I Love You Hating Me

By TradleyJonnor2002

Bradley is confused Tristan is confused Friendship Hate Sneaky meet ups Denial Xo Read to see more ;) More

Soul Enemy
Hearing Everything
Questions
Why Are You Doing This?
Bed Time
First Morning
Lessons
Closer
Alone In A Classroom
Talking To A Brick Wall
I Love You
Author's note
A Little Date
Dirty Talk
Dream
New Friend?
Author's Note
Nice Game, Simpson
Just Don't
Extra 5 Minutes
Terrible Weather
This Is My Life
And I Love It
Thank You
New Story

First Night

102 10 1
By TradleyJonnor2002

Bradley

"I left my fucking keys in the car. It was turned on the entire time and the car battery has gone!"

"Um, how far away do you live? I could walk you there as it's getting late. I only live a 10 minuet walk from here"

"It's a 20 minuet drive, I live in the middle of nowhere really. A small village-CottonRose Drive"

"I'm not letting you walk for an hour when it's this late, no chance. You can come stay at mine?"

I was not expecting that. The fact he even told me he's not letting me walk that far made me ask myself if this is the real Tristan Evans I'm talking to.

"Wouldn't you rather me walk home with that slight chance of getting murdered?"

"Don't be stupid. Kidnapped maybe but not murder"

"Same thing really"

"Bradley, come stay at mine. Please"

"It's not like I have a choice"

So we walked side by side down a few long roads in total silence. I can't say I hate him right now because this is actually the most sweetest thing anyone has ever done. I never thought soul enemies really cared much about the opposite, but he's different. He has two sides and recently he's been choosing the side I like. But I don't want to jinx that. I found a couple places like deja vu like I knew the place but I've never been, it really felt like home. We turned a corner once again and he got his house keys from his jacket pocket so I guessed we was close. 

"My little sister is going to be in bed, try not to make so much noise"

"And your parents?"

"As blunt as it sounds, my Mom is not allowed nowhere near Milly. My dad is at his girlfriends for the week. She's only 10 and can hear the softest noises"

"Oh. Okay"

I didn't want to ask any more questions in case I hit a nerve. He walked to a two story house, painted white with red support posts for the door shelter. He had a small front lawn, fresh cut grass and a narrow brick path on the left perimeter of the grass. Walking in, he put his finger up to his lip to tell me to be quiet once again. As you walked in there is a long hallway that goes the the living room, to the left was the kitchen and to the right was the stairs. We both took our shoes off and placed them on a rack.
He came really close to me and brought his lips to my ear.

"There is a bedroom to the right in the living room, my sister sleeps in there. Once we get upstairs we can start talking"

The whispers gave me goosebumps. Hearing him talk and feeling his hot breathe flow across my neck made me feel something good inside.

He grabbed my wrist and took me to the kitchen.

"Have you ate today?"

He asked filling up two glasses of water.

"School lunch and a sandwhich before I left home"

"You like chicken?"

"Of course"

"There's some chicken bites in the fridge. Take all of them if you like"

He slid the glass over to me and pointed to the fridge.

"Um, okay"

I opened the fridge and saw a bunch of drinks and snacks. At least he knows how to eat. I could live inside his fridge.

"I promise to feed you properly tomorrow I just never planned anything to eat tonight"

"It's okay"

I smiled taking a bite out of the chicken.  I took a few more into my hand and followed him up the stairs.

There was again, a long hallway. Bathroom on the left, two bedrooms on the right. He took me to the door which had 'guest room' written across in child writing. He opened the door and it was pretty simple. Black curtains, two bedside tables, a small wardrobe, single bed and a fluffy rug.

"There's a phone charger in the top of the drawer over there. Any questions?"

He sounds like a teacher.

"No"

"Great goodnight"

As he turned to walk away, I grabbed his shoulder to make him look at me.

"Thank you Tris"

"Well don't get too comfortable. It's a one time thing. Get your car done tomorrow I don't want you here"

He walked to his room, shutting the door behind him. I don't understand. One minute he's so nice and offering all this then he says he didn't really want it to happen it's so confusing.

I checked my phone battery and saw it was on 43% so I searched for the right cable and plugged it in.

Connor- Hey bitch. You haven't been online for 2 hours are you okay?

Bradley- Yeah sorry. Staying at a friends. When are you getting your car from your uncle?

Connor- Not until next week. Why?

Bradley- I need a place to stay my car battery died

Connor- Okay. I can't let you here for a few days not while my dad is here

Bradley- please!hide me or something I need a place to stay.

Connor- can't you stay where you are now?

Bradley- long story

Connor- I'm sorry I really am. You know my dad doesn't like you.

Bradley- fine

The only reason his dad hates me is because I accidentally smashed his car window. His dad is totally obsessed with cars he treats them like they are babies it was ridiculous the way he kept going on and on at me. I even said I'd pay for the damage but he just didn't want to see me again.

I don't know where I'm going to stay now.

----------------------------

"Baby I haven't kissed you for 3 minutes please kiss me again"

"You're so needy Brad"

Tristan picked me up and kissed me sweetly.

"You're getting heavier"

"You're getting weaker"

"Oh am I?"

He raised his eyebrows and put me down on the sofa, pinning me down and putting his lips to my ear.

"Why don't I show you how strong I am baby boy?"

"Fuck yes Tristan"

"Bradley"

"Yes?"

"Bradley!"

I hear the shout but not from my dream. When I realised someone had actually called my name I remembered where I was. My eyes quickly opened and I looked over to see Tristan standing there with his arms crossed.

"You realise its 10.00 AM right?"

"Oh fuck sorry. I was on my phone till late."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Best night I've had in ages.  5 star hotel here"

I tried to joke but he just rolled his eyes and walked out. Seconds later a little girl walked in with a pink shirt and blue leggings.

"TRISTAN THERE'S SOMEONE IN OUR HOUSE!"

She screamed and ran down the hall.

"It's okay he's our guest. Say hello"

Tristan walked in with the girl in his arms.

"Let me go I want sweets!"

"No! No sweets until lunch time."

"But Tris-"

"You know the rules. Go get breakfast"

She crossed her arms dramatically and stormed out.

"Sorry"

He stood there awkwardly, playing with his fingers.

"She's 10 but acts like a 7 year old."

"Do you bring her up by yourself?"

"Kind of. Dad has a girlfriend he's been seeing her for two years. He goes away to stay at hers for a week, then stays here for two weeks. Repeat"

"You're doing a great job"

He formed a little smile but it soon dropped. I don't think he wants to be happy around me yet.

"Anyway. If you want a shower go ahead. You like pancakes?"

"Yes"

"Great. I'll be making them. Come down when you're ready. You can borrow some of my clothes if you want to shower"

"Thanks"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 510 20
__ "I can't love you." "...I don't understand." "And you never will. This is your what if." "I don't want you to be my what if, though." "And I didn'...
452 33 17
It all started with one night out. One harmless night out with the boys. Where they camped out in the woods; they knew they shouldn't have been. Wher...
84.4K 1.7K 36
❝I never expected to fall for my little sisters best friend❞ :: sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. it's just the way they take you...
58.9K 2.7K 43
in which tristan is cheated on and bradley called it, but is still there to pick up the pieces of his broken heart. [ranked #1 - tradley]