Just Us | BTS 21+ ✔

By JHobiHobi

Bangtan as your protective older brothers?? But they don't love you the way brothers should... ____________... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End Of Us
A/N:

Chapter 10

245K 6.2K 12K
By JHobiHobi

~|Tension|~

The sun roses up as a single ray of light shone through the gap of your closed curtains.

Hoseok groggily wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in closer as he nuzzle his face into the back of your neck.

He'd stayed the night with you to make sure that nothing happens to you. He was determined to stay awake and watch over you but somehow ended sleeping next to you on the bed.

A loud beeping noise was heard next to you, making you frown. Reaching out your hand, you slammed your palm down on the alarm clock and wriggled about in bed.

That was when you realised that your brother was hugging you from the back as he lightly snored.

You gave out a light giggle and turned around to face him. His beautiful angelic form glowed as the ray of sunlight hit his hair from the back.

It was rare to have Hoseok sleeping with you because whenever you asked him to, he would say no and tell you to sleep on your own, in order for you to grow up stronger and not be so afraid of the dark.

It didn't work though. It made you even more afraid and alone to be sleeping in the dark room on your own.

"How long are you planning on staring at me?" He suddenly spoke up, startling you.

A blush crept up your cheeks while he slowly opened his eyes.

"How did you know I was staring at you?" You asked and smiled sheepishly.

He gave out a big stretch in your bed and a little groan "I was awake" he said simply and faced you.

"Then why were you still clinging on to me when you have to get ready for college?" You raised an eyebrow in questioning.

He chuckled and shook his head lightly in admiration "because I want to hang on to you for as long as possible. I can't help it, you just smell so good"

His words made you even more red as your heart beat faster. *How could he be so sweet and adorable?* you thought and smiled.

He suddenly pushed himself up by using one of his elbow and leaned down to kiss you on the lips.

One of his hand was on your waist as he gently caressed it with his thumb. You wrapped your arms around his neck, making him grunt.

"Breakfast is ready!" You heard Jin yelling loudly from the kitchen.

You pulled away from the kiss and stared deeply into his eyes. He gave you a light smile while he noticed your scarlet cheeks.

"Are you coming?" He asked softly and brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

You nodded in response and he let go of you. You both got out of bed and headed for the kitchen.

"Ah~ Nami-ah why are you up?" As soon as you walked into the kitchen Jin widened his eyes in surprise.

"Im hungry" you shrugged as he just nodded his head. He waked over to you and wrapped his arms around you, leading you to your seat.

"Good mor- oh Nami? Why are you up? You're not going to school today" Jimin came into the kitchen and sat down next to you.

"I am" you said simply and stabbed a pancake that was stacked high in the middle of the table that was supposed to be for sharing.

"What?!" Your three brothers all exclaimed in unison as their eyes widened.

"But you have to take a couple of days off! You're unwell, Nami" Hoseok frown and stared at you sternly.

You rolled your eyes at them, which made them even more shocked. You've never rolled your eyes at them before and you weren't the type to ask to go to school either.

"I'm fine?" You said lightly and chuckled at your brothers.

"Somehow, I doubt that" Jin said as Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook entered the kitchen.

They overheard your conversation while they were making their way to the kitchen. They weren't happy about the fact that you weren't listening.

"Are you really going to school today?" Taehyung asked while sitting down.

"Uh huh. I miss my friend" you nodded and bit a piece of pancake.

"Who? Bobby?" He asked with a tsk.

"What?! Why do you miss that perv?" Jungkook eyed you suspiciously.

Your brothers didn't even touch their food as they all were thinking about something in their head.

It concerned them that you were missing a guy friend. Even though you've promised that you'll only love them, but it doesn't sound too convincing now, after hearing you talk about how much you miss someone else. It made them questioned your relationship with this 'guy-friend' of yours.

"Well...if you really want to go to school then we can't stop you from wanting an education" Namjoon said while nodding his head.

You gave him a bright smile and nodded your head rapidly, thankful that you have a reasonable brother like him.

Your other bothers, however, did not agree with the fact that you were going to school when you've obviously haven't rested enough.

They were afraid that you didn't recover well yet, but they can't argue with Namjoon once he had made up his mind. Not even his eldest brother, Jin, can stop him or change his mind.

"Alright, but if anything happen please, please, PLEASE tell the teacher and ask someone to come and tell us. Don't be shy like the last time and make yourself worst" Jin said while looking at you in warning.

"Okay~" you beamed and stuffed another piece of pancake in your mouth.

°°°°°

Just like usual, your brothers walked you to your class. Everyone was staring and admiring them as you walk past them in the corridor.

"NAMI!!" a loud yell was heard from afar as you heard someone footstep running. 

A man was suddenly in sight as he ran towards you. His face was lit up and his eyes disappeared as a wide smile display on his face.

"Sunbae!" You squealed and rushed towards him.

He wrapped his arm around your tiny frame as you both crashed into each others embrace.

"Why weren't you in yesterday, baby girl?" He asked loudly, clearly audible for everyone to hear.

Your brothers stiffened up their posture after hearing what Bobby had called you. It was triggering enough to see him hugging you but to hear him call you baby girl as well? They were about to throw some fists.

"I was ill. I'll tell you everything later" you said after the hug.

A bullet of realisation suddenly shot your head. You began to sweat buckets, as your heart beated faster and faster with nervousness.

Slowly turning your head, you saw your bothers glaring at Bobby who was smiling dumbfoundedly at you. If staring could kill, he would be six feet under by now.

*Oh God, what have I done?* you gulped and gave them a sheepish smile.

You've literally just put him in his death bed. How could you be so careless? After all the things you've experienced, you still ran up to him and hugged him like it was nothing?

Your brothers were definitely furious.

"O-oppa...I'm fine now so go to your class OK?" You murmured quietly with a lump in your throat.

Your brothers didn't budge and kept on staring at Bobby. The dark aura that they were giving off was making you more and more nervous.

"Yo...why are your brothers staring at me like they want to kill me?" Bobby nudged your elbow as he glared back at them.

Jimin, who had a deep frown on his face, walked towards you and swung his arms around your shoulders.

"Don't touch her, dude" he said deeply. His voice was strangely deep like it wasn't his voice at all.

Bobby scrunched his eyebrows together and looked at you before squinting his eyes at Jimin.

"Or what? You're only her brother not her boyfriend, so why do you care so much?" Bobby stuffed his hands in his pockets and jerked his head up, while trying to be cocky.

"That's because she's our sister and we can choose who we want her to hang around with and who we don't what her to hang around with" Taehyung spat out his words as he empathized the word 'don't' clearly.

"No you don't, you're just her brother, not her boyfriend. Even if you are her boyfriend, you don't have the right to decide for someone" Bobby stated and quoted the word 'boyfriend' with his fingers, which made them even more furious.

"Oh my gosh! Look at the time. We're super duper late, so we kinda have to go" you said and yanked Bobby's arm, as you drag him away from your brothers.

Looking back, you could see that they were staring sternly with their hands in their trouser pocket.

It was nerve wracking to know that your brothers were mad...because when they get mad they do things that they'll regret.

Once you two have gotten out of their sight, you let go of Bobby and looked at him in disbelief.

"Seriously?! Why did you say that to my brothers? They're going to kill you, you know that right?"

"Pffft they can't actually kill me Nami, and besides my dad's a policemen. If they do kill me, my dad will literally make sure that they won't see the daylight for the rest of their life again"

You do know that they won't actually kill him because they're not a monster and don't have it in their heart to kill someone, but they will beat him up real bad.

You looked down at the floor and sighed. There was no way of getting your warning through his head and you feared so much for him.

A pair of hands suddenly cupped your cheeks, making you look up. Bobby was smiling at you softly and carassed your cheeks gently with his thumbs.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll be fine" he whispered softly while staring at you reassuringly in the eyes.

"C'mon let's go to class. We're like half an hour late" he chuckled and held your hand.

He led you to your class and gave you a hug before leaving you to go to his own.

°°°°°

It was third lesson when you have physical education, and since you were banned from doing sports you had to sit at the side of the field while watching everyone play.

It was upsetting that you couldn't join in, due to your heart condition. Since you've never really got to do that much sporty activities, you kind of felt a bit left out while everyone was running and having fun.

"Over here, Yoongi!" A distant yell was heard as you immediately crooked your head sideways to see who it was.

You quickly got a glimpse of Yoongi as a wide smile crept up your face. He was playing basketball with his friends just near you.

It was such a nostalgic sight to be watching your brother play. You've watched him play basketball before and he truly inspired you to want to try it out.

The sound of the ball hitting the hard floor and the screeching of the sneakers really calmed you.

It looked really fun, especially when Yoongi was playing. He looked like an angel when the sunlight graced his pale skin, making him shine. Above all, when he shot up to shoot, it looked like he actually have wings.

"Is that your brother?" Someone said next to you, making you shot your head to the side.

"Yugyeom" you smiled and moved over for him to sit next to you on the bench.

He gave you a nod and sat next to you closely. You both looked ahead and watch Yoongi play basket ball.

"Yeah. He is" you said, answering his question.

"He's pretty good" he said and turned to face you.

"Can I ask you something?" He uttered.

You turned your head and looked at him, but he avoided your eye contact, and went back to watching Yoongi playing basketball with his friends.

"Why weren't you in yesterday?" He mumbled softly underneath his breath.

"I was ill" you said shortly and shrugged.

"I'm always ill so you better get used to not seeing me in school that often"

"What do you mean you're always ill?" He asked and quickly turned around to look at you.

You two had shared a deep eye contact for a while as your words got stuck in your throat.

You couldn't believe that you were sitting closely to a gorgeous guy like Yugyeom. A part from your brothers and Bobby, no boys had been this close to you before...your brothers had made sure of that.

"Uh...um...well you see, I have hemophilia ever since I was born so whenever I got a cut I won't heal properly...I also have a heart condition called hypertropic cardiomyopathy" you said and shrugged as if it was a normal thing for you.

Yugyeom, however, was horrified. His face was scrunched up and his eyes widen at the little information that you just told him.

"Wait...I thought girls can only carry hemophilia but can't actually get it" he scrunched up his brows in confusion.

"It happens, but very rare. It's like only 2% of girls in the world get it. I happened to be one of the unlucky few"

"Oh my God! You're such a strong person, Nami" he said softly and gazed into your eyes.

"Strong? I'm weak and useless! I can't even do anything without hurting myself" you laughed at his words and shook your head lightly.

"Don't say that. You're not useless" he said seriously and stared into your eyes intensely.

You two didn't say anything for a while until you heard someone clearing their throat.

You shot your head to that direction and widen your eyes at the person standing in front of you.

"O-oppa!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 36.7K 172
bts wwyd and scenarios (^ω^) CRINGE WARNING
422K 13.7K 35
"Leah, darling, meet your step brother... ... Park Jimin." ~~~ "Stop it already!!! Don't do that with him!!! At least don't when I'm around!!!" "Why...
225K 5.8K 35
"We don't want a girl like u as our sister. " "Trust me dude even I don't want u guys as my brothers" _ _ _ _ _ _ "Don't even think of harming our si...
223K 4.2K 59
i say that i'll erase you, but i can't really let you go yet. no longer updating, thank you for the endless amount of support for this cringe thing i...