My Mate's rejection, but I ma...

By lily_summers

He rejected me, I still loved him. Cindy Glass Marigold, found her mate, and she fell in love with him. She w... More

He rejection, but I made a correction.
Prologue
Chapter one

Chapter two

1.2K 39 11
By lily_summers

Cindy

 I was excited about my first date. I had picked out a beautiful dress, with sparkles. I had my hair done up pretty, and curled. When my friend Skyler called. "Hello? Skyler, I've been worried sick about you. You need to tell me when your going to take off like that......" It wasn't my friend Skyler's voice that answered. 

"I'm sorry Miss, but your friend Skyler is in the hospital with memory loss. I was wondering if you could come out and see if you jog her memory at all." His voice was so sexy, mixed with like a Texas twang. I love my cowboys. 

"Okay, may I ask who you are, and where she's at?" I wanted him to stay on the phone for some reason.

"Alrighty little miss, my names Josh, and she's at the Willow lake memorial hospital. Room six-hundred and sixty-four. I will be a pleasure to be meeting you Miss." He about hung up, when I yelled out. 

"Cindy! My name is Cindy." I could hear him laugh.

"Alright, Cindy. I'll see you soon." He hung up, the phone, and I was staring at it like I never saw it before. I had a mate, and here I was pinning for two other guys. I shake my head. I'm horrible, I need to really get a life. The door bell rings, and I run to answer it. 

I open it, with a big smile. That ended with a frown. "Xavier! What are you doing here? I have an important date." I shove my fists against my sides. Tapped my foot and glared at him.

"Cindy, you can't date this guy...." 

"Course I can, he's my mate."

"It's not that, it's the fact he's going to do something horrible to you. I don't know what I just know he's going to. Please just don't go out with him tonight." He had grabbed my shoulders, and we were face to face inches apart. I gazed into his eyes, and melted a little.

 He came closer, I could feel his breath fanning my lips. I lick them, and I hear him groan. "I just can't loose you, too that A-hole I call a friend." He slams his lips onto mine, I groaned out, and clutched him to me. He whimpers, as his hands roam over my curves. I start to whimper, and he softly pushes me into the wall, all the while he keeps his lips attached to mine. I claw at his back, and finally he stops. 

 My face is flushed, and my heart is racing. I smiled up at him, only to see his face. He looked ashamed? I thought he had wanted to kiss me? I thought he liked me? Well I got news for him, he's leaving, and i'm going out with my mate. "Get out!" I yell brokenly. 

 I push on his chest, tears streaming down my face. "Get out! Please! Just get out!" I scream, and he just stands there. Looking like a lost little boy. I felt betrayed, and I felt as if I was being punished. My best friend is in the hospital, and i'm thinking of the mating bond. 

 I howl, shift, and ran off. If he won't leave, then I'll leave, and I don't think i'll be back. For if his friends are just like him, i don't want to be apart of anyone of them. There just jerks, and horrible people. I howl, and tears stream down my creamy fur. My fur was a creamy Carmel, with black, and brown shades mixed in. I decided to go to my friend, needing her comfort, even if she doesn't remember me. 

****

 I walk over to someone's yard, and snatched a pair of pants, and a shirt. I stuck them on, and regretted it. The jeans felt like a second skin, and the shirt I had on gave a new perspective of under armor. I felt like a show girl. I run over to the hospital, and went straight to her room, I walked with my head down, and walked straight into a hot brick wall. Strong arms steadied me, and a familiar sexy twang reached my ears. "Well howdy there Missy! Anitn't you just a doll, are you looking for someone?" I look up into his face, and was shocked speechless. Even my wolf was shocked speechless. 

He has blonde hair(I always digged a blonde) and beautiful dark blue eyes. He had perfect, and white teeth. I just stared at him, until he cleared his throat. "Do you need some help?" I shake my head.

"Josh?" I touch his arm tentatively, and was shocked to feel lovely electric shocks travel from my arm to my whole body. "Mate" My wolf whispers. That can't be, can it? I thought I had a mate.  I felt wolf's shame.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"We were getting so lonely, and I thought if we would find a mate. Then we would be happy, but we aren't and when you touched Josh. The shocks were real this time. But I don't think he felt it. Maybe he's in love with someone else?" I glance at is face, and saw it very close to mine. 

"Yes? How do you know my name?" He looks down at me. He must be three feet taller than my five foot. 

"My names Cindy, and i'm trying to get to my friends room." I try to get past him, but he tightened his hold.

 His head was cocked to the side. "I pegged you for the shy librarian type? Not the i'm a show girl type?" He looked hurt, like I just told him that his favorite puppy died. I punched his arm.

"I'll have you know! That I'm not a show girl! and even if I was it isn't any of your business." I waved at this cute guy, who was smiling at me. I heard Josh growl. I turned on him.

"What the Hell is your problem!!" I shoved him, and he pinned me against the wall. I felt aroused for sure. But I felt so alive. Like I could do anything. I growled, and kicked, but to no avail, he didn't let go. I looked up into his eyes, and was shocked to see the desire, and love? Shining in them.

 He put his large calloused hand to my cheek, and stroked my face. He brought his face ever so close, and place a soft kiss to the edge of my mouth. He stopped there, and sniffed. His eyes flashed yellow, and he growled real fierce. "Who kissed you!" He whispered fiercely. I wasn't scared, I felt loved.

 I didn't get the chance to answer before he slammed his lips onto mine. I felt like he was punishing me for having another's lips upon mine. He forced my lips open and frenched me. I know what your thinking, (gross) But as soon as he started. I was officially hooked, I moaned out, and he softened his approach. I wove my hands into his hair, and Gosh! It was soft, and silky to the touch. I wouldn't have cared he could have taken me then and there. But there was the angry nurse standing behind him, getting ready to throw us out. Like yesterday's garbage. But all he did was shift his gaze to her's and she turned away. I finally came to my sence's and knee'd him in the groin. He went down, and now my wolf was swearing at me.

"You better not have damaged him! You witch! How else are we going to get pregnant if you damaged his goods!?" She screeches at me, and I couldn't tell her to shut up, beacuse it was only telling myself to shut up.

"Who cares!" 

"You better care! Or we will never have babies!" She started crying. What a baby.

 I walk away, but he jumps from where he was and landed on me. I kicked at him, and he just laughs. He picks me up, and walks over to a door, he opens it, and walks in. Locking the door behind him, he sets me on the bed. He kisses me once on the lips. "Now tell me who kissed you, so I can rip them limb from limb, for claiming a kiss that never belonged to them in the first place." He kisses me again, and again. I wasn't objecting. He smelled so nice, and I just wanted to eat him right up.

 Oh! That reminds me, I have a job, and a guy whose waiting to go out on a date with me. I bet mister high and mighty would like that. "I have to say Hi to Sky, and then I have to leave. I have a job you know!" I tried to walk away, but he wouldn't let me go.

 He seemed to be thinking. "On one condition. You let me come with you." I gaped at him. Is he completely nuts, our is he just stupid.

"I won't let you go, unless you let me go." Grrr.

"If I say yes would you let me go, and say hi?" He kisses me again, and let me go.

"I'll be waiting, so don't think of running off." He warns me, I just sigh, and walked out the door. 

I get to the room, and opened the door. There she was, sitting in the bed, looking with love sick eyes, at a man. They both look up at hearing me enter. "Hi Skyler! And hello to my step-brother." I smile at him, he looked so happy with her.

 My brother get's up and grabs me in a big bear hug. "Hey little sister! " He turns to Sky, and she looks at me weirdly. 

"Sky this is your best friend Cindy." She nods her head.

"How are you doing girl?" Chase leaves the room.

"I remember you vaguely, I get memories every now and then. I'm also pregnant." I gaped at her, wow. My best friend is pregnant.

"Do you have names picked out?" 

"yep I have two picked out. I just have to pick out two more." Two more? Oh she's having twins. 

"What are they?" 

"Shawn Tyler, and Lithe Skyler. We plan on having more, so the other names will hopefully suite them." She smiles. I spend an hour chatting her up, when Chase kicks me out of the room. 

"I'll see you later Sky."

"You too Cindy!" 

 I felt an arm come around my shoulders, and I groaned. But at least he felt nice, and warm. He led me to a ford frontier, and opened the door for me to hop in. I told him the directions to my house, and with a heart felt sigh. I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.1K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...