Mated to my fathers Beta #Wat...

By Casperlve

Currently being rewritten New title to be (The Rightful Heir) #Matedtomyfathersbeta If you do covers, please... More

Mater to my fathers Beta
Chapter1 the beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Cain
Chapter 23 Cain
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note.
Hello Everyone UPDATE!!!!
Here IT IS!!!!!!
Here is the link

chapter 21 Cain

5.3K 124 3
By Casperlve

Cains POV*

Sittin in my seat, I held the guilt in my heart, that guilt the pain iv bared for years.

Gettin up my body cracked and popped in different ways. Shakin my head...'Im old,' I mumble to myself 'Need to see Brandon.'

Sighing to myself,  I walked out of my office of the pack house to Brandons office.

Coming to the wood doors, I breathed deeply, knowing he wouldnt listen but hopfully he did. I knocked.

"Come in"

I opened the door to see Brandon his eyes sunken in and his head in his hands.

"We need to talk."

Brandon looked up questioning.

Sighing I held my breath one more time, "about the pass...about my sons rights."

Brandons eyes glowed, but Cain continued. "Lets talk Pup about what happened.

-Cains vision and memories-

Screams filled my thoughts women and children. This war was something I didnt want but in order to have a permanent home we needed war.

My father was a great man when born in 1811 it was said he bite the pack doctor. In 1819 at 7 he killed his first dear. In 1828 at 17 he over rulled his father, joined to packes by meeting his mate my mother.

At 18 they had a child by the name of Cain, with this child being born Michael had wished dor nothing but happiness.

It was said that once he turned 20 his pack was over runned by rogues. They chased him out off his land. Him and my mother regrouped, as a small clan and seached for a home.

And little by little he built an army to avenge what was once his. One by one taking on small groups, inviting rogues who need a place and clan. His Beta Brandon Heart loyal to a fault was alwsys by his side. Soon they went for small packs, untile Michael had an army of hundreds of loyal pack members. They loved him, they feared him, but all was in respect.

Everyone knew the name of Michael Martin and Beta Brandon. The Alpha who was chased out of him land, and gathered followers to make a new home. And the Beta who jumped the gun, who had a temper, but was loyal to his Alpha.

But it wasnt till 1842 that Michael had come to a land rich with life, that a war would start.

An Alpha by the name of Devin Cross was living on this land. Alpha of 78, was no match for Michael who controlled more then 200.

--------------------

Teeth ripped at flesh as Michael clawed his way passed guards and servents.

*Mind link between Michael, Brandon & Cain*
"So many people are dieing innocent people..."

Blood coated Cains fur, as he had killed another servent who got in the way.

A loud growl was prominent ahead of him warning.
"Kill only those who get in our way or are against you. Not those innocent."

Cain wolf cringed back in fear, sinking low to the floor.  "Yes father."

Another voice jump into the conversation momments later

"Alpha"

"Brandon?"

Michael came to a halt in the hallways of the massive pack house belonging to Alpha Devin.

"We captured the Luna."

"Good hold on to her, do not harm her in any way. Bring her to the main hall ill get Devin. "  Michael hurried further in to house following the sent of Alpha Devin.

"Son." Michaels wolfs massive head turned to face Cain.

"Yes?"

"I want you to stay out of this whole ordeal do u understand? Stay away, your work here is done go back to ur mate and see if shes ok."

Caine looked up at his father curious as to the sudden comment. "But father-"

"Thats a dirrect order from your Alpha. Do as I say boy." Michael snapped.

Cain shrinked back again and nodded his massive wolf head. He headed back out into the woods where his mate and mother were waiting his return.

Michael walked quietly in the hall his massive paws moving like a quiet mouse. Rounding a corner to the open thrown room he saw him. Alpha Devin Massive Gray Wolf waiting deadly for Micheal.

With long confident strides micheal walked in, and shifted right in front of his enemy.

"So will you sit there Mutt and star at me all day or will you speak to me like a real man?" 

Devin shifted, but shook like he were having a segire. "What do u want!" 

Michael smirked, "You really dont know?" gestered around "This," he leaned forward "I want this, i want your thrown, i want your all." 

And in that moment Devin snapped he leaned forward "You Cant Have it i wont let you!!"

Michael knowing exactly where this was going to lead threw his years of experiences, stood still lifted a hand up to Devin and stopped him mid sentence. Pointing to the door he "Brandon, bring her in."

Devin watched in horror as his precious mate was brought in, in bound and blind. "Devin!" she cried.

"Dont! Dont hurt her...please..." Michael watched as Devin begged for his mates safety.

Now Michael was not a killer, at least not in cold blood. He looked to Destiny then to Brandon. He couldnt kill this women and live with it. It would be like watching his own wife be murdered before him, and that was not how Michael was. He turned back to Devin.

"She will be released once you leave this place and never come back. you are to leave and stay gone do you understand or you wife." Michael chracked his neck as to show what may happen to her.

Devin looked to Michael the his mate who had a blade pressed to her bare neck. "Ill leave.....just please let her go." Devin got up with his hands behind his head, he walked to Michael who now was flanked by two guards. 

"Thats a good boy, Horit, Mark take him out." They did as he asked grabbing Devin they dragged him out infront of everyone to see. Brandon followed after then Michael. Once outside Michael smiled to himself.

"Dear pack members. As you see, I have taken over. There is a new pack leader around, and those who come against me are free to leave now. But those who want a life of peace and quiet and a home to call there own, follow me, stay with me and we will live out our lives in peace." And as if on cue a thunder of applause rang out over the pack. Michael bowed, then pointed to Devin.

"Now walk Mutt. Then ill release ur mate."
Devin did as ordered with every part of him body and soul telling him never to obey orders for he was an Alpha in his own right.  He hung his head in grief and shame, he couldnt even protect his pack.

Hortin and Mark stopped letying Devin walk by himself to the territory boarder line. Once there he turned around. "My mate?"

Michael nodded to Brandon, and just as Brandon loosened his hold and grip from her throat, Devin believed he could get free herself and struggled. Breaking the bonds that held him she shifted, but as if on cue, a blood curling scream rang out over everyone stopping Devin in his tracks.
Mid shift he fell like a sack for bricks, he lay shaking a broken. Brandon had Destiny by the throat with one, his nails dug deep, blood covered her body.

Michael looked at Brandon horror in his face. "Brandon....?"

"She tried to attack me I had to."

Devins body still continued to shake as he looked back up at Brandon "she was innocent.....you...all of you will pay for this." In an instent he blew up in a massive wolf and escaped into the woods.

Destinys body was about to crumble to the floor as Brandon let her go,  but Michael quickly caught her in his arms.

"My lady im so sorry." His eyes filled w sorrow.

She looked to him the Brandon and focused all her energy on him. 

"You..." Her voice was so weak as she choked on her own blood. "You life will be one full of regret, to always watch your back exposed to danger, your descendant to come will resemble the innocent life u have just stolen."

Michael Stared up at Brandon as he took slow steps back, his face twisted w fear.

"She's a witch...." Michael, looked down at the crumble body in his hands, stroked the stray strands of hair back behind her ear.

Grief and sadness riddled him "I didnt want this to happen. None of this...."

Destinys chest rose and fell with great effort. She gave him a weak smile, "You w the heart of a lion purest of souls," she coughed and blood splurt from her lips. "I give you this." She handed him her ring, a single gold band n stones nothing just the band. "Itll protect your wo-." She gasped suddenly and coughed not catching the air she need to breath she gave one final sigh, and passed in his arms. 

Micheal looked at the tiny gold ring in her slender fingers, and took it in his own hands. Lookin it over there was nothing special about it, but this women had given him this and he would take care of it. 

He stood up with Destiny in his arms, and ealked back to the house. His men followed, and Brandon was the last one behind. He placed Destiny on the table in the main hall, and looked over to his men.

"She will get a proper barrel tomorrow," he looked over to Brandon.  " I dont blame u.....Go back and get the rest of the pack. Bring my son here."

Brandon said nothing but nodded and headed back to the rest of the back.

Michael turned back to the rest of the men, breathed a heavy sigh.

"Take a few that know these lands make them as ours....watch the new comers those who aject to our rules....toss them out. I want no uproars. This is my pack...lets make this our new home."

----------------------------

Dear lord finally but its not over it...wait paciently for the next chapter ther shall be more waiting for u.

Thank u everyone for beeing so patiently thank u so much.

Comment tell me what u think I really want to know.

-love D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.3K 62
Happy Lowman/OC After leaving three years ago Evelyn Teller returns to Charming after the end of a relationship... *I don't own any of the character...
1K 83 14
this story is currently being rewritten เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™ž'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž'๐™ข ๏ฟฝ...
127K 5.5K 57
(DISCLAIMER: This book will be written again due to it being written four years ago. Thank you guys!)
74.2K 1.8K 15
"โ„’๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’•." โ˜Ÿ ๏ธŽ DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sons Of Anarchy or it's c...