My blind customer

By DimitraSky

Nicky is a waitress. When she starts working in a cafe, she meets a mysterious fascinating blind man. She is... More

My blind customer
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
Chapter19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28

chapter 17

184K 2.3K 404
By DimitraSky

Hello sweeties

Thank you for your patience in me

I was away for Easter glossy the last three days and couldn't upload the edited chapter

But here it is

hope you like it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by ohhpapiharder

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter 17

Mike kept kissing Nicky fervently. She was an exquisite little morsel and he just wanted to devour her. To make her part of him and never let go. Pretty soon she was laying helpless in his hands, her body his for the taking, oblivious to her surroundings. Suddenly Mike in his haze, heard someone coming up the stairs. Regretfully he ended the kiss. Nicky was dazzled and not steady at her feet. He hugged her and threw all her weight to his body to help her descent the stairs. A few stairs later they came face to face with his brother. Derek saw how their bodies were arranged and frowned.

"Is she OK? What happened? Why are you holding her like that." His comment seemed to snap Nicky out of her dream state and blushed like a cute little red tomato.

"I'm OK. I think." She stammered.

"What happened? Are the girls OK?" Derek asked again. Mike seemed to find his voice just then. Derek was looking from one to the other and was trying to judge the whole situation. Something was up with them but he couldn't be sure what. Nicky's cheeks were a deep shade of red and she really couldn't stand on her own.

"Yes don't worry, the girls are just fine. I told them a story and they went to sleep like two little birdies. Apparently it was a good one because this little birdie here fell asleep too." Nicky felt her flaming cheeks and feared that she was not going to be able to hide what really happened from Derek. Mike couldn't see her cheeks or her disheveled condition but Derek certainly could and it wouldn't be that difficult to reach the conclusion of what they were really up to up there by themselves.

"Well that explains it. Don't worry about it. All of us have fallen asleep from one of his stories one time or an other. He can get pretty boring that way." He smirked at her. "You don't have anything to be ashamed of. Now let me help you get down the stairs."

"He is not boring at all" Nicky tried to defend Mike. "It was a very nice story I just drifted off. I guess I was more tired than I thought I was." Her legs were yet to get the message that they were supposed to support her weight, so she lingered in Mike's embrace. It was a far better place to be anyway.

"Here let me help you." Derek got close to her offering to help her get down the stairs in one piece.

"I can do it Derek. I am not an invalid. I can support her weight, little as it is just fine. I don't need your help. She is my friend." Nicky had turned her head and was looking at him astound. He had an overprotective air about him, a totally alpha male attitude that was pretty uncalled for. Derek had only offered to help them. She placed a calming hand on his chest.

"He didn't mean to offend you in any way Mike. He just wanted to help. I am really not as light as you try to make it appear." Mike didn't seem to be appeased by that in the least. Even more determined at this point he bend towards Nicky and lifted her in his hands bride style. Nicky made a little yelp and held Mike's neck for dear life, seeing the stairs looming under their feet.

"Don't be afraid" Mike whispered in her ear. "I know this house by heart." And then he proceeded descending the stairs with all the confidence in the world. He had his prize in his hands and he was not going to let anyone take it from him, or make her think that he was neither capable nor worthy enough to support her in any given situation.

Derek descended the stairs quickly so that Mike wouldn't stumble on him and drop Nicky. Though he doubted his brother would ever drop her. Even if he fell he would make damn sure she was fine even if that meant he broke his neck in the process. He showed a protectiveness towards her he had never seen with his previous girlfriends. It was obvious to him that Nicky was special to himv whether he realized it or not.

"You didn't have to pick me up like that. I could have walked down by myself you know. I am not an invalid either. We are putting quiet a show like this. How do you intent to explain this thing to the others downstairs?" Nicky whisper shouted to Mike's ear anxious about what the others would think seeing them descend the stairs like that.

"I don't give a damn and neither should you. We are not doing anything wrong." He replied feeling like the king of the world. Their heated make out session made him feel like he could anything. Limitless possibilities expanded in front of him. And all that from the trust this girl had showed him upstairs. The way she had left herself in his hands while they kissed, felt like she was not trusting him only with her body, but with her soul as well. And he had every intention of safe keeping them and guard them with his life.

Nicky didn't have a chance to respond to him, since they reached the bottom of the stairs and they were facing now the rest of the group. As soon as Jane saw them she got out of her seat ready to face a catastrophe. But before she had enough time to ask a million questions about what had happened Derek beat her to it.

"There is nothing for you to worry about. Mike made all the girls fall asleep upstairs with his story." Jane noticed the way Derek was looking at her silently asking her to leave the subject as it is, but she just couldn't help herself.

"Are you sure sweetie? You seem a little bit flustered. Can I help you in some way?"

"Mike has already helped enough Jane. Don't embarrass poor Nicky anymore. She already feels bad she fell asleep upstairs. You know she still feels a visitor here. Give her a little time in this household and soon she'll be bringing her PJs." Derek said trying to pass on the message to his wife that they just had to let the whole subject drop.

"Now who is the one making her uncomfortable?" Mike said while sitting on the armchair he always sat and placing Nicky in his lap.

"You are" she whispered and got of him quickly and went to sit on the sofa in the opposite direction. Mike smirked at her jumpy attitude but refrained from commenting.

"Well Nicky would you like a drink? The rest of us are already having some whisky but you can have anything you like. We have quite a selection of spirits. Mike I'll bring you your usual."

"No thank you. I am not a heavy drinker and I have already had a glass of wine during our diner. If I drink any more I'll probably fall asleep all over again."

"That's OK and you can sleep over here whenever you want. We love having company." Jane said.

"I wouldn't dream of imposing myself to you like that. I'll just stick to some soda for tonight." Nicky said and Jane went to the kitchen to bring back the soda.

"Ha they really mean that they don't mind having company over. Of course they fail to mention that if you stay here, they will have you taking care of the twins. Which as you already know are much more than a handful." Nicolas smirked. Derek of course denied everything.

"Come on Mike. You don't have to make us look like monsters. We treat our guests just fine. If they decide to play with our two adorable children, who are we to stop them? It would be unkind of us." He said innocently.

"Yes I am sure. And if Nicky here found herself having a slumber party with the twins, it would be entirely her fault right?"

"Hey it is not our fault we have adorable children that no one can say no to."

"That is true" Nicky admitted. "If they asked me to stay I am not sure I would be strong enough to say no to them. Those eyes of theirs are quiet irresistible.""Yea they get those from our side of the family" Derek said and pointed at him and Mike. "When we were little they had helped us get out of pretty wild situations without severe spanking and grounding." He added and smirked.

"As you can see I am in big trouble." Jane said as she came back to the living room bringing with her the soda for Nicky and a glass of whisky to Mike. "Everyone does whatever they ask them to and then I am supposed to be the bad guy with all the rules."

"It must be hard for you too to ground them. I mean they are so cute that even when they did something naughty today all I wanted to say was ah how cute." Nicky asked her.

"Well I grew up with those two, so the look that makes all of you trip over your shoes doesn't work for me. I have seen it so many millions of times that I am immune by now."

"Well that is good. There must be someone to make some rules for them, or they will be spoiled rotten." Nicky said.

"They are already spoiled rotten but still I try to solve whatever I can." Jane huffed exasperated with the whole situation."

"So our parents will be coming back from vacation in a couple of days and they'll be able to watch the kids for us, how about we go to the movies and then for drinks on Saturday night. It has been too long since we last did something like that." Derek proposed and Nicky immediately looked on Mike's direction. She considered it quite rude of Derek to make such suggestions knowing that Mike would not be able to go with them and that would lead to him feeling left out. So she was pretty surprise to hear him speak first.

"Hey that is a great idea, there are many amazing movies in the theatres these past weeks, so I am sure we will be able to find something we all like. Nicky what time do you get off work on Saturday?" he said enthusiastically.

Nicky was looking at him like he was crazy, and didn't know what to think of the situation. The whole evening was like a roller coaster. One minute high on her way to heaven and the next, feeling herself dropping to the ground with maximum velocity. She had no idea what they were expecting her to say and she started fidgeting with the hem of her dress. Derek understood the reason for her uneasiness and tried to help her without making her feel more uncomfortable than she already was.

"Come on Nicky please tell us you will be able to make it. If you don't come we will suffer, not only from his grumpiness, but from describing him everything that is on the screen. You are our new best friend, so it will be your duty. Please come." He stood up from the couch and dropped on his knees in front of her.

"Way to go on making her feel like we are taking advantage of her once again douche bag. And making a spectacle of yourself. Please stand up. Kneeling in front of her is not going to convince her." Jane said clearly irritated by her husband's antics.

"It worked when I wanted to convince you to marry me." He replied with a smirk and at the same time Mike stood up and approached Derek till he stomped over him. Without so much as an apology, he also kneeled and both brothers started pleading Nicky.

"Please, please come with us. It won't be the same without you." They both said in a chorus and Nicky looked at them with her mouth hanging open.

"You better accept Nicky. When they get in groveling mode, they don't stop until you give in." Jane huffed.

"I get off at four. But I am not sure I will be up to it later on. Saturdays are always more difficult because more people come to the cafe."

"Do you want me to speak to your boss? Maybe he should make less hour shifts during the weekends, or have more waitresses. He shouldn't make you work twice as hard during those days of the week." Nicky nearly panicked at the suggestion.

"NO PLEASE don't say anything to him. He will think that I am trying to skip work and that will make me look bad, especially since I am new there and have already asked him to work overtime. Something like that would probably cost my job. I'll come just tell me where to meet you."

"Hey you don't have to come just so I won't speak to your boss. If you are tired, we can reschedule. It is no big deal." Mike said, not wanting to push her away by pushing too much. Nicky saw the disappointment in his face and she felt like she had just killed a little puppy.

"No don't worry. I'm sure I will be fine. If we don't go on an early show, I am sure I will have more than enough time to rest before we get to go." She said and cupped his face with her hand. Mike snuggled on her hand and when she started removing it, he quickly placed a kiss on it.

"Of course we can arrange that. We will find a time and a movie that can satisfy us all." Mike said satisfied and got up from the floor. But instead of going to sit in his previous place he sat next to Nicky. And since the sofa was not very large they had to snuggle. He asked for his glass of whisky and sipped it with a satisfied sigh that had more to do with their arrangement on the sofa than the taste of his drink. Nicky stiffened in the beginning but since she couldn't go sit somewhere else without raising the suspicions, she sat there and listened to the rest of them making plans for Saturday night. Gradually she relaxed and drunk her drink as well.

After an hour or so Nicky got up, thanked everyone and admitted that she had to leave because she was working early the next day.

"You will have to excuse me. Your company is just great but I do have to leave. I get up really early tomorrow."

"Just give me a second to grab my keys to give you a lift." Derek said and got up as well.

"No, no you don't have to do that. I will take a bus. I saw a bus station near here and the bus that goes near my place passes through here, so it won't be a problem at all." She said and Jane brought her, her coat.

Mike took her to the door and gave her a kiss in her cheek goodbye. As soon as he returned to the living room and sat to his previous place to the sofa, Derek said.

"So are you going to tell us what you two were doing upstairs when I came up to get you?"

============================. ===••==================•=

I really hope you liked it!!!!

Kisses to you all!!!!

XXX

Continue Reading