Bobby Mercer Fanfiction

By lilbluejaybird

Hope you enjoy!!! More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

504 6 0
By lilbluejaybird

My name is Alaine Winchester. I am 27 years old.  I have dark brown hair, deep blue eyes and pale skin. Also, I'm a professional hockey player for the Red Wings. Cool, right?
Anyway, I live in Detroit, Michigan. Near Evelyn Mercer's house, right across the street actually. We have dinner together and sometimes with her son Jerry. I agreed to have dinner with her because she was alone. Jerry did come by but usually only once a month. Her other 3 boys ran off to pursue their dreams.
I moved here after I finished some Hockey training in California. That was about 3 years ago. I befriended Evelyn when I helped her with her groceries and managed to get us both to her house without slipping on the lie. The next day, before I went into practice, I put some salt on the ice and shoveled snow out of the sidewalk. She thanked me with dinner and I been doing odd jobs for before and after work. It keeps me busy and I enjoy being with Evelyn.
Anyway, I have to go help Evelyn and fix the sink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
218K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
438K 30K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
979K 60.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...