chance... we'll never reach our goal...
90.1K 3.3K 32
[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something she wished fate didn't put her through. T...
405K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
7.4K 184 28
Glowing red eyes glinted in the moonlight as she stared with wide, terror filled eyes at the bloody scene in front of her.. "ANIKI?.. ANIKI WHERE ARE...