~It's just like a day dream~...

By Lilo_yaayeon

You are friends with the one and only MatPat. He lives his happy life with his wife and you with your boyfrie... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~

~Chapter 2~

1.9K 40 140
By Lilo_yaayeon

~Y/N P.O.V~

Mat invited me to play with him on GTlive. Doing a live with MatPat is always fun!

I sat on his couch next to Steph. She looked at Mat planning the game...

"What are we playing babu?"

"Uh Steph you've never called me like that"

"Yeah well i'm calling you like that now"

"Sure...?" He looked at her one last time before continuing what he was doing.

I was looking at Steph. Well that's weird. And I mean you know, I'm not in they're couple problems so i just ignored it.

[Time skip]

"That was definitely a fun time! I need to head back home now tho need to cook lunchy lunch!"

"Yesh, see ya around" Steph said.

Mat waved at me and I smiled at him.

While walking i was really confused. Steph doesn't act like that. It's really weird. Something is happening. Even Tobias is acting weird these day. I can't tell what but i can feel it. It was really dark so i hurried a little.

Finally back home, Tobias was eating. BUT IM always the one who cooks. He was chatting while laughing and blushing. My mind was really confused.

"Uh Tobias?". He jumped and turned off his phone like he was hiding something. I looked at him confused until... Y/N you're fucking dumb. His cheating you idiot. I just stared at him.

"I can exp-"

"How many times did i heard that???!! YOU FULFFY BASTARD! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME? IT WAS A LIE? ALL THIS TIME?"

"NO NO Y/N WAIT"

"YOU DISGUST ME" I took my bag and went out.

I was crying, I couldn't help it. I thought he was worth it. I- ugh. Thank god it was summer. I ain't saying summer night isn't cold. I'm just saying it's better than being outside in December. I sat on that random banch who was just hangin'. I sat and starting crying even more than before. Until i realized, Gurl you ain't staying here all night.

I called my friend that picked me up.

{Next day}

"Soo you are telling me Tobias is cheating"

"Yeah"

"Maybe he was just looking at porn"

"Uh no, he wasn't COUGH you know what i mean"

"I've told you he wasn't worth it"

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you...".

"Anyway, where are you gonna stay then?"

"I really don't know... Maybe at Matthew's place?"

"Bad idea really bad idea!"

"Why?"

"Your house is at not even 3 minutes and I'm sure he thinks you're at Matthew's place. Stay here a little, and think about it"

"I dont know ill see" I sighed and just stayed while F/N got up and looked in the fridge

/MatPat's p.o.v\

When Y/N left. I looked at Stephanie. She was acting really weird. She's always on her phone, laughing. Well i don't really mind. I got up and walked to her
"Hey... Sweetie you ok?"

"Of courseee Mat" she kissed me "Don't mind me!"

"Well uh i do Steph, you're still my wife you know"

"Yeahhh I know"

"Ok." I looked at her one last time before kissing her forehead and went in our room. I sighed and grabbed my phone. I decided to send a message too Y/N.

M: hey Y/N/N! (you're nickname)

Y/N/N: hey.

M: you ok? Y/N/N... What's up?

Y/N/N: I guess I have to say it?

M: now did you mention it

Y/N/N: It's... Tobias.

M: what did he do? I've never liked him what did he do to you?!

Y/N/N: he's a... Cheater

M: wait did you lost at a game or something?  That's why you're sad? He cheated on a game?

Y/N/N: no you idiot 😂

M: so??

Y/N/N: Tobias is cheating on me.

M: I KNEW IT! IM SO GONNA KILL HIM IM GOING TO YOUR HOUSE. NOW.

Y/N/N: NO NO NO NO! Please... May I just... Uh stay at your place? For a few days?

M:sure,if it makes you feel better.

Y/N/N: It does makes me feel better.

M: well, I'm always home so just tell me when you're ready ;p

Y/N/N: Thanks Matthew

M: Always here for my best friend!

I couldn't believe it! Tobias was cheating on Y/N!!  Ugh i've never liked him. He always looked... Weird. I hope she's ok. She'll sleep in the guest room. I've already sort of planned it.

I sighed as i just hoped Y/N is ok wherever she is.

~∆Heyyy my dudes (IDK why i'm calling all of you like that I just- jkshsksusg) I hoped you liked that second chapter (ง ื▿ ื)ว i've never had so much good comments on a fanfic ;0; thank you so much! I'm sorry it took long. I was really lost on what i wanted to do when ik older and have my objectives. I also changed of school. I writed some other french fanfic. A pretty busy a life. I've watched MatPat's new FNAF theory and then CLICK MY FANFIC! So here i am you guys ;D BTW I only accept constructive criticism please. Hate comments saying "its bad" doesn't help me. And don't act rude while doing it it will make me stop the book. I'm serious. So yeah. Well this is very long have a good day guys love ya σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡∆~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 39.6K 169
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
121K 4.9K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
92.4K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...