Mr. and Mrs. Executive

Da the_rebellionxx

Everything was perfect. Nora had married the love of her life and everything had to be smooth sailing after t... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
New Story!
Bonus Chapter (1)

Bonus Chapter (2)

72K 2.6K 421
Da the_rebellionxx

Nora James' P. O. V

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" I mumble as I glance around the room, my eyes darting from one person to another, and then smiling at every familiar face I see.

"Not that I doubt your fashion sense since it is great, really, but I do have to ask," Alexander pauses but I shake my hand at him to continue while I still try to scour the area for that particularly familiar face in particular.

"Yes. Ask away."

"Why does our child have ink all over their face?"

My eyes go wide as I quickly place my drink down and turn around to a peeved looking Alexander.

I barely even noticed and my mind was too preoccupied about Caleb and his 'surprise birthday party' before but now that my hands -and mind is free, do I notice Charlottes ink stained face and hands.

"How didn't I notice this? Oh my God. I'm a horrible mother." I moan as I grab one of the napkins from the nearby table.

"No honey. You're a great mother, every parent goes through things. Just yesterday when I was on the phone, I took my eyes away from Nathaniel for a split second and then next thing I know, your makeup was all over the place and rui-"

My livid eyes snap up to meet his, causing Alex to cut himself off.

"You what?" I hiss at him.

"I completely renewed your makeup and even brought more stuff for you to use and when we get back home you can take my credit card and shop online for as long as you want, is what I did and will do." He answers solemnly.

I grin in triumph as I realise I have an amazing, not to mention, well trained husband.

"You shouldn't have." I coo at him as I kiss him on the cheek, momentarily forgetting the fact that our daughter is currently covered in a layer of ink.

"Okay, crap. I need water." I mumble in a rush as I try to dab the ink off of her, only for it to stain my hands and smudge further across her face.

"It's not coming out!" Alexander hisses at me but shuts up when he sees the murderous look on my face.

"I'm trying!" I hiss back at him as my eyes stay focused on the slowly fading ink.

"Guys." Comes another voice, panicked, as they interrupt mine and Alexander's slowly heating up argument.

The both of us dart our eyes away from Charlotte and over to a worried looking Caleb.

"Valentino brought his parents here."

"So?" Alexander rudely answers as he fails to understand, as do I.

"Well this is my first time meeting them and I'm not ready and one of my friends– I swear it wasn't me– invited this stripper, and I'm losing it and the stripper is nearly here and-"

"Wait," Alex cuts Caleb off, "Is it a male or female stripper?"

I glare at Alexander's idiotic question while Caleb looks overtly flustered.

"Why the hell would I- sorry I mean, someone- hire a female stripper at my party?"

I nearly burst out laughing at Caleb's mortified expression at the thought of a half naked woman prancing around to some very indecent music.

"We are getting out of here." Alexander speaks up as he turns to face me, motioning me to move along with him.

"What? No! You need to help me with my image and whatnot in front of my boyfriend's parents." Caleb huffs as he immaturely stomps his foot against the ground.

"Sorry, man. But I don't really want my kids around strippers." Alexander shrugs as he looks from the kids and then to me, "Plus I mean, I'm not really comfortable with Nora being around a male stripper either." He adds in begrudgingly.

At his words, I turn to Alexander in curiosity.

"Wait. So if Caleb had hired a female stripper then you wouldn't be in that much of a rush?" I ask in a ridiculously calm voice though you could tell from my sharp expressions that the man had to choose his words carefully.

"No, I mean definitely no."

"Did someone say female stripper?" Someone else cuts in.

Caleb groans as vividly blue hair that belongs to my sister-in-law enters my vision.

"No. Well yes but I need someone's help and Alexander and Nora aren't helping at all."

"Why are you here?" Alexander asks Stella, looking slightly disgruntled.

He has been acting a little grumpy ever since I've seen him at this party.

I wonder why?

Stella however ignores him as she eyes Charlotte and Nathanial.

"Aw, give me my niece and nephew." She cops as she snatches Nathaniel from me and Charlotte from Alex.

"How the hell can you even hold those two little-," seeing mine and Alexander's dry looks, Caleb amends his sentence, "Delightful children of theirs?"

I roll my eyes as does Stella as she notifies us that she'll be taking the kids off of us for some time, along with Abby whose out and about somewhere.

"Damn it, Valentino's looking for me." Caleb groans as he darts off into the crowd.

"I still haven't gotten used to his theatrics." Alexander mumbles while I nod in agreement.

"Have you seen Caleb? I'd like him to meet my parents." Valentino's deep baritone reaches me as he approaches us.

"Uh no." Is all I get out as the doorbell rings.

Who would ring the doorbell?

Unless....

Alexander I look at each other in horror and worry as a particularly confused woman next to the door opens it, only to come face to face with a suspiciously handsome and built up police officer.

"Ah crap." I mumble as he speaks up in a loud clear voice.

"Sorry to interrupt the party people, but I've got a complaint from your next door neighbours."

Oh Lord.

Here it begins.

I cringe back into Alexander's comforting chest as he too waits for the bomb to drop.

Everyone else looks pretty confused as their isn't even any loud music or anything of the sorts.

It's a perfectly grown up, adult party.

Well sort of.

"I'm so sorry officer, we really didn't mean to be so loud." The poor woman rushes out her sentence, terrified of what's going to happen next.

"I can't watch this." I mumble into Alexander's chest who nods his head along with me.

All I can do is groan in second hand embarrassment as I hear the officer going on about him being 'Officer Mcsexy'. Music starts playing as loud hooting erupts and everyone starts to go crazy.

"Oh God." Alexander groans as he starts looking around the room.

"We're getting our children and getting the heck out of here."

I nod my head in agreement as the so called 'police officer' starts to ask for the Birthday Girl.

I meet Caleb's worried eyes from across the room as a very pissed off looking Valentino looks at him in question.

Caleb looks from me to Valentino then gives me a sorry expression.

"What is he planning?" Alexander asks wearily as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I have no idea." I reply back wearily.

Caleb starts talking to the already thrusting stripper and before I know it, the entire crowd starts getting reared up as the man walks our way, the crowd of hormonally and drunk geared men and women following after him.

I try to take a step back but the mass of women and men form a hollering crowd and even Alexander gets lost in the mix.

I can barely blink before a very ripped, half naked man thrusts his crotch and flexes his arms in front of me, pushing me backwards and down into a seat somewhere behind me.

I let out a low gasp as the blonde haired officer starts to shift his crotch further and further upwards into my face.

My eyes widen as I try to look anywhere but where my eyes keep darting to multiple times. My face bright red as he started taking off his ridiculously short, shorts.

"Someone help." I mumble awkwardly as I grip the sides of the sofa.

"What the fuck man? That's my wife!" I hear my saviour yell out.

Unfortunately for me though, things turn bad very fast.

Alexander breaks through the small crowd and practically lunges at the very confused stripper who looks from me and then to my enraged husband before realisation dawns on the man's face.

He barely breaks away before Alexander throws the first punch straight across the man's face.

"Alexander!" Is all I can get out before the man falls back, straight onto me, knocking me backwards as well with him, into a tangled heap.

Startled gasps rise up in the room before people start hooting as if it is some short of show that's going on.

From somewhere, the incredibly heavy man gets lifted off of me and someone helps me up.

I smile at the person only to find it being Caleb.

"What the hell was that?" I ask him as I straighten up my dress, careful not to flash anyone but the amused stares from some guys in particular make me quickly tug my dress down further than it can probably go.

"You lay a hand on my wife one more time." I hear Alexander threaten and a whimpering sound come from the stripper behind me.

"Calm down man. I didn't know." The man speaks up as he holds his hand to his bleeding nose.

I feel sorry for the guy but don't step near him as Alexander glares daggers at the man.

"Seriously honey, calm down." I soothe Alexander as some stranger goes to help the injured stripper.

"It wasn't his fault you know." I chastise but I know Alexander already feels bad as he pushes me into him, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and grumbling into my hair.

"We should seriously go. I'll buy Caleb that car and send it him as soon as possible as an apology." He speaks up as he turns to leave, dragging me with him.

"What's the rush?" I grumble as we near the door.

I lead Alexander to his car which Caleb had parked behind Valentino's car and we both slide in.

"I feel as if we're forgetting something."

Alexander turns to me, head tilted in thought, before both of our eyes widen in confusion.

"My babies!"

-----------

AN: Hi guys! I really don't like this but i wanted to update this bonus chapter because I know Ill try to procrastinate as much as possible with this. Should I do more or leave it at this? If so, any ideas?

I know this chapter isn't the best but I tried.

More importantly;

I hope all of you in Manchester are doing fine and keeping strong. To all my readers in the UK, please do stay strong. I know these are tough times but we've got to be strong. Don't let this stop you from going out or anything of the sorts but just keep vigilant and be careful. I love you all, everyone everywhere, do stay safe.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

36.3K 1.7K 35
"Lust, passion, sex, lies, deceit, all became entangled in our liaison, smothering the real reason we'd grown so attached to one another, love." ...
270K 7.5K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
66.1K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
Mr. Executive Da Rosie

Storie d'amore

23.4M 805K 64
Alexander James is at the top of the food chain with his multi billion dollar company. Just the sound of his name makes men's blood boil in jealousy...