Dear Someone, ~ ( One Directi...

By 1DMilkshakes

Writing letters with a stranger isn't strange, right? Yeah.. Well I'm going to find that out. This story is w... More

Chapter 1 - Me
Chapter 2 - Shopping
Chapter 3 - Message
Chapter 4 - Another Shiver
Chapter 5 - Yes
Chapter 6 - I promise
Chapter 7 - Out
Chapter 8 - After
Chapter 9 - Haunted House
Chapter 10 - Girls Night
Chapter 11 - Chicky
Chapter 12 - Bringing Home
Chapter 13 - Presents
Chapter 14 - Ben
Chapter 15 - Memory
Chapter 16 - Hi
Chapter 17 - I Know
Chapter 18 - Letters
Chapter 19 - Remember
Chapter 20 - More Than This
Chapter 22 - More Clothes
Chapter 23 - The Rapist
Chapter 24 - Everything
~ Epilogue ~
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE.
SECOND IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE :P

Chapter 21 - Face The Problem

42.4K 222 49
By 1DMilkshakes

MESSAGE:

Picture of Chloe on the side! YAAAAAY! :D

ENJOY READING! :)

xx' Leanne

-----------------------------------------------

“LOUIS! NO!" I yelled but it was too late, Louis' fist made contact with  the cheek of Liam, hard. He breathed heavy and squeezing his fist so, that his knuckles turned white. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Liam exclaimed touching his cheek what was turning red now. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOU ARE SNOGGING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND" He yelled pointed to me with his finger. His eyes narrowed on my face. 

"GIRLFRIEND? GIRLFRIEND!!?" Liam repeated loud, staring at me with a strange look.

"You two are TOGETHER?" He asked to me, the emphasis on ‘together’  

I couldn't speak, words were gone. My mind was not working anymore, my lips were dry. I only could stare, staring at the ground. 

"CHLOE? I asked you something!" He demanded. 

"Don't talk to her like that" Louis hissed. 

But I could tell you that I heard a desperately, hopefully tone in his voice hoping for the answer if we were together. 

But were we? Were we together? It wasn't official, right?

"I-I d-don't know.." I stammered out, biting my lip so hard that I tasted blood. 

"We are Chloe... are we?" Louis said his eyes burning in my skin. 

I didn't speak.

"Fuck this, I'm gone" Liam muttered and walked away slamming the door hard behind him. Leaving me and Louis alone, silence. No birds who were chirping, no wind what was blowing against the windows, no cars driving by.

No sound, silence. 

Then suddenly, water filled my eyes and teardrops streamed down my face. I sobbed loud and I couldn't stop. It was like, all the tension, problems, memories were flying out. Everything that was bothering me, blocking me, came out. If that, I faced the truth, and that I couldn’t lie to myself anymore.

"Sssh.." Louis said stroking his hands in circles on my back. 

"Louis, my feelings are screwed." I sobbed

Silence.

"I think Chloe.." He swallowed for speaking further.

"I think that this isn't going to work out.."

I nodded weakly, was he 'breaking up' with me now? 

"Do you feel something for Liam?" He questioned.

"I-I don't know.. I always felt something different for Liam.."

"Like what?"

"Don't know, it's hard to explain" I sighed, my heart began to beat normal again.I sobbed for one last time and Louis put some hair of mine behind my hair. I bit my lip and looked at my feet. 

"We should take a break, to see what you feel about me.." He stops

"Or Liam" he finished. 

"To be honest, I don't think that that will work out Lou.."

"I get it, it's now 'over', isn't it?" His face changed to a disappointing look, if he would go crying. His beautiful smile was gone.

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT TOMLINSON. YOU'LL MAKE ME CRY. 

Without saying anything, I stood up and walked to the door, walking away from my problems. That was typical me, I didn’t face the problems. I avoid them or shook them off.

I’m not brave enough to see them, I walked always away. As a little coward.

“Chloe? Wait..” Louis said as he walked to me and touched my shoulder what made me turn around and looking in his blue grayish eyes.

“Can we.. I know this sound stupid in this kind of situation. But please, I beg. Can we still be friends?” He asked and he ruffled his hair.

I bit my lip and nodded.

“Yes of course Lou, we can”

And with that I left the room and walked away. Away from my problems.

This is going to be the hardest three weeks of my entire life.

When I stepped in the living room, Liam was nowhere to be seen. Everybody was gone. I heard Louis leaving too, just a couple of minutes ago. I needed to find Liam, telling what was bothering me. My feelings were going mad, what  made me dizzy and sick. And before I knew I was rushing to the toilet and threw the food of lunch out.

After vomiting I took a long, warm, relaxing shower, wearing new clothes and taking a look in the mirror before I was going to search for Liam. The other boys weren’t back yet, so I left a note that I went shopping.

I think I searched for 2 long hours, but the brown haired boy was gone. I couldn’t find him. I lost my courage to find further and became more tired. Disappointed I returned back home and fumbled for my keys. I clicked the door open and walked inside, the sense of boys deodorant and fresh air tickled my nose trills. I made my way to the hall way till I spotted a pair of shoes, I recognized the shoes immediately. How could nobody remember those shoes with leopard print at the side and front of the shoe?

The shoes were from Liam.

My heart began to beat faster and I nervously bit my lip several times, I swallowed a couple of times and sweat was forming on my forehead. My hands started to shake as I continued my walk.

Why is that happening all the time when I see, hear or feel Liam?

I heard music playing upstairs and I followed the music, and as planned it was my favorite song, again. I stood still by the doorpost listening to the tones of the sound. Humming with the beautiful lyrics.

It's just a drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It’s like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven

Misplaced trust and old friends

Never counting reg.. – ♫

And the next time I knew I was laying on the ground feeling Liam staring at me who was standing in the doorpost holding the door in his hand. I was probably humming too loud with the music and he heard me…

AWKWARD.

I stood up and patted off my clothes, blushing like a tomato and quickly turned around, wanting to walk away. But someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back in Liam’s bedroom.

“Don’t walk away, please” Liam whispered.

He leaded me to his bed and gave me a sign to sit next to me, I slowly settled down and stared at the ground.

No eye contact.

“Liam..” I started and sighed.

“Liam, I’m so sorry of your cheek. I’m so sorry for lying to you, also I don’t thought it was lying because I didn’t know I had something with Louis.. But he probably thought that though. I’m so sorry for making you upset, I’m so sorry that I sent that stupid letter, I’m so sorry that… that I started to like you the moment I saw you.” I said, mumbling the last sentence.

“Wait, what did you say?”

“That I’m so sorr-..”

“No no no, the last part. I didn’t hear it.” He said and I felt he was looking at me, but I still looked at the ground.

No eye contact.

“That..” And I began to blush.

“That I’m sorry that I started to like you, the moment I saw you” I muttered and blushed even more.

“You don’t have to apologize for that” He said.

No eye contact.

“Yes I have Liam, if I didn’t sent that letter.. This wasn’t happening. I drove almost you and Louis apart, and you’re sitting in a freaking band! I shouldn’t be distracting you, I shouldn’t even be here!” I explained and looked away.

No eye contact.

“Chloe, that letter was the best thing that happened to me. YOU are the best thing that happened to me. You don’t distract me, you help me through this hard time, without you even knowing it. If you laugh every tiny problem seems to disappear”

My stomach flipped and my heart flew away, a little smile crept onto my lips and I closed my eyes. Repeating the words in my mind. But I still looking at the ground. A silence followed but it wasn’t an awkward silence. It was a comfortable, peaceful silence.

Still, no eye contact.

“But, broke you and Louis up?” He suddenly questioned.

“Yes”

“So you’re available now?”

“Yes”

“And you’re still staying here for three weeks?”

“Yes”

“So, you can be mine now?”

“Ye-.. No Liam!” I said releazing he said and put my hands in my brown hair. This wasn’t easy, not easy at all.

No eye contact.

“Why not?”

“I-I can’t, it’s so screwed up now.. Everything is going crazy and I can’t think clear. And it’s sad for Louis and I’ll feeling like a whore, just jumping to another guy. I just ‘broke up’ 3 hours ago for god’s sake!” I exclaimed and stood up, walking away. Again.

Didn’t stare in Liam’s eyes for the whole time and still, no eye contact. I didn’t look behind me. I just wanted to leave, again.

“Chloe Mills, don’t dare to walk away for your problems!” He yelled behind me and I froze, I obeyed and stood still.

I heard footsteps following, the steps coming closer, then it stops. I felt a breath passing down my neck. I closed my eyes, afraid what would happen next.

He gave my shoulder a powerful push and I turned around, still squeezing my eyes. I didn’t want to face him, he was the problem. He was the problem I didn’t want to face, I didn’t want to make contact with him, the problem.

“Open your eyes Chloe” He whispered.

But I shook my head heavy.

“Open your eyes Chloe, and face me” He whispered again.

I shook my head again.

It was quiet and then.. I felt two soft lips touching mine. I let it happen, his lips moved, brushing against mine, sending shivers to my spine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me closer to his chest. I felt his chest moving up, moving down. And before I was aware of I put my arms around his neck and kissed too, going through his soft, short brown hair.

This was one of the best kisses I ever had. After we released I felt my lips still glowing, we made distance but I still closed my eyes. Remembering every little feeling I just had. I bit my lip and sighed. I opened my eyes and saw Liam standing, smiling.

Eye contact made.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 42 37
I am writing this story for my little sister...she loves with One Direction. Anyone who reads this and don't like it too bad...then don't read it..bu...
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
345K 2.3K 65
All original!! I made these all myself. Please don't take my stories. REQUESTS OPEN
196K 5.1K 60
(GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER ! My writing has improved a lot and I will be going through editing this when I have time!) Niall all his life was...