The 8th Weasley: Year 1

By redrose725

Isabella Weasley, daughter of Arthur and Molly, twin to Ron, her first year at Hogwarts, what could go wrong? More

Chapter 1: My Hogwarts Letter
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 4: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 5: Break-in at Gringotts
Chapter 6: The Third Floor
Chapter 7: Halloween Night
Chapter 8: Quidditch
Chapter 9: The Best Flyer
Chapter 10: The Mirror of Erised
Chapter 11: Norbert
Chapter 12: Detention
Chapter 13: The Philosopher's Stone
Chapter 14: The House Cup

Author's Note

1.6K 17 3
By redrose725

Hello! Some people have asked me to write an author's note so I guess I will. :)

My love for Harry Potter started the summer before I became a freshman in high school. I was 14 and was finally allowed to watch the movies filled with witchcraft and wizardry that my parents so despised. These few movies soon turned into a full-blown obsession. My parents were not as joyful as I would have liked them to be, however they are coming around slowly but surely. 

I started to write this story on August 30th, 2015 (yes I wrote it down). My first idea for my so beloved fanfiction was based around a muggleborn girl who lived next to and was best friends with Hermione. However, when I actually started to write the story I did not feel like that was what it should be. So, I flipped it over and it became about a pureblood Weasley. This character and story were much closer to my heart and made it easier to write about. 

If the book seems very close to the movies, that's because it is. When writing my story  I watch a scene from the movie then write it down changing it slightly according to my character's actions and words.

This is only the first book in the series. I am planning on writing Isabella's story through all 7 years and maybe beyond. We'll see how that goes.

Thank you for choosing to read my story, I hope you enjoy it.

And so it begins!         

(Highest Ranking #526 in Weasley)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 310 32
After Arthur and Molly Weasley had there daughter Ginny. Molly found out she was having twins! Molly didnt want another kid but still decided to have...
374K 7.9K 52
Chloe Weasley, the twin to Ron and oldest daughter to Molly and Arthur. Chloe is about to start her first year at Hogwarts, where she will meet the...
344K 11.4K 56
Just after Alexandra Weasley turned eleven years, she was taken. Shopping with her family in Diagon alley, she was snatched under her parents' noses...
21.6K 532 18
Molly and Arthur had eight children but only seven living. They had been told their eighth child had died during birth. Their second youngest had a t...