leo valdez x reader (book 2)

Da hypersomniac-

Second one shot book to the hot Bad Boy Supreme. Go read my first book and my "Stone Cold" Leo Valdez X Child... Altro

Introduction
Contest
One More A/N Before An Update (Important-ish)
Shower
Coffee Shop
Slapped
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
I'll Never Be Her
An Artist Drew A Picture Of Them For Me
Scars To Your Beautiful
Tickets
Music Video
You Are Beautiful
:::::::::::
Love
Imagine: Cold Hugs
Reminder
Contest Winners
Changed?
Manners Part 1
Manners Part 2
How Many Rounds?
Exciting News! A/N
O, Christmas Tree
---
Massage
i need you
please read
Sunburn
Choose!
Breathe

it's natural

1.4K 44 37
Da hypersomniac-

Leo was being extra sweet, and you knew he wanted something. He's been sweeter for the past few weeks, and you were about to ask him why.

Currently, you were sitting on the couch watching a movie with your head in Leo's lap. He began brushing his fingers through your hair. It was making you sleepy.

"Leo, why are you being so sweet? I mean, you're always sweet but you've been extra sweet lately." You spoke up.

Leo looked down at you and smiled. Kissing your forehead, he replied, "Well, we've been married for a few months, and we haven't talked about kids yet. I kinda.. want to have a baby. Someone to hold and cuddle, and someone that reminds me of you."

"I want kids too, but I'm on my period right now.."

Leo just looked back up and continued to watch the movie. You thought he was mad at you, so you leaned up and hugged him.

"I'm sorry we can't.. you know. have sex."

"Don't apologize for something natural. You weren't put on earth to please me."

Leo lifted your head and kissed you sweetly on the lips. Oh, how much you loved this man.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

61.6K 1.2K 54
We all have that inner fangirl of the one and only, Leo Valdez. Be honest. That is why I have created this book of one-shots of Leo and, you the read...
6.8K 158 30
exactly what the title says and yes I do know that this is the second one-shot book I am currently doing. but I wanted to do a whumptober of this, bu...
249K 4.5K 44
Hey. Title basically says it all. This is just a book about you and Leo Valdez's relationship. No smut, just kissing and cuddling. All the characters...
127K 2.4K 17
Heeeyyyy! I see you are Nico Di Angelo trash. Here are some one-shots for you. These may be cute and fluffy or sad and heart-breaking. Please bear wi...