~ON HOLD~ Love Isn't Always F...

By emilypaigee6

Andy and Ashley are best friends, soon to be boyfriends. Everything is well and truly going smooth, touring... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

1K 7 2
By emilypaigee6

Chapter 4:

{Andy’s POV}

We ended up just lying on the floor for about an hour hugging, until we thought it was a good idea to go to bed.

“So, um… do we still have to sleep in our own beds for now?” Ashley asked sadly, his eyes resembling a puppy’s.

“Ahhhhhhh you’re so adorable stop that!!” I said, frustrated at his cuteness “ but unfortunately yes, until we tell…” I stopped.

“We forgot about having to tell everyone. Well fuck.” Ash said.

“Well we know Alex and Val won’t care…” I shuddered at that time a couple of years ago, when they showed us the ‘fan fictions’ about us. Guess that’s real now.

“Yeah that’s kind of obvious… but the guys. What will they think?” Ash said, kind of sad that the guys might not accept us.

“Let’s just hope that they will accept us, okay?” I asked, grabbing Ashley’s hands in mine “we can ask Alex and Valerie for help in the morning, you know they will accept us.”

“Yeah I guess…” Ash mumbled.

“C’mon,” I said, pulling him to the bunks “let’s go to bed now,”

A few days later there was finally a time where the four of us were alone together. The bus was running out of food, so Valerie and Alex had volunteered to go and get some more. Seeing this as a great opportunity, I said that Ash and I would go with them. At the moment we were currently walking with them to the nearest grocery store that we could find, and in that time I had managed to come up with a plan.

“Hey why don’t we go and stop over at that coffee shop, for now? Maybe ask where the nearest store is?” I suggested, pointing to a small shop across the road.

Ashley and Alex nodded and Valerie said “that’s a great idea! Let’s go.”

We walked across to the shop and went inside. A little bell jingled as I opened the door to go in. I held it open and let the others go first. Ashley was the last to go in, and I took his usual perverted-ness and slapped his ass, he jumped, and looked back at me. He was glaring and blushing, it was rather adorable. I walked past him, and quickly whispered “you know you love it” into his ear, this made him blush more and I just laughed to myself, while making my way over to a table that Valerie had found.

Ashley was quick to follow me, and we both sat down on side of the table while the girls sat down on the other. We sat and talked until a waitress came up to us to get our orders, all of us just got hot chocolates, not feeling up for the energy boost of a coffee or two. The waitress smiled and walked away to place our orders, it was then that I decided to mess around with Ash, but also bring up the whole thing to Valerie and Alex.

To start I put my hand on Ashley’s thigh and just left it there, I started a conversation with the girls at the same time.

“Soooo… you guys are accepting of gays and stuff right?” I asked, already knowing the answer, but this was just a part of the plan. Quickly I looked at Ash through my peripheral vision, and saw that he was just staring down at my hand.

“No offence or anything Andy, but what a stupid fucking question,” Alex said laughing “I mean I’m bisexual remember?”

“And I’m preeeetty sure we wouldn’t be best friends if I wasn’t accepting,” Valerie added with a smile “but why do you ask?”

“Ah no reasons… I’m just kind of curious, is all,” I said casually.

“Yeah curiously retar-” Ash started to say, but I started moving my hand up and down his leg, making him gasp.

“Shut up, Purdy,” I said with a smile.

“Curious how?” Alex and Val asked at the same time.

“Curious that we’re pretty much together?” I said innocently, pointing to Ash.

“Say what?” Alex asked staring at me. Val said nothing, she just stared, her mouth open in surprise.

Just then the waitress came back with our hot chocolates and  put them down in front of us, I smiled warmly and said thank you. She smiled and left to take other orders.

I turned back and now all three of them were staring at me.

“What?” I asked, leaning back into my chair.

“Y- y- you, oh my god…” Valerie spluttered.

“This… This is the single most amazing thing ever.” Alex said calmly, a smile coming to her face.

Ashley said nothing and just stared at me, his mouth slightly opened. I think I’m gonna kiss him.

Quickly I smiled at the girls, and turned my body to face Ash. Then I pulled his face to mine and placed my lips softly onto his. He moaned softly and our lips started to move together, it was like this for a few minutes until, Alex coughed, and we pulled away blushing slightly.

“You might wanna keep that for later,” Valerie laughed, winking.

“You liked it,” I laughed, winking back.

“WELL DUH.” Alex said throwing her arms into the air.

Ashley laughed “I love you Alex!” making her laugh.

“Heeeey, what about me?” I whined.

“Mmm I guess,” Ash shrugged.

“AW C’MON!” It was my turn to throw my arms in the air.

“Andy you know I’m kidding so shut up,” Ashley laughed.

“But, but, but,” I whined more.

“I swear to god…” Alex muttered.

“You love me,” I said, sipping my hot chocolate.

“I love Andley more,” she said quietly.

“Heh,” Ash mumbled against his drink, visibly grinning.

“Sooo…” Valerie started “do the guys know?”

“Uhh, well you see…” Ashley started.

“We need your help with that,” I finished for him.

“Ah.” Alex said “you want us to straight out tell them?”

“Or to do some discreet detective-ness?” Valerie asked.

“Well I’d say straight out tell them, but have us there,” I trailed off “it depends on what you want though…” I turned to Ashley, waiting for his response.

“I say we tell them when we get back, and have Alex and Val there as support,” Ash shrugged.

“…actually that’s a pretty good idea.” I said.

“Thanks babe,” Ash winked at me.

“I swear, stop doing that!” I said blushing.

“Aww Andy’s embarrassed,” Alex and Val giggled.

I sighed and stood up to go pay for our drinks. “I’ll go pay for these and then we’ll leave and do the freaking shopping, okay?”

Everyone nodded and started to stand up, and I walked over to the counter to pay. Once I’d payed for our drinks, I met everyone outside, and then we made our way to the grocery store to buy more food for the bus.

-2 hours later-

Ash, Alex, Valerie and I were outside the bus, back from shopping and I was freaking out. What if they didn’t accept us? What if they all just upped and left the band? Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! I mentally screamed. I felt Ash grab my hand in his hands to try and keep me calm, but it didn’t work, I was shaking like a fucking leaf.

“Andy it’ll be okay, they’ll accept us, shhhh,” Ashley whispered, pulling me towards him and into a tight hug.

“But what if they don’t?” I asked, my whole body starting to shake.

Alex and Valerie came over and hugged me too, not saying anything.

“Look, just stop it with the doubts okay?” Ash said, sternly “if they care they WILL accept us, you know that very well.”

“He’s got a point Andy,” Valerie said quietly.

Alex grabbed my hand “C’mon, we’re doing this now.” and then she pulled me into the bus, with Val and Ash following behind us.

“Hey guys? You all here?” Alex called out.

“Yup we’re all here,” Jake said, and the three of them ventured away from whatever they were doing. I think from one look at me they knew something was happening.

“What’s up?” CC asked sitting down on the couch.

“Well Andy and Ash have a little something to tell you…” Alex started.

“But first we want you to promise us that, no matter what you will always be there for them, and accept them for whatever they choose to do.” Valerie finished.

There was a moment of silence before Jinxx said something.

“You’re not leaving the band are you?” worry filled his face.

“What? Hell no!” Ashley said “that’s nowhere near what we’re about to tell you.”

“Thank fuck,” Jinxx muttered.

“So…what is this thing you want to tell us exactly?” Jake asked, with worry in his eyes.

“Um…” I started “well… we’re… um. Um… yeah I can’t do this.” I said suddenly. Quickly I walked away to the bathroom. I went in and locked the door. I started to feel incredibly sick. I’m going to throw up for sure. I dropped to my knees in front of the toilet, and started to throw up. It wasn’t much because I hadn’t eaten much today, but it was still so horrible. It continued like that for about 10 minutes, until I had nothing left in me. Then I slid down to the floor and started to sob. There was no way in hell I could do this, why would I think this would work? They won’t accept us. No one will. Only Alex and Valerie, hell I don’t even deserve Ashley.

{Ashley’s POV}

I watched Andy practically run to the bathroom and lock himself in there. Never has he been this nervous. Ever. Why now? Ignoring everyone else’s stares, I walked to the bathroom door and put my back against and slid down it to sit on the floor. And I just waited. After around 10 minutes of cringing because he was throwing up, he stopped, but soon enough I heard him sobbing. Fuck it.

“Andy?” I said quietly, knocking on the door gently.

“What?” he said back, not in a nice way either.

“Can I come in?” I turned my body around to face the door and sat cross legged, waiting for a reply.

“No, you shouldn’t have to see me like this…” Andy said, I could hear the sadness in his voice, then he added something else that I couldn’t quite make out.

“What was that?” I asked.

“I- I said… that I -sob- don’t deserve you…” Andy whispered, so I could hear.

“Open this door right now.” I said standing up.

“No. No way!” Andy’s voice got louder.

“Do you want me to kick the fucking thing open?” I said, getting frustrated at his stubbornness.

“Fucking fine.” Andy said, I heard him move around and then the lock clicked open.

Carefully I opened the door and quickly entered, locking it again when I was inside.

“Andy, I don’t get this,” I started “they won’t hate us, I truly and strongly believe that they won’t. even on that small 0.01% chance that they do, we still have Alex and Valerie, even the fans, I mean c’mon!” I threw my arms into the air briefly, and then added quietly “and why would you think that you don’t deserve me? Of course you deserve me. You’re perfect Andy, absolutely fucking perfect, never forget that.”

Andy said nothing he just stared at the floor next to him. I sighed and sat down next to him, pulling him into a hug. I nuzzled my head into his neck, making him shiver slightly.

“I love you Andy, don’t forget that,” I mumbled into his neck after a while.

“I… I love you too Ash, I’ll never stop…” he said quietly, I smiled into his neck.

After a little while I looked up at him “Do you want to do this now?”

“I guess we’ll have to eventually… I really don’t want to, but okay.” Andy said.

“Thank god…” I muttered, relieved that he was finally agreeing.

“But. I refuse to say anything.” Andy said, a small smile tugging at his lips.

“Goddamn you Andrew.” I said, pissed.

“You love me,” he shrugged.

“WELL NAH.” I facepalmed “c’mon we’re doing this now, or never.”

 I got up off of the floor and then proceeded to help him up. As I was unlocking the door, I briefly kissed him on the lips and made my way back out to where everyone was evidently flipping out. Alex was the first one to notice us standing awkwardly near the small ass kitchen area. She quickly tugged on Valerie’s sleeve and pretty much ran over to us, nearly falling over. Valerie was quick to follow.

“So?” they both whispered.

“I have to tell them, this idiot is too scared to say anything,” I sighed.

“Andrew. Dennis. Biersack.” Valerie said threateningly “if you do not help him out I will-“

“Okay! Okay! I get the point, I’ll help…” Andy said, raising his hands defensively.

“Good… now how exactly are you going to do this?” Alex asked curiously.

“Uhhh… I have no idea,” I said, scratching the back of my head, and playing with the ends of my hair awkwardly.

“Well you two suck,” Valerie said bluntly.

“Why thank you,” Andy said sarcastically.

“Oh shut up you two,” Alex said glaring at them, she turned to me “I say that you just straight out say it, that’s going to be the easiest thing for you both, I’d think.”

“Yeah I think you’re right,” I said, nodding slowly, looking over to where Jinxx, CC and Jake were just staring at us.

“Well you better go now,” Alex said.

“Will do,” I replied.

I then grabbed Andy’s hand and dragged him over to the guys, and then pulled him down to sit next to me on the couch with them.

“So… What. The. Fuck?!”

“What exactly is going in with you two?”

“I’m so fucking confused it’s not funny…”

"I mean seriously WHAT?"

"Explain? PLEASE?"

"SO CONFUSED."

I raised his hands “guys, guys! GUYS! Shut up for a second. What I’m about to say is not the easiest thing to reveal, so bear with me.”

I sighed and thought of the right ways to say things. I looked over at Andy quickly, and it looked like he was doing the same.

That’s when he said “We’re gay.”

Silence.

“For each other.” I finished off his sentence.

“HOW THE HELL DID I KNOW!?” CC yelled, making Jake and Jinxx look freaked out.

“Excuse me?” Jinxx asked him.

“Oh c’mon wasn’t it freakin obvious that they liked each other? Seriously you guys gotta pay more attention!” CC facepalmed.

“Well anyways…” Jake turned away from CC and faced Andy and I “Andy if you were just freaking out about us not accepting you, you obviously have CC, and you have me so chill dude,”

“Hey you have me too!” Jinxx said, annoyed, I smiled at him.

“Shhhh,” Jake said to Jinxx covering his mouth with his hand “Ash I just have one thing to say and one thing only…. YOU GAVE UP WOMEN!?” he pretended to fall backwards in shock, Andy and CC laughing at him.

“Oh shut it you retard,” I laughed at him “Andy is my woman,” I winked at Andy.

“Does that mean he’s on the-” CC started.

“SHUT UP CC!” We all yelled. I felt my face starting to burn up.

“Geez it was just a question…” he muttered.

“SHHHHHH!” I said.

“Clearly, you guys need to work things out still,” CC ignored me “I mean, how can you not now know these things yet?”

“I swear, if you do not shut up now CC, I will kill you with your own drumsticks.” Andy said threateningly.

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop,” CC said defeated.

“If I could say something, Andy,” Jinxx asked him.

“Yeah?” Andy said.

“Why would you think that we’d flip out at this? I mean c’mon at least half our fans have a situation with their sexuality, and dealing with their parents etcetera, and all 5 of us help where we can, so wouldn’t you think that we’d support you guys on this?” he asked, curiosity leaking from his voice.

“Well you see, I didn’t think it’d be the same, because 1. I thought it would’ve been extremely awkward, seeing as we’re all really close friends and 2. Last time you checked we were both straight and Ash was a man whore, no offence,” Andy looked at me “so yeah…”

“Well then that turned out perfectly wrong,” Jinxx said, I nodded in agreement “I totally support you two, if I didn’t there would be something wrong with my head,” CC and Jake nodded, and Andy and I grinned at them all.

I turned to Andy “see! I told you, I told you, I told you!”

“I guess you did, didn’t you?” Andy grinned at me.

“Yeah you,” I smiled back, grabbing his hand.

“Aww you two are really adorable,” Jinxx said, grinning.

“This. Is. AWESOME.” CC all but yelled.

“I second CC on that,” Jake laughed.

-Later on that night-

Andy and I were sitting on the couch just y’know cuddling, I guess that’s what you could call it, and Valerie came up to us, and sat down.

“So uh… Alex and I just thought… um what are you gonna say to the fans.

“I thought we should wait,” Andy said and at the same time I said “I thought we should tell them at the show tomorrow.”

We looked at each other, with looks that obviously said ‘we should do what I said’

“Okay. Whatever you two do, do NOT fight. Alright?” Valerie said, hoping for no fighting. Man was she wrong.

“But we have to tell them!” I protested.

“Ashley we just got together a few days ago! We haven’t gone on like a date or anything, we haven’t even really asked each other out!” Andy snapped back.

“How the fuck do you expect to go on a date when we’re on tour?!” my voice started to rise, as well as my temper.

“When we have breaks?! Like, oh I dunno…? TODAY?!” Andy all but shouted.

“Well fucking sorry! I wasn’t aware some stupid fuckin’ date was important to you.” I said loudly back at him “I thought us just being together and loving each other would be one of the most important things, I guess fucking not though.

“No. Wait. Ashley I didn’t mean it like that!” Andy said, his voice filled with regret.

“Haha yeah fucking right,” I said, getting up and walking out of the bus.

As I left all I heard him quietly say “I didn’t mean it…”

A few days had passed, and I still hadn’t talked to Andy. I practically avoided him like he was the plague. I knew he was pretty sad too, but I just didn’t want any interaction, what he said kind of hurt. I also think he was avoiding me too.

“Hey guys,” CC called interrupting my thought “oh and girls too, haha, come sit will you?”

Everyone made their way over to the small couch, and sat. Andy and I sat as far away from each other as possible though.

“So tonight we’re gonna crash at a hotel,” CC grinned, and did a huge sigh of relief. Real beds!

“Jinxx and I organised it, and we decided everyone’s room arrangements too!” he smiled, kind of evilly.

My head found its way to the table, I banged it against the plastic wood stuff. In between the hits I said “I. Fucking. Hate. You. So. So. MUCH!” the last thud was really loud, and I kind of regretted it but I knew what they were playing at and I didn’t fucking like it. I got up and went to my faithful bunk, with my phone and iPod, and grabbed my iPod out from under my pillow, and started listening to music loudly, so as to ward off everyone. It definitely worked might I say, no one went near me for a few hours, until eventually Alex gently pulled out one of my headphones and told me we were at the hotel.

“We can always swap,” she offered.

“No it’s okay, I guess…” I said quietly, gathering the stuff I would need for the time spent at the hotel.

“Alright, your choice then,” Alex said walking away.

I mentally screamed as she walked away, why I didn’t take her up on that offer, I don’t know.

This is going to be a very long few days.

-gasp- I bet you didn’t expect them to fight did you?! :o

o______o I didn’t realise how long this was until I finished it. DAMN. That’s a lot for me XD I hope you enjoy it :P

Oh and I didn't have time to get rid of the spacey things so i'll do that laterer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 235 20
Andy is living the dream. He's in a world famous band with his 4 best friends, he's got a huge fanbase, he get's to sing in front of millions and has...
91.6K 2.4K 29
Ashley Purdy is hopelessly in love with his band mate Andy Biersack. But Ashley has secrets. Andy is really worried about Ashley and tries to fix him...
28.7K 553 14
A girl named Bliss Runway finds out he parents bought he tickets to go to a Black Veil Brides concert. She then met the band and Andy before the show...
44.7K 872 37
Ashley is going to a Luke Bryan concert with her best friend Destiny. The unthinkable happens. Read to find out!