Little Lucy

By xxcutiebluexx

Team Natsu went on a job to capture an evil wizard who turns people into babies. What happens when Lucy turns... More

Baby Lucy
Hide 'n' Seek
2 year old Lucy
Dragons
Family Picnic
Exceeds
Rak
'Very Mannered' Lucy
Cooking Contest and Race
Crime Sorciere
1 year old Lucy
Baby Shopping
Lucy in the guild
Lucy's Powers
Announcement
The Beach
Lucy, Aquamarine and Wendy Time
Sky Labrinth
GMG Day 1
GMG Day 2
GMG Day 3
GMG Day 4
The Resort
GMG Day 5
Lucy is back!
A/N
Book 2
#1

The Job

19.8K 346 192
By xxcutiebluexx

Lucy's pov

I woke up early in the morning to see a certain pink haired dragon slayer sleeping beside me with a blue cat. A tick mark grew on my head.

"LUCY KICK!" I kicked Natsu and Happy off of my bed and they slammed onto the wall. They groaned in pain and rubbed their heads.

"What was that for Luce?" Natsu groaned.

"That's for sleeping on my bed!" I said and huff.

"But your bed is so comfy!" Natsu whined.

"I'm taking a bath and I won't cook breakfast." I said. Before he could protest, I went in the bathroom and slam the door shut. He always make my morning bad.

~ Time skip brought to you by a singing Lucy in the shower ~

Natsu kicked the doors open and shouted.

"Ohayo Minna!"

"Ohayo Natsu! Lucy! Happy!" The guild shouted back. I went to the bar and sat on my usual seat.

"Ohayo Lucy!" Mira said with a smile.

"Ohayo Mira!" I said and smiled back.

"Do you want anything?" She asked.

"An egg sanwich and a strawberry smoothie please." I said.

"Coming right up!" She said and started working on my food.

"Ohayo Lu-chan!" Levy said and sat next to me.

"Ohayo Levy-chan!" I said.

"Are you finish with your book?" She asked.

"I'm on my last chapter now. I can give it to you tomorrow." I said and she squealed.

"I'm so excited to read your book!" She said with stars in her eyes and I just giggled.

"So ho-" Before I could finish my question, Team Natsu came running to me.

"Luce! Let's go in a job!" Natsu said and handed me the paper.

Help!
A wizard is robbing our village!

Reward: 500,000 jewels
Place: Toya Village

Okay!" I said. I let Mira stamp the paper. We head out to the train station.

"Why do we have to take the train!" Natsu whined.

"It'll take 3 days there by walking. If we take the train, it'll only take 5 hours." I said and he groaned.

"Oh! I know a spell!" I exclaimed and took out a book.

"Really!?" Natsu asked amd I nod. I started scaning the pages. Dagger, Scythe, ............. , Protection, Healing, there it is.

Celestial Healing - It heals any sickness. Ex: Motion sickness, Fever, Cold, Venom, etc.

How: Put your arms on the patient's fore head then chant 'Celestial Healing' then any sickness will be gone forever.

"Great! Your motion sickness will be gone forever." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Cool!" Natsu said. I put my arms on his fore head.

"Celestial Healing!" I chanted and my hands glowed gold. It died down after 10 seconds and I removed my arms.

"Thanks Luce!" He said and bow repeatedly.

"Welcome and stop bowing." I said. Erza got the tickets and we board the train. The train started moving and Natsu didn't get his motion sickness.

"Yey!" He said and started jumping around earning glares from the passengers.

"Great work Lucy!" Erza said and patted my head.

"Thanks!" I said and started reading my book. I felt dizzy. I can see the world spinning.

"Hey Lucy! Are you okay?" Gray asked worriedly.

"I can see the wo- blergh!" I barfed outside the window.

"Oi Lucy!" Gray yelled.

"C-Celestial Healing." I chanted on myself and I felt a lot better.

"Sorry." I said and sat down.

"Is there something wrong?" Gray asked and touched my fore head.

"It's nothing." I said.

"Don't read your book or else you'll get motion sickness." Erza demanded and I slumped down on my seat.

"I'm gonna *yawn* sleep." I said and they smiled at me. I leaned on the window and closed my eyes.

Gray's pov

I watched Lucy as she falls asleep leaning on the window. I feel like we have a connection/relationship. It's not that I love her or something. I only treat her like a little sister.

"Lucy is really hard working." Erza said out of the blue.

"Yeah." I said.

"Oi Flamebrain! Seat down." I said and glared at him.

"What 'ya call me Ice Freak!"

"Are you deaf Fire Breath!"

"Boys stop fighting or you'll wake Lucy up." Erza said and glared at us. I see Lucy stir and Flame Brain started shaking.

"Oi Flame Brain! Why are 'ya shaking?" I asked.

"Remember the time when Lucy was not in the guild for 1 week and Happy and I were not in the guild for 3 weeks?" He asked and we nod.

"Well, Happy and I accidentally woke Lucy up from her sleep at 12 in the midnight. She turned into the 'Scary Lucy' and started torturing us for a week and we had to take the bed for 2 weeks." He said still shaking.

"I didn't know Lucy is that scary." I said and shiver at the thought of Lucy torturing me.

"I actually had bruises all over my body." He said and sat beside Lucy.

"Then you boys shouldn't get Lucy to her limits." Erza said.

"H-Hai!" We both said in unison and glared at each other.

Lucy's pov

I feel someone shaking me and yelling.

"Lucy. Wake up." Erza said. I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm up. I'm up." I said.

"We're here." She said. We got off the train and headed to the Mayor's House. I knocked 3 times and a brown haired girl with emerald eyes opened the door.

"Lucy-sama! What brings you here?" She asked.

"Lily! Nice to see you again. We're here for the job your mayor sent us." I said and hug her.

"Oh! Come in!" She said and stepped aside. We went in and she lead us to the couch. An old man like in Master's height sat infront of us.

"Ahh! Lucy-sama is here. Remember me? Your favorite Gardener?" He asked.

"Akoso-san!? You're the mayor here?" I asked.

"Hahaha! Yes dear." He said.

"You know them Lucy?" Natsu asked.

"Yes. They are from the Heartfilla Mansion." I said.

"Well, let's get to business. This wizard has the magic to turn people into babies. He only comes out at Lunch and steal the moneys from shops. That's all I know." He said.

"Thanks for the info Mayor." Erza said.

"Call me Ako." He said.

"Okay Ako. Now, we have until 11 to roam around the village. Meet me infront of the house." Erza said.

"Hai!" We said and ran out. I went to the forest to train.

Celestial Slash - Gives a wave to the opponent. It can shock the oponent for 10 seconds.

How: Spin your hands 90° to the left while chanting 'Celestial Slash'.

Star Shield- Protects the user from any magic attacks.

How: Put both of your arms in a 'X' position then chant 'Star Shield'. A huge golden star will appear and last until the  user says so.

Celestial Sword- A sword will appear.

How: Just chant 'Celestial Sword' and a sword will appear on your hand. If you don't need it anymore say 'Disappear' and it will disappear.

ETC.

~ Time skip ~

"Okay! Let's start searching for the wizard." Erza said.

"No need for that." A voice said. I turn around and see 4 white orbs heading to our way.

"Star Shield!" I chanted and the golden star protected us from the orb.

"Thanks Lucy!" Erza said and I smiled.

"Celestial Wings!" Galaxy colored wings appeared on my back and the Team stared in awe.

"Star Orb!" Golden stars inside a white orb shot towards the wizard but he dodged except for one which got on his left leg. He falls on the ground and glared at me. He shot a white orb directing to Natsu! (A/N: Team Natsu is still frozen from shock.) I dived down as fast as I could and landed infront of Natsu just in time for the orb to hit me. I smiled at them and fell unconcious.

Natsu's pov

I watched as Lucy turns into a baby on the ground sleeping peacefully. I picked her up and ran tot he nearest woman I see.

"Please watch her while we deal with the wizard." I said and she nods. She takes Lucy and I ran back to the wizard.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Ice Make: Cannon!"

"Dance my swords!"

Our attacks hit the wizard and he falls to the ground unconcious again. Gray picked him up and gave him to the guards. We ran to the lady and took Lucy.

"How are we gonna turn her back to normal?" Ice Freak asked.

"Let's ask Master after we get the reward." Erza said. We ran back to Ako's house, took the reward, went to the train staion.

~ Time skip ~

I opened the guild's door and everyone stared at us. Their gaze fell on the sleeping Lucy on my hand and was about to shout.

"Shhh!" We said.

"What happened Natsu and where is Lucy?" Master asked.

"This is Lucy. She got turned into a baby by protecting me." I said and looked at Lucy.

"Lucy?" Levy asked. Lucy opens her eyes and saw Levy. She giggled.

"She's a 9 months old baby." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...
32.9K 765 12
Werewolves are real! When team Natsu went out on a mission, Lucy gets kidnapped. Natsu goes off to try and find her, only to find torn up clothes an...
34.1K 974 23
Lisanna's back. Lucy decides to accept a marriage contract to save the Heartfilia Konzern. Natsu finally realizes his true feelings. But for whom? Lu...
1.7K 49 20
Team Natsu takes on a job to protect a party against dark guilds. They think that it will be an easy job but what will happen when they find out that...