Rejected with the Alpha's Baby

By Book_Addict112

Kimberley's life hasn't been the best. Loosing your parents at the age of twelve seems bad enough but when he... More

Rejected with the Alpha's Baby
Chapter 1- Meeting the 'perfect' mate.
Chapter 2- Surprises
Chapter 3 Coming home
Chapter Four (Edited)
Chapter 5
Chapter six
Chapter 8 - Edited
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Untitled Part 13
Review
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

55.3K 1.5K 84
By Book_Addict112

Chapter 7

Kimberly’s P.O.V

After I take my shower I get dressed in a matching pair of adventure time pjs. I throw on a hoody just in case someone walks in, and make my way to my bed to check on Deacon. I find him curled up in a ball stirring slightly. I walk up to him and gently shake him. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around. ”Mamma” he looks scared and his lip is trembling. I’m not very good at this so, I pull him into my lap and rock him back and forth.

“It’s ok. Mummy’s sick, I’m going to look after you for a little while till mummy get better okay little one?” He nods his head a little so I pick him up and take him to the joined bathroom. I place him on the sink and run a warm bath for him. After taking his clothes of and throwing his nappy in the bin I quickly wash him and take him back to my bed in a towel. I don’t have any clothes for him so I go to the bedroom door and call out for Annie. Annie is a young mum with a son around Deacons age, maybe she’ll have something for him to have. She’s from Harrison’s pack, she also never bullied me. Annie comes running up the stairs and stops right in front of me. “Yes Kimberly?”

 “Would you have any spare boy clothes for a three year old?”

“Sure I’ll just get you some.”

“Oh, and I need a nappy to if that’s no drama.”

“I’ll be right back.”

“Thank you.” I turn back to the bed and find deacon gone. Oh no. “Deacon, Deacon Honey where are you?” I hear giggling coming from the walk-in-wardrobe. He’s playing with me. Aw how cute. Instead of going to the wardrobe I pretend to look for him. “Where would Deacon be? I can’t find him anywhere. Oh well no dinner for Deacon if I can’t find him then.” Just as I said that he jumps out of the wardrobe screaming “BOO!!” “AHH!!” I pretend to act scared and jump up. He drops to the ground laughing loudly. He’s the cutest kid I’ve ever seen. “You scared me you rascal.” I walk over to him and pick him up along with his towel. “Me scare oo.” Its cute how he cant say the words right yet.

 “Yes you did buddy. You scared Kim.” I place him on the bed when I hear an ‘awe’ at the doorway. I look over to find Annie with Sammy grinning at me.

“You’re really good with children.” Annie says passing me the clothes.

 “You think so?” I hope I am because I’ll need practice for my baby.

 “Totally, he likes you as well.”

 I smile at her and nod at the boy pajamas “Thanks for these.”

 “No problem let me know if you need anything.”

 “I will, Thanks again.” When Annie leaves Sammy walks up to Deacon and tickles him. “Cute child, whose his mum?” while I explained to her what happened, I dressed Deacon in a nappy and matching Thomas pjs. “What are you going to do?”

“That I haven’t thought about, I mean I have to tell the pack what’s going on tomorrow and I’m scared. If Deacons mum don’t pull through I promised I would take care of him but I don’t know if I can with a baby on the way. My life is messed up at the moment.”

 “Everything will turn out alright you have me and Kinsley to help you.”

“I know I’m just scared of Harrison rejecting the baby.” “You have to tell him soon, your scent is going to change and he will know.”

“I know and that’s what I’m scared of.”

Sammy looks at me hesitating to say what’s on her mind. Until she spoke up. ”I know I should’ve told you ages ago but I was scared of what you would say, but Angus is my mate. I didn’t accept him at first because of what he did to you. I thought he was going to do the same to me. But after I spoke to Kinsley about it, I gave him a chance. I hope you’re not mad.” She looks at me with a hopeful expression. I know what Angus did to me was bad, but I wasn’t going to keep my best friend from her mate. “I’m not mad. I’m happy you found your mate but if he hurts you he’ll have to deal with me. I’m not weak anymore and I won’t hesitate to kick his butt.” I give her a small smile to let her know I was happy but deadly serious. She grins at me and pulls me into a hug. “Thank you, I’ve spoken to him and we want to take it slow. He’s truly sorry for what he did. I’m not saying you should forgive him, but maybe you could listen to him. Let him talk.”

“I just want to sort these rouges out first. That’s why we came here in the first place. To help train. I’m not ready to face them yet.”

“Just think about it okay?” I just nodded at her.

I look down at Deacon and he looks at me “Hungy”

 “Ok little one, let’s get some dinner, Thanks for everything Sam.” Sam smiles at me and walks to her room while I take Deacon down for tea. After feeding him some warm spaghetti I turn cartoons on for him to watch. Just as he was about to drift off to sleep Harrison walks through the door. “The Childs mum is in a coma and might not make it but she’s stable for now.” I look down at Deacon and fear for his mother’s life. If she dies he won’t remember her when hes older.

“I promised her that if anything happens to her ill take care of him, but I don’t know if I’m strong enough. I don’t want him to grow up without a mum.” I’ve thought about what Sam said and I have to at least try. I’m still angry and hurt from what Harrison did to me but I’m carrying his child and if I want this baby to live a normal life I have to try and forgive him even if we aren’t together.

 “I know what I did to you was wrong and I regret it, but if you’ll let me I want to be there for you. Even if you have to take care of Deacon.” I look at him and guilt is spread all over his face. You can tell by his expression that he’s telling the truth.

“I don’t want to get hurt again. When I left I had to take care of myself and learn how to fight to live. I’m not the same weak girl you think I am. I’m a lot stronger and I will prove it to you.” I feel myself start to tear up but I won’t let it show it will only make him think I’m still weak.

“I know you’re not weak anymore, I saw it today when you took control of the situation in the forest. I’m sorry I ever thought you were weak. I was a jerk and I’m going to step up as a mate and be what you deserve, and that’s a lot more than me. I promise.”

“I just hope you don’t stuff up ‘coz this is your last chance.”

“Thank you, I know I don’t deserve this chance but I will try. It looks like Deacon is tired; I’ll let you put him to bed and ill talk to you at the meeting tomorrow. Good Night beautiful.” With that said he kisses my cheek and walks off leaving my face heated up. I hope I didn’t make a mistake.

***Next morning***

I was woken up to someone jumping on me. I knew it was deacon so I jumped up pulling me with him and spinning him around. His scream of happiness made me happy. He was such a good boy. I loved him already. “Hey Buddy, did you get a good sleep?” He nodded his tiny head fast. “That’s good. Are you hungry?”

“Yes, toast peease.” His little attempt at saying please made me awe. I took him downstairs, still in our pajamas and sat him in one of our pack highchairs. I made him some jam on toast and gave it to him. While he was eating I decided it would be best to make the pack house members some breakfast. Seeing as there all still asleep. I put some eggs and bacon on the frying pan and flip them when they’re ready. When breakfast is ready I set it out on the table and take deacons empty plate to the sink. Now how to get everyone awake. When I was at my new pack I had gained a bit of cheek-ness. So I have the perfect plan. I turn to deacon.

“Hey do you want to help Kim wake everyone up.” He squeals in excitement and I take that as a yes. “Okay you have to be very quiet though.” I pick him up and carry him to the basement on my hip. I grab a blow horn and race back upstairs to where all the rooms are.

“Cover your ears okay baby, its going to be loud. On the count of three. One, two, three!” on the count of three i blow the horn and I hear people falling of their beds and grunting out curses. I fall to the ground with Deacon laughing. Kinsley comes out first with an amused look on his face. He must’ve already had been up.

 “Thought it was you.” He grins at me when he sees deacon and I still laughing. Harrison comes out with an angry look and that makes me stop laughing almost immediately.

“Whoops, Run deacon he’s going to get us.” I see Deacon running down the stairs and towards the front door waving his arms around like a mad-man screaming. I chase after him but before I could get to him I get pulled back by the waist. “Help deacon he’s got me, Help!” I yell. Deacon comes running over to me looking angry. “You leave her alone, mister.” Then Deacon kicks Harrison in the leg and runs off leaving me alone with Harrison. I start laughing at Deacons attempt to save me while Harrison looks amuse. He’s smart for his age.

“You think that was funny?” Harrison fake glares at me. I look at him innocently.

 “What do you mean Alpha?” I flutter my eyelashes but I think that just makes me look weird.

“You know exactly what I mean. You woke everyone up with a blow horn.” He smirks at me. I look down and notice our position of me on the ground and him lying on top of me. Well this just got awkward.

“u-umm I made breakfast for everyone and yo-you all were asleep?” I said although it came out like a question.

“Well in that case lets go.” He jumped up pulling me with him and we head to the kitchen where everyone was already eating. Sammy smirks at me while Kinsley looks at Harrison in disapproval. “Deacons watching cartoons in the lounge room.” Sammy speaks up. I nod at her then head towards the lounge room to watch TV with Deacon. That was very awkward.

Chapter 7 is up!! Finally hope you all like it... tell me what you think in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.3K 41
"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I told him this. My deepest darkest secre...
6.2M 102K 53
If an alpha loses his mate can he ever love again. Can the hard ass open up and let someone else in. He hasn't been with a woman sense the day she di...
633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
498 34 32
Ripped away from the one person who ever truly cared about her, Katherine soon discovers how cruel the world could be. Katherine thought the idea of...