Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

By FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... More

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

A Sea View

291 15 2
By FallenJester3

"I'm going home now. I apologize for what I said. I hope you can forget it, but I'm going home right now."
- Benjamin Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

The wind was strong near where I was standing. M long hair was wiping around, getting in my face annoyingly. I pushed it aside and looked down at the grave.

Rizes name was on the stone, I had cut it into the rock. The garden near the ocean was a good spot, and the harbors weren't that far off from where Nest used to stand.

The battle had subsided, and the night was quiet once again. I enjoyed the quiet, it gave me time to think as I buried Rize here. This was near to where Nest used to be, the beach gardens in ward 11.

Flowers bloomed all around in the garden. I remember some times when I went on walks back then when I first joined Nest, when I found these gardens.

I used to read books in here, it was no longer being watched by a caretaker, but the roof was broken, and the plants were fed rain water. Seeing the flowers bloom reminded me of the incoming Summer in a few weeks.

The weather and become more warm. It has been a long time since I left the others side. I knelt near Rizes grave and stared down at it.

I pursed my lips. "I'm going now." I said.

A voice echoes in the dark garden from the entrance. "Where to?"

I turned and see Zero squad, all of them probably finally gotten through everyone to get to me. I stared at them for a moment then back at the grave. Is this what you wanted, Rize?

I've done enough, I think.

Smiling I turned back to the squad and walked towards them. They didn't flinch in surprise or anything as I walked up to them.

"I'm going home. Care to join me?"

??? POV

I slammed my fist on the desk, making everything on it jump and move. My mug fell from the desk and smashed into the ground, which only made me more angry.

Yelling I flipped my desk and let all of the computers come down with it. That damned brat! Now that he has that data...

Getting my teeth I looked over at the man chained to the wall, he still had the empty eyes as before. Ever since I took care of that monitor he was staring at, he went back to being like this.

I walked over to him and cupped his face, smiling. "Don't worry darling, I won't let that little Crow mess up our relationship like that harlot did." I said, with a bit of poison in my voice.

Kissing him on the cheek made him have no reaction. I stood and looked at the door, which someone had knocked. I open it to find a servant there with a message.

"Madam, it seems we've lost Kaiko in that last fight. But from what I heard he succeeded in the final order you gave him." The servant said, a bit nervously.

I smiled at this news. "Good... good. Now, I want to know his location. He is hopefully too broken to even react to the new data he's gotten. He should know his place by now." I exclaimed as I sat back down in my chair.

The servant nodded and closed the door. Now it's only a matter of time before I destroy the legacy of that bitch. Arima thought he could save someone? Preposterous. Your family will fall even with you gone, Arima. And after the Crow is done for, I can help the rest of the V higher ups take down the One Eyed King.

My revenge will be over soon. I sit down next to the man who is giving no attention to anything. Smiling I ran my hand down his chest. "Do you wish to see a splendid ending for the two of us like I do?" I asked.

He just stared off at nothing, just like always. I curled up next to him and grinned. "Of course you do. I know you want to be with me. Who'd pick that demi-human over me? Certainly not you, right?" I asked.

He didn't move.

Touka POV

Cleaning another cup, I set it with the rest. The operation was over, and everything was dying down finally. Kaneki and the others were unable to find Levin or Rize.

I glanced at the clock, it was almost time to close up shop. Setting down my rag I went towards the door, but a voice from behind me called out.

"Need any help closing up?" It said. I turned to see Ayato, who still looked angry. His face was irritable and he was pursing his lips as if in deep thought.

"Need to talk?" I asked.

Ayato stammered a moment, but nodded. I pulled out a chair near the counter and made some coffee. He tried to say he didn't need any, but I forced it into him.

He looked down in the cup and took a sip. "Never been a big fan of coffee... but it's not so bad as I thought." He mumbled.

"Your worried about Levin?" I asked, leaning on the counter. Ayato met my glance and took another sip of his coffee.

"Yeah. I guess I am." He said. "Y'know... when just first met Levin, I thought he was just a naive jackass." He chuckled thinking about it. "But I was still in Aogiri then."

"Why didn't you like him?" I asked.

He smiled. "Well, he was a smartass. But I guess he reminded me of our father." He said, his smile diminishing a bit. "Just like Kaneki."

We were both silent for a bit, until he spoke up again. "But who knew that Lev would end up being my best friend? When he joined Aogiri, I really didn't feel right. I felt as if he didn't belong there."

"Neither did you." I said, making him scowl.

"Yeah yeah... anyway. When I looked at him, he was the type of person that'd snap if you pushed him even a little, he'd take things to the extreme for everything." He exclaimed.

I remember when a dove had gotten evidence of me being a ghoul when I met Levin. The way he just barged out of the cafe and drove after him was insane to me at first. When he had returned I felt relieved, but also confused as to why he would do that.

"Your right about that." Said Kurona, who was standing behind the counter next to me suddenly, making me jump from her voice becoming suddenly audible.

"I approached him with caution also when I first met him, because he looked like something breakable." Kurona said, hearing her view on him was something fresh. "I even broke his arm on our first trip to get food."

Me and Ayato both give each other a look as if to say, then how did it end up with him loving you?

"He is really forgiving, even more than Kaneki." I said, sitting on a seat behind the counter.

"And we all already know the real reason why he's doing this." Ayato said, looking at the both of us in the eyes. "Even though he wanted to spur Kaneki and us to become Goat, to work towards coexistence, what's going to exactly happen when this is all over?"

Kurona grabbed onto the white scarf that was wrapped around her neck and hurried her nose into it. It seemed like whenever she got uncomfortable, she would do that.

We are all silent, but the cafe bell rings. I call out to who opened the door.

"Sorry but we're closing..." I trailed off as a group of people came in. They were wearing white overcoat, with hoods over their heads.

One removed his hood, a blank looking face, a very normal looking person. "My name is Hirako from zero squad. I'm here to speak with the king." He said.

We all got on our guard, but Hirako put his hands up. "We are on orders from Arima to be here." He exclaimed.

Arima Kishou told them to come here to Kaneki? We let our guards down slowly, noticing that none of them have any weapons.

"Also, we have someone you want." Hirako said, looking behind him.

Also in an overcoat, one figure stepped forward. When his hood was thrown back, me and the others froze, and Kurona nearly fell out of her seat.

Levin stood there, with a straight face. He looked the same, but his darkened hair looked wet, as if it'd just been washed. What was strange was...

There was strands of white in his hair.

He grew a small smile. "So... where is my prison cell?"

(This part was the conclusion to the clown Shit, but the next few chapters will be interesting. Trust me. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 208K 78
Mari Hansen ran away from home at 15 not being able to stand her radically religious family anymore and was desperate to be nothing like them which l...
378 46 25
people often ask me how love feels like, i could simply answer them that the definition of love is different for everyone, not just for different sto...
184K 6.4K 37
She's sarcastic. She was the girl who never cared what people said. She was far from a romantic; She was Oreo obsessed. She used to beat up people i...
572 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...