Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

{Ashley's POV}

Call this a girly moment, but I was freaking the fuck out. It had been a few hours since I'd asked Andy to be my boyfriend and he accepted, and now we were all just chilling in CC and Jinxx's room, well everyone but me were 'chilling'. I was sitting in between Andy and Jake on one of the beds, and I could seriously not stop fidgeting.

"Dude, are you okay?" Jinxx asked noticing my constant fidgeting.

"I can't freaking relax," I said, trying to keep my legs still.

"Hahah oh don't worry I know how you feel!" CC said, laughing hysterically. Everyone in the room stopped talking and looked at him funny.

"What? Whaaaaat?" CC whined.

"CC, what's with the crazy hysterical laughing?" Alex asked staring at him.

"Y'know... I HAVE NO IDEA!!"

"Okaaaay..." I mumbled to myself, deciding to sit cross legged on the floor, so then maybe my legs would stop twitching.

"That bad, huh?" Andy had leant down from where he was sitting on the bed, so that his mouth was right next to my ear, and when he spoke I jumped.

"Yes, and that doesn't help!" I said, my voice raising an octave higher. I buried my face in my hands, embarrassed.

"Hehe that was cute," Andy chuckled, and kissed the side of my head, straightening up after he did so. I heard CC 'awww' a lot and I swear I heard Jake tell Andy to get in there, resulting in both of them laughing, so I think he did... Huh.

"Soooo... um what are you guys gonna do in like public and stuff?" Valerie asked, looking between Andy and I.

"You should tell them..." Jinxx said "the fans I mean, cause sure we'd probably lose a few of them, but who cares? We gain more and more everyday don't we? A few losses won't matter right?" he turned to Andy as he said that. I turned to look at him as well; I didn't say anything I just looked at him in the eyes. You could see that he was still quite unsure, but I silently pleaded with him.

"I... I don't know," Andy said, the smile that was on his face before had long vanished "it's just I don't want to have no privacy, y'know? 'Specially cause of the craziness of some of the fans out there. Sure I love them all to pieces, just sometimes..." Andy sighed and fell backwards onto the bed.

"That's true... Don't worry I know exactly how you feel," Jake said lying back next to Andy "I mean how some of them treat Ella... Good lord. It's just... ugh, it actually kind of hurts,"

"That's the only thing I hate," I said "the fans get so obsessive, and then when they go and threaten and abuse the ones that are close to you, I seriously just wanna say fuck off, but you can't do thatcause everyone will be on a 'oh he said, she said!' kind of thing... why can't they freaking relax.for once?!" I took.a deep breath, giving someone else an opportunity to continue.

"I agree with that totally," Jinxx said "cause then after all that it mainly becomes based on rumours and stuff. Then everything travels from person to person, but it becomes more and more twisted as it goes along, and then it's just like really?! What does the achieve for you? Nothing damnit! This is the one thing I do not understand about fans. I mean seriously, what the fuck?"

"I never want to know how that feels..." Alex muttered "I think I really don't want to be famous at all."

"I wish we could be like you and Valerie and have some privacy, but I think the crazies out there would find us eventually," CC said, smiling slightly "actually I don't think they will, I know they will."