When love and hate collide. (...

By MerrieAnneEnriquez

Hanji Zoe, a woman in her mid twenties, was sure handles problems like it was nothing. until, she met Levi A... More

Chapter 1 -The Pretty Reckless-
Chapter 2: The Perfectionist
Chapter 3: My Ultimate Disaster
Chapter 4: Unintentionally knowing her
Chapter 5: Haunted Pasts
Chapter 6: Broken Things
Chapter 7: Friend of Mine
Chapter 8: I'm Glad
Chapter 9: Unexpected Feelings
Chapter 10: A Sudden Visitor
Chapter 11: Long lost Best Friend.
Chapter 12: Psychotic Comrades
Chapter 13: Ease our burden, Long is the night.
Chapter 14: She's Mine
Chapter 15: Fight for Love
Chapter 16: It's the thought that counts
Chapter 17: So ist es immer
Chapter 18: Getting to know each other
Author's Note :)
Chapter 20: Surrender your Heart.
Chapter 21: Preparations
Chapter 22: Trouble Maker
Chapter 23: Vogel im Kafig
Chapter 24: Victims of Love
Chapter 25: Hold On
Chapter 26: Set you free
Chapter 27: The Journey
Chapter 28: A Walk to change your Life.
Chapter 29: Perfectly Perfect
Chapter 30: Little Levi
Epilogue: The Ackermans
Levihan Sequel Book release

Chapter 19: New World Awaits

1.5K 50 62
By MerrieAnneEnriquez

--Time Skip for 3 months (Month of August)-

Months has passed. Levi and Hanji staying strong as ever, had supported each others likes and dislikes the past 3 months, However, they've made an agreement that they should stay for good at Levi's house. Well mostly Levi sorted it out for himself for the protection of Hanji being away from Erwin and them living comfortably in peace and quiet. But Hanji asked Levi if maybe they would go back to her house every passing month and Levi agreed, They cant just abandon Hanji's place like that. Hanji also had her succesfull checkup on Dr. Jaeger and Nurse Carla and as what they told her it is already a hundred percent good.

Hanji and Levi also told their friends that they are now in a relationship and the Levi squad couldn't been anymore happier with their message and teased Levi of how he looked so paranoid and almost went insane when he thought that he lost Hanji. Sure for their own friend Nanaba and Mike had turned out pretty well also. And with that news, they would throw a party from time to time at either Levi's house or Hanji's to celebrate and mostly to get along with each other.

Fortunately, there are no signs of Erwin from the time that incident happened between the three of them. Hanji almost forgot about him and told Levi to just keep his calm and forget everything that's happened in the past. However, Levi wouldn't be too relaxed at the moment as he remembers what Erwin's last words were. That he will soon regret everything that he's done and for taking Hanji from Erwin. Levi thinks that Erwin is somehow waiting for the right time to make himself useful to Hanji again. But he wont let that happen. Levi would be with Hanji's side always. But not when she's at the University, since the school already started and Hanji now handles Grade 8 students.

Sure for Levi and Hanji, their relationship is more likely of the best friend and girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. They are always open with each other. Like how Hanji always tells how her day had gone into the school. And Levi tells Hanji the same scenario for his cases and problems to be solved out.

--Current Moment-

Levi was waiting for Hanji to be dismissed on her last period afternoon class. He was patiently leaning on his car, wearing that black coat with a white sleeves under it, a cravat that hangs on his collarbone, and a black slocks paired with a shiny leather shoes. He was also finished completing the divorce case of 2 married couples and went straight to Hanji's workplace that's why he didn't had the time to get changed. As the bell rang, students started running towards their respective lockers and into the gate. When Hanji finally steps out of the room, with her usual yellow three-fourths sleeve uniform, white slacks pants, an average heeled dark shoes and her usual hair in a messy ponytail. As soon as she took a glimpse of Levi, she waved at him and walk towards him..

"Hey over here love!" Hanji shouted as Levi faced her. "Hey Connie! Sasha! No running in the hallways!" Hanji continued.

As soon as Hanji was a foot closer to Levi they gave each other a quick cheek kiss. Levi opened the car door for Hanji and they started driving off the school.

"So, how was your day Professor Zoe?" Levi started a conversation as they head out of the parking lot.

"Oh my God Levi, seriously, I am like having a jurrassic park on my room with my students. Like Jean and Eren would always fight! Even though I already told them that they would get disciplinary action for making a fight still they can't get a hold of themselves!"

"You mean Eren Jaeger? Isn't that Nurse Carla's son right?" Levi asked as he paid attention on the road.

"Yeah, he is. Plus I promise Carla to take a look at Little Eren. And here he does stupid childish fights"

"Well, have you asked them why they keep on fighting for like everyday ?"

"Jean said that he just doesn't like Eren from the first day but I think it is because he is jealous of Eren because Mikasa is always at his side, mostly she was like a mom to Eren. But deep inside I knew that Mikasa had some deep feelings for Eren. And that whats makes Jean upset about Eren. Well that is my hypothesis, I still am not sure if its true or what"

"Well. If that's the case. Maybe he is jealous though"

"Yeah.. I guess" Hanji let out a sigh.

"How about the one you told me last time was caught having public display of affection? What happened to them?"

"Oh you mean the homo couple Ymir Fritz and Historia Reiss? Well they got a warning for suspension and they got to clean the Science Garden and participate in Communitty programs, Historia's father is quite pissed that this action of his daughter will create a not so good background with their family."

"Oh, that's a good punishment I guess. Good for them" Levi smirked.

"Then, the rest is history, like Armin's always staying either with Eren or Mikasa or mostly in the Library reading, Bertholdt's always putting an effort in asking Annie out like he always give her flowers everyday and the girl just keep on ignoring him, then Marco planting secret love letters at Jean's locker, Sasha and Connie living their life to the fullest by eating mostly of the food in the cafeteria.. things like that.." Hanji rested her head on the passenger seat as she let out a deep exhale confirming that shes quite tired.

"How about you Levi? Did the divorce case went well?"

"I guess so, the couple just decided to close the case cause theyre getting back together. They told me that the problems that they encountered only represented as challenges and they shouldn't give up on that."

"Oh really??! That's so sweeett!"

"What sweet? I almost threw up with those two kissing in front of me and protesting their love for each other" Levi rolled an eye and held Hanji's hand and kissed it. Hanji smiled and pressed Levi's hands as well.

"I love you Levi"

"I love you too" Levi replied and smiled at Hanji.

"Maybe you should go inside the faculty so you could meet my co-workers Levi! They've been asking me whos the 'cute' man that always picks me up. Haha"

"Really? Well. What did you say?" Levi asked.

"I just laugh it out. Hehe"

"Hanji! You're not glad that I am your boyfriend!"

"No.. Not like that babe, I want to introduce you when you're in personal contact with them.. like face to face, so tomorrow you want?" Hanji pleaded as she puts up a puppy eye.

"Well, I'll think about it.."

"Levi!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay okay fine!"

"Yahoo!"

"But don't blame me if they'll tell you that you got.. well.. a vertically challenged boyfriend"

"Levi! What on Earth youre thinking like that! You are the most handsome person in the whole universe!"

"But not tall"

"Levi! Shut up okay! I told you. I like every inch of youre cuteness! Haha" Hanji caressed Levi's face and then pinched one of his cheeks.

Levi just smiled as they continue to drive their way home at Levi's.

As soon as they arrived at the house, Hanji and Levi got dressed into their everyday clothes as Hanji started cooking for dinner and Levi.. well.. cleaning..

"Hanji! What are you cooking tonight?"

"Well, I am making some roasted chicken with potatoes and a salad. Don't worry I'm cooking some rice" Hanji replied as Levi went to pick up the garbage bag.

"I'll just take the garbage out babe! Ill be right back!"

Then Levi opened the gate and threw the pile of garbages on the outside main garbage of the house. The segregation team will sure get the garbage by morning. When Levi noticed of something.

"Huh!?" Levi stared in horrific shock as he saw the same black civic car that was parked in front of their house. He was pretty sure it was the one he saw last 3 months when he asked Hanji to go out.

"Is this a coincidence or.. not" Levi with all his might tried to walk near the car to see if there is a person inside it. The glasses were pretty tinted so he has to lean closer and cup his hands on the side of his eyes while he looks inside the tinted glass.

"Nothing.." Levi whispered. There were no specific person that is inside the parked car. He kept on looking at the insides of the car when he saw some photos and a camera. He gasped as he tries to picture what was on the photos when.

"Levi!!! Dinner's ready get your ass in here!" Hanji yelled.

"Im coming!" Levi then took a last glance of the car, memorized the plate number and went inside the house, thinking of something...

"Levi, what took you so long outside?" Hanji asked as she plated down the food down the table.

"uhh. Err . nothing, I just thought I could look at the new neighbors out there"

"Oh.. we have new neighbors!? That's nice!" Hanji replied as she sat down the chair.

"I think so. Well. Just forget about it. Lets eat, I can smell the freshly roasted chicken and potatoes and I can't wait to dig in!" Levi grab the serving spoon and got a part of the chicken,carrots, potatoes and of course, rice. Hanji got the salad and the chicken with carrots and potatoes.

The two went eating for half an hour, planning the next day ahead especially when Levi would visit on the faculty and meet Hanji's co workers. When finished, Hanji and Levi cleaned the kitchen, and took a bath together, however Levi's the first one to go to bed because Hanji insisted on doing something on the kitchen.

Levi leaned his back on the bed and read a book, probably of the different laws again. After an hour, Hanji came in and was holding a teacup on a platter, Levi smelled the soothing aroma and asked Hanji.

"What was that? It smells nice"

"Well, yesterday, I was watering the herbal plants that I planted on your backyard. Then I realized that the Lavender flowers and Chamomile plant already bore some flowers and leaves, So I thought. 'what if I could make a Lavender and Chamomile Tea for you'

"And why in all forms would you make that kind of tea, you know there are black and jasmine tea on the bar section right?"

"Well as you can seeLevi, Lavender and Chamomile plants are the most powerful relaxants and mostlythey help in putting people in a more calm and relaxed mode. I think if you trythis one, well you could at least sleep in peace and not have those insomnia stuff and all.

"Really? is that safe?"

Hanji took a little sip to prove that its safe. "Well. if its not safe atleast we'll die together, see? haha"

Then Levi took the cup and drink the hot soothing tea, Hanji went beside Levi and lied down on the bed, carressing the beautiful man's black hair. After some several minutes, Levi started to doze off and drifts into a good sleep.

"See. it worked..goodnight Levi, iloveyou" Hanji whispered as she kissed Levi's lips.

"mnghnight."

--Time Skip in the Early Morning (6:30 AM)--

"Good Morning Shitty glasses" Levi whispered as he woke up to see a peaceful sleeping Hanji on his side. Hanji is still driftly asleep as she didn't hear him. Levi then looked at his wrist watch to see what time is it. '6:31 AM Tuesday' it says,

"Wow, I did had an amazing sleep this time" Levi whispered as he realized he had been asleep for 9 hours since Hanji handed him the tea last night. plus he doesn't feel lightheaded and had a much more glowing skin compared to his usual morning setup/look. He took the urge to stand up and go to the kitchen to make some breakfast for them. He cooked some garlic rice, hash browns, sausages and beef patties. alongside with a fresh warm milk for the two of them, Levi doesn't feel having tea for today. He was about to plate everything down when Hanji greeted him.

"Good Morning Short stack! how was your sleep?" Hanji said as she brushes her hair with her fingers.

"Well.. It turned out pretty good. Maybe your sleeping potion really worked on me" Levi replied as he puts down the food and the plates on the Dining table.

"Whats the menu for today? " Hanji answered as she walks through the dining table.

'Uhm, i cooked some sausages, patties, some garlic rice and hashbrowns for you as I know you're not into rice" Levi smirked as he assisted Hanji to sit on the chair.

Hanji put some 3 pcs hashbrowns, a piece of sausage and patty on her table "So, you know youll gonna go to the faculty later right?"

"Yeah, after I finished my cases, ill head to the university at dismissal and maybe then you could meet me and ill meet your friends."

"Sounds good" Hanji replied as she took a full bite of the combined food. "And this tastes good!"

Levi took a bite of the sausage and a spoon of garlic rice "Yeah. thanks, so what will you do at the school today?"

"Well, I would do an experiment activity for the students, ill let them do some rock salt using sodium and chlorine chemicals. then see if Eren and Jean would be able to fight again then I would seize them into the disciplinary office. Then the rest of my vacant would be doing plans, arrangements and program proposals." Hanji replied as she drinks the milk on her glass. "What about you? Do you have any cases or problems to be solved?"

"Well, I only have some 2 annulment cases, and a new case that the firm had given me, I was about to find out what is it later."

"Oh okay, just don't put too much work so that you wont get too tired okay?" Hanji hugged Levi and he did the same.

"I know. I love you"

"I love you too"

Then the two went back on eating, after then they usually went to shower together, its kind of their usual routine, and get dressed in one room. probably Levi's room. after getting dressed, Levi would usually send Hanji to the university and head out to the law firm and do their own businesses.

"Whats the matter with you spoiled brat?!" An emerald eye teenager shouted inside the room.

"Fuck you Jaeger! I hate you and you are a fucking cry baby !" a taller ash-haired boy added

"Shut up or i'll kick the hell out of your ass!"

"Eren. stop that" a seemingly asian girl who wears a scarf interrupted the two teenagers fighting and grab the hand of the other boy she was reffering to.

"Mikasa! stop that! I am not your little brother and stop acting like youre a mother!! Jeez!"

"Yeah Eren! Mikasa is saving your ass again! You gonna let a girl dictate you huh cry baby?!" The ash-haired guy named Jean kept insulting Eren.

"You know guys stop it please! Miss. Zoe will be right here any second now and we will be dead!" a blonde coconut haired guy is fearly shouting while he takes a hold of his books.

Eren grabbed Jean's collar and was about to punch him when.

"Jaeger! Kirstein! Enough!" Hanji went inside the room with fury in her eyes staring at the two boys.

"Eren started it Ma'am!" Jean interrupted

"Shut up! I had enough with both of you fighting everyday! Get out and go to the disciplinary office!" Hanji pointed out the door and the two stared in fear and went out. Mikasa and Armin were about to escort Eren when Hanji scolded them:

"Mikasa, Arlert! stop following Eren! Go to your places now, you don't have to guide Eren all the way, he is not a kid anymore do you understand?!

The two nodded in approval as they turned their heads down.

"Everybody, go to the Science Laboratory, you will have a performance activity." Hanji then assisted the students into the Laboratory.

The students went on doing their activity while Hanji was observing them.

"Miss. Zoe is this alright?" Armin asked while lending his evaporating dish at Hanji.

"So far its good, but until it was finished we will not know the last product Arlert. Keep on going"

"Oh shit." A blonde chested guy named Reiner whispered.

"Oh no Reiner your arms will get burn immediately! Here, wait a second" a cute small blonde teen went on the sink and got her towel wet and wrapped it on Reiner's arms. "Im sorry this is all that I got, after this if it was still painful ill get you a first aid"

"Thank you Historia, it helps" Reiner blushed a bit and thought to himself "I'll marry you someday"

"Historia babe, i got a burn too" A tall freckled woman stood up beside her.

"Just put some band aid on it Ymir! its far from Reiner you know" added the short bald male behind and continued. "Sasha! do not taste that! those are dangerous! Come on!"

"Duhh. its supposed to be rock salt Connie, rock salt is eatable." said the redhead woman.

"Yeah, and maybe we couldn't identify our products if its success or fail unless we taste it" added the freckled man that has his hair separated in middle.

"Okay class. listen. by this time you should be finish with your products, the way to know if it is a success or not is for you to taste it." Hanji interrupted.

"What?!"

"Told ya!" Marco added.

A blonde woman whose hair is ponytailed in a bun in the back sighed and said "I did not picture my death to be like this" looking so emotionless as ever.

"Uhm, Annie, I can taste your product for you if you want?" said the tallest student in the class

"Fine. dont blame me if you get poisoned"

"Hehe, yeah right.." The tall man named Berholdt got the rock salt product of Annie and as he was about to taste it, he started to sweat a lot, probably scared of being poisoned, but he has to be the hero for Annie.

"Phew! Its salty! Elkk!" Bertholdt spits out the salty thing he got on his tongue.

"Hahaha!"

Bertholdt stared in shock at Annie and whispered "The hell? Shes laughing!!! I made her laugh?!"

"It is supposed to be salty Bert!" Annie added as she smiled at the tall man. "So. what do you think of going out later huh?"

"A-annie! what?! *is she now letting me to go out wth her!??*"

"I am quite sure I did not stutter Bertholdt."

"Why. Yes of cou-"

"okay class! If your product tasted salty and the appearance is a crystalized rock like form and doesnt have any dark particles, then your product is a success" Hanji said as she looks at each students observing their own products. Everybody clapped and cheered at their experiments as though it was mostly a success. And the bell rang.

"Okay before I dismissed you class makes sure that you clean all of the apparatuses and put the chemicals back into their respective cabinets, as soon as you finished cleaning you can go."

Meanwhile in Levi's workplace:

Levi was currently writing some paperworks when Mike entered his office..

"Hi Levi, Atty. Zackley wanted me to give this to you." Mike continued "hmm hmm.. what was that?"

"That what?" Levi asked as he handed down the papers.

"It smells like Lavender and Chamomile"

"Ah. yes, Hanji prepared me some Lavender and Chamomile tea leaves to help me sleep and calm. its on the bag, how the hell can you smell that far?"

"I dont know, because I have a good nose?" Mike smiled. "Oh by the way, Zackley said that those papers are your new case, i don't know the contents, so you just read"

"Ok, thanks." LEvi scrolled out through the papers. "So hows life with Nanaba huh?

Mike smiled and rub the back of his neck as he blushed, "Well. were doing pretty good. our parents approved of us very well. and well life had been so much happier with her. We've been looking for a good house now. We decided to build it on some high altitude place."

Levi smirked and said "Well, thats good for the both of you, you used to like and suit each other since you've met"

"Yeah, thats why I was wondering.."

"What"

"Maybe I could like propose to her any time now" Mike gave that smile that is filled with love and brought out a red box that maybe have some engagement ring on it.

"No way!!! Haha" Levi laughed as he sees his friend blushing and scratching his neck.

"Do you think she'll love it?" Mike opened the box and Levi saw the heart shaped diamond engagement ring in it.

"Well, its not my type but for Nanaba, I think she'll gonna love every inch of it" Levi said as he arched an eyebrow.

"Well. I wish she would say yes"

"I'm not surprised if she says no"

"Levi what the hell!!"

"Im kidding! haha she loves you, dont worry" Levi gave Mike a smile and Mike went out of the office. As Levi studied his new case. when he thought of something...

--Time Skip in the Afternoon--

"Okay class dismissed Lets call it a day!" Hanji cheered.

"Day!!!!" the student's shouted as they laughed at themselves, it was a pretty stupid joke but seeing the students funny faces made Hanji laughed a bit.

Hanji stood up and stretched her body out as she looked at the classroom's wall clock. '3:50 PM' it says. "Oh no, Levi must've been waiting outside!"

Hanji ran into the parking lot seeing Levi's car but the small man is not there. He used to wait for her outside but now hes not there. Hanji thought of maybe he went into the comfort room and took a shit or something, Then she just went to the faculty and saw that people are lurking in her cubicle.

"Hey, whats wrong guys?" Hanji thought of maybe the Principal gave her termination paper and got really nervous. She walked towards her cubicle and what she saw is Levi sitting.

"Hey Hanji!! Levi's here!" Her co worker Nanaba said.

Her other co workers interrupted:

"Oh! so He is your boyfriend Hanji?!!"

"Wow! She looks cute! Rico added

"Hanji-san.. is he really your boyfriend?" Moblit added as he grew a blush on his face and looked down, probably Jealous of Levi.

"Haha Moblit is jealous Hanji! You know he has a crush on ya!" Ian said as he held Rico's shoulders.

Levi looked at Hanji with a *whats wrong with your co workers have they never seen a good looking man before?!* look.

"Haha guys, meet Levi Ackerman. my boyfriend"

As the moment Hanji said that, everyone screamed and giggle in unison.

"Hi! Im Rico Brezenska! Nice to meet ya Levi!"

"I'm Ian.. Rico's husband"

"Yeah Nanaba here, you know me already!"

"Call me Nifa Mr. Ackerman"

"Whats going on here!! Why the hell you are all screaming!?"

"Oh no, were screwed"

"Good Afternoon Sir. Its just that my--"

"And who is this small pile of shit here?!" Mr. Shadis said.

"Uhmm uh.. Sir.. He is.."

Levi interrupted Hanji and straightly said. "Hi Sir, I am Mr. Levi Ackerman, Miss Hanji Zoe's boyfriend." Levi lend a hand to Mr. Shadis.

"Well then, I am Mr. Keith Shadis, the principal of the school!"

"Shadis??" Levi thought to himself as he later realized that Hanji has a crush on Mr. Shadis. "this guy ain't even good looking and has more worse eyebags than me, how the hell Hanji liked this man" He thought to himself.

Everyone went silent until the Principal left the faculty.

"So.. Levi. have you been living together?" Rico started the talk.

"Yeah. in my house near the Urban City District"

"Why are you dressed like that?" Thomas added.

"*you're a piece of shit thats why* Oh i work as a lawyer"

"wow. you got a good one here Hanji" Ian added

"yeah i think so :)" Hanji smiled at Levi and held his hands.

Nifa added "Well, what cases do you usually solve"

"*cases where how could i defend myself on burying you alive and your stupid questions* Ah. moslty anything. but majority of my cases were about annulment, murder, robbery, homicide, thats it."

"oh, it must be pretty hard. then how do you solve cases like that or do you always win against them?"

"*did you trade you brain for a piece of magic beans?* oh. usually we study the different laws, and apply them. some bad lawyers tend to study the cases and laws so that they would find a way on how to manipulate the laws itself" Levi plastered a fake smile, he was almost annoyed that this people ask too many questions.

"Well.. Can you describe Hanji-san in your point of view? hehe" Moblit interrupted as he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"*shes crazy,abnormal,filthy,disgusting and mostly smarter than all of you shitheads* Well. shes the best girlfriend I ever had.. Shes smart and perseveres well, she is unique in her own way, she has her own brand of beauty which I love so much, simple, shes just the girl that ive been waiting for my whole life.. plus points is that she is good at cooking" Levi looked at Hanji and carressed her face.

"Moblit!!! you're jealous!!! hahahaha" Thomas interrupted as Moblit blushed.

"Aww. Mobs.. you dont need to be jealous, were friends! and you are my trustfull assistant forever! I promise!" Hanji said as she made a promise swear to Moblit.

"R-really? H-hanji-san ?" Moblit replied as his eyes glowed at Hanji.

Then everybody went laughing at Moblit being so soft when it comes to Hanji. when suddenly Nanaba receive a phone call.

"Oh. ill just take it, its Mike" Nanaba answered the call "Hello dear. how was your day?"

Then she continued, "Really? like right now? okay wait for me there.." Then she hangs up the phone.

"Well, Mike is in the outside, Hmm. Levi?"

"Yes Nanaba?"

"Have you talked to Mike going to the school? He told me he's at the parking lot, did you plan on going here?"

Levi replied. "No..were just talking about you a while ago and.. *holy shit.. is he gonna propose now???!*" Levi went a surprised shock while Nanaba got confused.

"Hey Levi.? You okay? What're you tryna say?

"Uhm.. I said were just talking about some law stuff but he never told me about going here"

"Okay. ill just go to him ill be back"

Then Levi went close to Hanji and whispered.

"Hey Hanji.. "

"Yes?? Im so sorry they got you to answer so many questions. you know.. You owe me one. hehe" Hanji whispered.

"Oi Ackerman!" a familiar voice shouted at Levi. It was Mike.

"Hey sniffs!" Levi then gave Mike a fistbomb.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm just picking Hanji up. And what about you huh?" Levi gave Mike a mischievous grin as he know what he's doing here.

Mike noticed the look Levi gave him and he suddenly took Levi "Uhm Hanji can I talk to Levi for a second, it's about the new case"

"Oh sure. Go on Mikey!"

Levi and Mike went outside for a while and then Mike whispered:

"Levi! This is it! Im gonna propose to Nanaba, shit. What would I do? What if she got embarrass? What if she will be turned off? What if she doesn't like the ring? Or worst.. What if.. she says no!?"

"Oi Mike! Calm down! Just relax okay. Well, you should get her attention and of course her co workers so they would shut up and wont distract you. Then you just take the moment, confess your corny shitty love to her, kneel down, which is kinda stupid and then say the words.. I know you've been practicing some speech now so .. all I need you to say is . keep calm.. and propose!" Levi replied as he tap Mike's shoulders and went inside.

"Oh there you are dear!" Nanaba walked to Mike and held his hand.

"Nanaba, look.. there is something important that I need you to know" Mike looked down on the ground.

"Well. What is it Mike?" Nanaba smiled.

"Uhmm. Listen.. uhh.."

"Mike? What.. are you okay? You seem pale?" Nanaba added.

Mike looked at her teary eyed and hugged her which left her more confused and worried.

"Mike?! Whats wrong!? Are you okay? Tell me please?" the blonde woman caressed Mike's back as he try not to cry. Mike soon faced Nanaba and was about to tell her everything. The moment is also perfect that the co workers were looking at them because Nanaba said those words pretty loud.

"Look Nanaba, I've been meaning to tell you this for some time now.. and.." Mike took a glance at his friend who was actually keeping his calm and not to laugh at the scenario and how Mike's being nervous about it.

"Uhm.. you know , well, I've been the happiest man in the world since I met you. And from then on we had our happy moments, Nanaba, I never found someone who can be as the same as me.. Everytime I look at you I see everything.. and with everything I mean.. I can see my whole life, living with you, having the best and maybe worst moments of my life with you. And I need you by my side Nanaba, Imagining you with it is worst than hell. And you know that I always says this, that when I first saw you I was definitely floating on cloud 9 because of your angelic smile.."

Everyone laughed at the cheesy line, then Mike continued..

"And you know I would love to be on that cloud 9 everyday, for the rest of my life Nanaba.."

Nanaba stared in shock as she saw Mike on his knees. She started to cup her mouth as she now knew what was going on..

"What im trying to say Nanaba, is.."

He let out the red box and opened it in front of her.

"Will you be my angelic wife and stay on cloud 9 forever?"

Everybody on the faculty went wild and as Hanji was shouting for joy while Levi crossed his arms and smiled at the two love birds. But everybody went silent when they realized Nanaba didn't said anything yet..

Mike began to drip tears in his eyes and wait for Nanaba, who is also crying now and said. "Well, say something please?"

"M-mike, Im sorry, but we cannot go to cloud 9 together.."

Everybody stared in shock as the same as Mike. He looked down on his knees knowing that he got rejected and was about to sob when Nanaba added:

"It cannot be the only 2 of us who would go to cloud 9 Mike, we have to let our baby to come with us." Nanaba smiled and as soon as she said that, Mike lifted his head and looked surprised as ever.

"I am pregnant Mike, and with your question a while ago.. Yes of course, I will be your angelic wife"

"Whatttt???!!!!!!" Everybody screamed and just planted a surprise on their face, even Levi was shocked with what Nanaba said. It was a moment of silence.

"Well, Mike.. you should also say something now you know?" Nanaba smiles as she was letting out her tears of joy "You know the ring wont go in my finger by itself"

"N-nanaba... Oh my.. Am I dreaming? We have a ??"

"Yes Mike. We have a baby" The blonde woman smiled at the weeping guy.

Mike swiftly put the ring on Nanaba's finger and as soon as he stood up, he hugged and kissed Nanaba, a kiss of passionate and real love.

"Oh my god Nanaba, Im a father!" Mike still sobs out of joy, never letting go of Nanaba in his arms.

Everyone applauded as they are now officially engaged. Levi and Hanji went to their friends and congratulate them.

"So future Mrs. Zacharias, you trolled Mike out there huh?!" Levi said, "Hey Mike! You should have seen your horrible face when you thought you're gonna be rejected, haha!"

Then Hanji went to Nanaba and hugged her,

"Oh my gosh Nanaba! why didnt you tell me!!!?? congratulations.. I am soo happy for both of you."

"Thank you Hanji. i should've told you earlier but this moment got me so.." Nanaba replied as he went to Mike and held his hand. then the two newly engaged couple said.

"Well. we should thank the two of you guys, because, without the two of you, we wouldnt have met each other, and were not having a baby in the first place. thanks a lot guys"

Hanji and Levi looked at each other happilly and replied, "Well, things will never turned out as what you expect it to be sometimes.. haha fate and destiny will always find a way, even in the weirdest way possible. haha" They laughed as they try to recall how Nanaba and Mike met each other..

The 2 couples then went out for a dinner and had a little chitchat. after the dinner the two went to their places, Levi and Hanji walks out to the restaurant as they head to the parking lot, the two got inside the car and Levi started driving out.

"Levi.. I cant wait for Nanaba and Mike's wedding! I always love weddings especially if its my friend thats gonna get married you know." Hanji said as she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Yeah. Me too" Levi replied as he kept his focus on the driveway.

Then Hanji stretched out and leaned herself on the seat. "Oh man.. Its been an exhausted day, How was your day babe?" as she looked at the driving Levi.

"Well, I got a new case to study and do. Its quite new but I think I can work it out well.Its some sort of stalking harrasment, i never dealt with this type but i'll try to study the different laws about this one when we get to my house, plus I've have to set a meeting with the compliant. its quite a sreious one but i --- Hanji? Are you listening?"

Levi looked at Hanji and he realized that she is now drifted into a deep sleep as he can hear the mini snores she let out. He smiled at the sleeping beauty and proceeded in driving.

by the time they arrived home, Levi picked up Hanji into his arms and put her into the bed. Levi then went into the library and got some books as he wait for his chamomile tea to steep, He opened one of the contents of the books and started reading. After a few minutes he got his tea and started stirring it and sips the hot relaxing tea, he stared at the liquid when he thought of something..

"Hanji loves weddings huh"

Levi then thought of something beautiful.

"She is.."

He smiled with the thought of it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13.4K 39
Levi Ackerman; humanity's finest, in more ways than just a soldier. Petra Ral has a massive crush on Levi Ackerman, and all her friends agree that th...
30.6K 621 13
Erwin Smith; Commander of Survey Corps, is in love with you and wants a relationship. But there's rumors going around that he used women for his nee...
24.6K 618 15
Levi Ackerman lost his boyfriend Erwin Smith in a tragic car accident. His friends Farlan, Isabel and Hanji want him to get over it but it's harder t...
134K 5.3K 34
Levi Ackerman; Humanity's strongest he had been told. Nevertheless, everyone has their weaknesses, and for this man, his name was Commander Erwin Smi...