Sometimes Its Different

Af ZeusLykos

Rebekah has a relationship with her p.e teacher but after they find out their not right for each other they d... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18 The End
Novels im working on

Chapter 7

167 6 0
Af ZeusLykos

Rebekah POV

We have finally got to the club, it was around 8:30 already, the drive was long since we had to stop and eat at a diner.

Misha parks the car and gets out without turning the ignition off, the guy opens the door for me, I get out and stand next to Misha, Misha gives the keys to the guy. we walk in the club 'Frost'. their were blue neon lights everywhere, white furniture everywhere. we walk towards the VIP table and sat down.

"Told you I could get in" I say

"I noticed" Misha says, a waitress comes over to us

"What would you like?" the girl says

"Rum" Misha says

"Scotch" I say, she nods and walks away. she comes back with two cups and a bottle of Rum and Scotch.

"To the single life" Misha says holding his drink up

"To the single life" I say lifting my drink up, we brink our drinks and take our first shot.

The rest of the time we continued to drink until we couldn't remember our name, later we danced to the music. everything was perfect until they kicked us out cuz we were too intoxicated.

We got in the car, Misha drive off to the road, he wasn't that drunk so he was an expert. We finally got to the cabin safe and sound. we walk towards the porch and inside. we start walking up the stairs till trip over something and make us fall down, I land on the top of Misha, I admire his deep blue eyes. I lean my face in and kiss him, he seems a little hesitant at first but than kisses me back.

He stands up and walks up the stairs to his room. he closes the door and walks over to the bed. he lays me down and takes off his shirt, he comes back down and kisses me, he unzips my dress and takes it off, I was now on my panties and bra. I unbutton his pants and he does the rest, we kiss once again, he unstraps my bra and slides my panties off, I take his boxers off and kiss him down his neck. He puts one of my breast in his mouth and suck on it making me moan.

"Misha...." I moan "please"

He positions himself between my legs and thrust inside me, he keeps on thrusting back forward, he kisses me and kiss me down my neck cupping one of my breast in his hands...2 hours later... Misha pulls out of me and lays down next to me, he grabs me in his arms and kisses me, we cuddle for the rest of the night and fall asleep.

~~~

Rebekah POV

Thursday 6:00pm

My eyes flutter open from the sun, I turn around and come face to face with a smiling Misha, I smile back at him, he kisses me on the lips and stands up.

"I better get back home, I got school" I say

"Me too, see you later or some" he say

"Yes later" I say and get dressed, Misha got in the shower. I grab my bag and walk out to my sleek black Audi R8, I get in the car and turn the ignition on.

I pull out the cabin and get on the road. I get back home, I park my car and get out grabbing the bag. I hear Misha's car park in the drive way, I look over to him and he walks over to me.

"Ill see you when you come back after school drop by my house" Misha says

" I sure will" I say, he kisses me and walks back to his house.

I walk in the in the house and go straight to my room, I go to the bathroom and shower, I get out the shower and brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and put on my white lacy undergarments and rub lotion over my body, I put on dark jeans, white V-neck, and white converse. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I out face concealer on, mascara, eyeliner, and Vaseline lip therapy.

I grab my iPhone 5c and bag, I walk downstairs and walk in the kitchen. Wesley, Alaric, Bella, Stefan, Katherine, and Jessica were in the kitchen seating down waiting for breakfast, they turn to look up to me once they see me walk in. I walk over to my chair and sit down.

"So how did it go with Misha?" Stefan asks

"What's Wesley and Jessica doing here?" I ask, Stefan gives a knowing look to Bella and they turn to me and wiggle their eyes brows making me blush.

"Wesley moved in and joined our group, and Jessica is dating Alaric and she knows about the group too and join in and wit tell no1 and left Michelle because Michelle back stabbed her" Bella says "now tell us about Misha"

"Well we went out yesterday and well we had a great time after the club we came home and well you know where the rest leads too" I say

"Was he good?" Jessica asks

"Yes" I says

"How long is he?" Katherine asks

"Don't answer that!" Stefan says, I Blush and nod.

George serves us our breakfast and we eat making small conversations.

"Why did Wesley move in?" I say

"Dmitri kicked him out" Alaric says

"Why?" I say

"Marcela told him that I was getting in her pants when he was gone to see his fiancée" Wesley says

"What a bitch" I say "don't worry I'm over the break up, I got a new guy" Jessica, Katherine, and Bella cheer while the guys chuckle along with George.

We finish eating breakfast, Katherine and Stefan left to work, Jessica was moving in with us, her parents were moving to Washington. We walk out the house and to the car and get in the passenger side. Wesley was driving.

We finally get to the school, Wesley parks the car, we all get out and walk in the school and grab our books. once we had all our books we walk towards Wesley office and hang around.

"OMG can we do something fun on Saturday?" Jessica says

"Girl we have a meeting with the leader of The Lion Organization" I say, Alaric wides his eyes along with Bella

"Cool it better be for peace" Bella says

"I doubt that" I say

"What you mean?" Wesley says

"C'mon Luis is not a peace maker" I say Alaric nods, the bell rings

"See you later Wesley" I say, we walk out the office, Bella gave him a kiss and we walk down the hall.

We see Dmitri walking by along with another woman. He smirks once he seen me, I smirk back and wink making him drop his smirk, I chuckle and shake my head. we walk in class and sat at the back.

~~~

Rebekah POV

The rest of my classes went by fast, we were currently walking towards Wesley's office. we got to Wesley's office and sat down and started eating the pizza he had ordered for us.

"Wesley I'm sorry about yesterday..." Demetrius says walking in the without knocking, he looks around the room

"It's cool and it was time for me to move out, Bella and I are living together but moving out once Misha and someone get married" Wesley's said looking over to me, I blushed and looked down Jessica, Alaric, Bella, and Wesley started to laugh. I look up and he Demetrius was angry

"Congratulations on you and Darlene" I say

"Thanks and how do you know her name?" Demetrius says, I wide my eyes and turn to Bella she gave me the don't look

"I told them about you and Darlene getting married in a few years" Wesley says saving my butt, I let out a deep breath and look up once again

"Oh thanks" Demetrius says turning to me and I nod

"Umm Demetrius why don't you and the family come over to a BBQ were having at the cabin on Sunday" Alaric says

"Yea sure ill tell the rest" Demetrius says and closes the door.

Ring!

We got up and went out Wesley room, we keep walking down the halls until we get to the locker room. Jessica, Bella, and I got dressed and walked out to the field to meet everyone else, I see a group of the sluts talking to Darlene the new coach for the cheerleading team.

"That's Demetrius wife?" Alaric asks

"Yeah she's a spoiled little brat" Bella says with hatred in her voice

"You guys know her?" hunter asks

"Rebekah beat her ass in camp and well Rebekah won, than Darlene snitched and we got send to the other camp for boys that's where we met awesome guys" Bella says

"Oooo So she's 18?" Jessica says

"No she's 21 she's 3 years older than us" Bella says and I nod, everybody Burt out laughing, I look over to Bella and she shrugs

"What's so funny?" I ask

"Dude you kicked a girl who's older than you and she lost" Ryder says laughing

"Ooo haha" I say and Bella laughs

Demetrius blows the whistle, we walk up to the group and it looks like were playing capture the flag, boys vs girls.

"Today were gonna play capture the flag" Demetrius says

"Girls vs boys" Wesley says, Bella and I high five each other

"Noooo I want Rebekah and Bella in my team and Jessica" Ryder says since he was the captain and Marisa was the captain of our team

"Go ahead have them they don't even play" Marisa says, we smirk and walk towards the guys team and they start to cheer when Marisa gave us away

"You have no idea who you just have up" Alaric says and gives Jessica a kiss on the cheek

"LETS GO START THE GAME!!!" Demetrius says, I see Darlene walking behind him, she jumps on his back and gives him a kiss on the cheek

The girls start seeing him and the guys and I give them a disgusted look and burst out laughing.

"I make them good girls go bad!!" Trent says

"I was hanging in the corner with my 5 best friends" I sing along with Trent and we start dancing since they haven't told us to start the game

"This isn't dance class!" Wesley screams

"Calm your tits down" I say and we burst out laughing,

We walk over to make a line, the girls were gonna catch the ball and we tackle them, Wesley throws the ball to Marisa and she catches it, she starts running and I ran after her when I'm close to her I jump and tackle her to the ground, I grab the flags from her and stand up and make a victory dance, Marisa stands up and cleans herself up. I throw the flag to her face and start walking away.

I get bag to the line and Jessica was next up vs Michelle. Michelle catches the ball and starts running, Jessica runs after her and tackles her to the ground, I turn to the guys with eyes and they have the same expression, Jessica grabs the flags and throws them in the air.We jump up and downs once she came back and did our victory dance.

Bella tackled Jasmine, the guys couldn't tackle the girls so they just grab them from behind and grabbed the flag.

Demetrius blows his whistle, he wasn't even coaching, Wesley was doing the throwing and playing with us. He was just with Darlene. we walk up to ten with sweat all over us. we laid down on the grass and breath.

"Today is the last time I'm going to be coaching Pe, I'm taking over the Trevino business and getting married with my wife Darlene, Wesley will take over, it was nice being a Pe teacher for you guys, don't worry ill still be living here in the town" Demetrius says, so his quitting wow everybody claps for him and we stand up and go shower

We got dressed and walked out the locker room to the parking lot, Wesley was waiting for us and we got in the car and made our way to the diner since we were hungry. We get to the diner and sat at the corner, patty brought our usual and we started eating and playing around. Demetrius walks in the diner with Darlene next to him. They sat down at the other side where no one can see them.

We finished eating and we payed for the lunch, we walk out the diner and get in the car, we drive back home, once we got their Alaric, Trent, and I were battling for who was getting first. I unlock the door, I was about to run when I hit something hard, I look up and see a stranger about 40 years old, I stand up from the ground and dust my self.

"Who are you?" I say in a rude tone

"Daniel Stewart, Marcela wants you out of the house along with the others" Daniel says, I burst out laughing, Stefan comes in the room

"Rebekah guess what were moving to the huge mansion next to Misha's" Stefan says, I wide my eyes and start jumping

"Daniel tell that whore that I got her man and she is missing out cuz his amazing" I say and move out the door way with the other and make room for him to leave "make sure to tell her" I say and close the doors

"Start packing, I got all the money from the secret places up to the. Mansion in the vault" Stefan says "the mansion is huge got so many rooms for everybody so nobody move out or ima kick your ass" Stefan says and we all turns to Wesley

"Okay I won't move out, I though I was disturbing you family" Wesley says

"No your part of the Slade family now, the Dragon Organization, NOW START PACKING!!" I say and we all run to the room to see the room was empty the only things left were the clothes, I groan and start packing a box,

4 hours later

I had finally finished packing the last box and went downstairs, I had asked Stefan about the car and he said they had moved them to the garage, Misha house was empty so he had moved to the mansion next to us. We had all loaded the truck with the boxes of clothes, I had to spray paint my boxes so we don't get confused.

Marcela, Darlene, Demetrius, and spencer were outside watching us load the truck, Michael wanted to drive the truck so we let him. A sleek black Ferrari parks in the drive way, Misha walks out the car and walks up to me, Marcela had a surprise face once she seen Misha kiss me, spencer turned to Marcela and he noticed that she was looking at him.

"Hey baby, I never knew you moved to the mansion next to ours" I say wrapping my arms around his neck

"Well I didn't know when it was gonna be done but now it is and I wanted to tell you when you got back from school" Misha says pecking my lips

"NEIGHBORS FUCK YOU!!" I scream and put my middle finger up in the air, Misha, Bella, Wesley, Katherine, Stefan, Jessica, Alaric, Trent, hunter, Ryder, Zander, and Matt burst out laughing I look around and see some of the neighbors outside

"Hi Ms. Larkin" I say waving my hand, the guys laugh more and I kick Misha on his foot

"Ooow what was that for!" Misha says

"For laughing" I say and look away

"Awe I'm sorry babe, you and at me" he says giving me a pouty face, I smile and peck his lips

"Of course I'm not" I say and hug him

"Guys I wanted tell you guys but this can't wait" Stefan says, everybody turns to him and Katherine, Misha wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on top of my Head

"Katherine and I are having a baby" Stefan says putting the biggest smile, Everybody starts screaming mostly me and Bella

"OMG IMA BE AN AUTY AGHHHH!!!" I scream and run to hug Katherine's flat belly, Katherine's laughs and pats my head

" Michael said his home lets gooo!!" Zander says wanting to see his room

They get in the range rover, I get in the Ferrari along with Misha, I open the door and it went up in the air, I turn to Marcela.

"Marcela you might have take. The house away from us but you don't know who your messing with, and Demetrius I would shut up and not say nothing if you don't wanna be destroyed like a bug on the CEO, my brother will take you down if you say a word, even if you tell the police they can't do nothing because they know not to mess with us" I say

"I won't it's a promise I made to you" Demetrius says

"Thank you and it was since being your neighbor" I say, I turn to spencer " spencer take care of my little half brother Jeremy, I wouldn't trust Abigail, Damon, nick, or Marcela with him" I say

"What you mean?" spencer says

"She abandoned me and Stefan when we were younger and I think she would do the same to you and Jeremy" I say, spencer nods in under standing

"Shut the fuck up and go back to the little mafia guy of yours" Marcela says standing up

"Bitch don't start with me, I would beat your ass like I did to Darlene in camp" I say and get in the,

Misha pulls out the drive way along with the others, we make our way to the mansion. we got to the mansion and see the movers had fixed all of our furniture exactly how it was in the old house. we fixed out clothe and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"What we doing tonight" Zander says

"Going out for dinner" Stefan says "to celebrate the coming of Jayden or Gisselle" he says rubbing a hand on Katherine's belly

"You guys need to get married tho" Bella says and I nod

"I know" Stefan says " get ready we leave in a bit" he says and everybody runs off to their room

Misha had went home to change since he was gonna accompany us. I took a quick shower and put on my black strapless bra and matching panties. I blow dry my hair and curl it and put it in a bun with some loose strands on the sides, I put on a black lacy dress with short sleeves, I put my black leather pumps on, I put face concealer, red lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner.

I grab my phone and run downstairs once they called my name. I see Misha talking to Stefan, Misha was wearing a black button down shirt, dark jeans, and black converse. the other guys were wearing the same but different color shirt. Bella was wearing a black dress, Jessica a blue dress, Katherine a white dress with black heels. we went out the house and decided to go by groups.

Misha and I will be driving along with Zander

Wesley and Bella will be driving together with Matt

Stefan and Katherine together along with hunter with Michael

Alaric and Jessica will be driving together along with Ryder

We got in the cars an drove up to La Paris, when we got their everybody got out and walked towards the restaurant, they opened the door for us and we walked in. they took us to our table and we sat down. we ordered our drinks and food. the waitress came back with our drinks and 30 mins later with our food.

"Tonight I wanna make a toast to everything that has been happening in our life, we would have been together if we didn't make the choices we did in the past" Stefan says standing up

"Also Wesley, Zander, Alaric, Jessica, Ryder, hunter, Michael, Matt, and Misha you guys are accepted to this crazy family who has their ups and downs but we stock together forever" Stefan says, we lift our glass of wine in the air except Katherine she had water

"Cheers!!" we says and brink out glasses and take a sip of the red tint wine and start eating again

"Aye don't you guys have a field trip for almost graduating?" Stefan says

"OMG we graduate on Saturday, we got 2 more days left" Jessica says

"We got our dresses ready" Bella says and we nod

"You coming to my graduation?" I ask Misha

"Of course I am" Misha says, Misha stands up from the chair everybody quiets down and looks over to us, Misha gets down on one knee, he takes out a small black box, he opens it and their stood a promise ring

"Rebekah will you go out with me? and promise to never leave my side when we fight, I've been looking for words but a guy like me can't come up with so will you?" Misha says, tears well up in my eyes,

"Yes" I say, Misha takes the ring and put it on my finger. he says back down on the chair and everybody says congratulations, we weren't even getting married.

"I love you my mafia boss" I say, Misha chuckles and gives me a kiss on the side of my head.

The rest of dinner we are and we decided to go bowling, Stefan and Misha payed for the dinner half and half. we got in the cars the same as we came and made our way to the bowling alley.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
51.7K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
Ace Af Antonia

Romantik

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
798K 70.1K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...