•Vloggers / Pranksters• Bobby...

By MarkleeKillsMe

Teen parents with a YouTube channel. AMBW More

1. The Prank/Cheating/ byBobby
3. CRAZY Vlog /By DOUBLE B/
4.Q&A /by Double B/
5. What's wrong with Brandi?!?!!/by Double B Vlogs
6. Exciting newss!!/ by Double B vlogs
7. The Prank / "I Cheated On You."/ byBobby
8. The Prank /DESTROYING Bobby's Yeezy's/ byBrandi
Rising Legends
9. The Vlog Bobby asking a man for his number! *dare*// by DoubleB Vlogs
10. The Prank/ Cheating on Bobby???!/ by Brandi
11. The Prank/ I got my ex pregnant/ by Bobby
12. The prank/ Home Alone Prank/ byDoubleB
13. The Prank/Tuna fish swap for catfood FAIL!/ By Bobby
Vlogmas Day 1! By Double B
VLOGMAS DAY 2 + Pranking Brandi(FAIL)/ By Double B
VLOGMAS DAY 3 /Whats up with Brandi this time??
VLOGMAS DAY 4 /EXCITING NEWS /by Double B
R.I.P JONGHYUN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE💖💖
VLOGMAS DAY 5 / We finally did it! / By Bobby

2. The Prank /HOT PEPPER 'PRANK!!'/ By Brandi

5.1K 108 146
By MarkleeKillsMe

Ayyye ya girl just graduated Sunday! May 21st💁🏾

2 weeks later

Right now Bobby, Bridget and I are at the beach enjoying the nice day.

Bobby was in the bathroom at the moment and I was watching Bridget play in the sand.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Bridget said pulling on my leg.

"What do you want to eat?"

".... I want.. Subway!" She said with a big smile.

I smiled at her, "Ok get your toys and put them in the bag." As we were packing up Bobby came out of the bathroom, Bridget ran up to him and jumped in his arms. "Daddy!" He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Where are we going?"

"Bridget wants something to eat so we're going to Subway."

"Oh Ok."

Once we were finished packing we got into the Jeep and Bobby drove to Subway.

Fast forward

Bobby ordered all of our sandwiches and he said he was going to use the restroom before we leave.

While he was in the restroom I was going to do a little 'prank' on him(if you even want to call it that).

"Hey BB MOBB it's Brandi and today I'm going to do a 'prank' on Bobby *hehe* right now he's in the bathroom and Bridget and I are here sitting at our table. *Bridget waves* So earlier I bought four Carolina reaper peppers and I'm going to put the in his sandwich *laughs*  I'll see you guys in a bit."

Fast forward

"You guys ready?" He asked pulling down his shirt.

(He's so HOT bruh😒 his little boobies😂😂(Yun in the back tho 😂♥️😍🌟))

"Yup!" Bridget said.

We left and drove back to our condo.

--

Bobby was in the living room with Bridget on his lap watching 'The Little Mermaid' after Bridget begged him.

I already had the camera set up waiting for Bobby to eat his sandwich.

--

He finally took a bite out of his sandwich and he looked up with a funny expression on his face.

"Ah sh!t what's in this!" He said.

"*gasps!* Daddy! Don't say that! That's bad." She told him.

"I'm sorry baby." He kissed her cheek.

"Bridget!" I called her.

"Yes, mommy?"

"Can you come here for a second?"

"Yea sure here I come!" She jumped down off of Bobby's lap and ran to my hiding spot. We both started laughing at how red his face was getting.

Bobby then took 3 more bites and his face was extremely red and funny looking.

(😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭)

"Baby!" He yelled.

"Damn this sh!t is hot!"

"Babbyy!!"

He started sweating like crazy.

He looked in his sandwich and see the peppers.

"WTF!"

(Perfect photo for the perfect time 😂😂)

He got up and charged to our room and see I wasn't there.

Bridget and I just laughed. (How pathetic)

He eventually found us and was completely pissed.

He even chugged both the milk jugs.

He's paying for those.
(That's all you could think about in a time like this😑)

"You're so stupid Brandi!" He yelled drinking the water from the faucet.

"Me stupid? *points at self* you did a 'cheating prank' on me. *laughs*"

"That's nowhere near as bad as this! You know I can't handle spicy things! Bruhh! I'm SO GONNa get you back for this.🙄*whisper:maybe a fr break up wit cho a$$*"

"What? I didn't hear you."

"That was the point." He rolled his eyes.

"You know I love you Jiwon *Back hugs*"

"Obviously not if you do this!"

He takes off his shirt and puts his hair in a top knot.

(YESSSSS BOI!)

"AGHHH SHIT!" Bobby yelled in frustration.

"Woah.. Daddy is hot!" Bridget stared in amazement.

I covered her eyes and said, "Go to your room Bridget."

"But I wanna see daddy.." she whined.

"Go Bridget." She hung her little head low and walked upstairs to her room.

"AGHH IT BURNS!!" He yelled.

His hair was drenched, sweat rolling down his back, and face was really red!

I feel SOO BAD NOW! MY BABY😰

I backed hugged him as he had both hands on the sink.

Fast forward

"Ok BB MOBB I feel really bad.... Bobby is actually really sick right now. I hope he recovers soon *tear falls* don't forget to like comment and subscribe! Byyye!"

I turned off the camera and went into the bathroom with Bobby to see if he's ok.

"Bobby? You ok?"

"No."

*throws up*

Ah sh!t..

--

AND... this had been the end of the chapter!

TBH I hate these kind of pranks! It's not even a prank bruh it's just you torturing you loved one so you can get a laugh and laugh at their misery!

This was supposed to be posted on Monday ! But was to lazy!

And boi guess what? Ya girl is dying her hair half blonde like her mans!

YESS BOI!

AND! I will be doing a Q&A for their next video so comment some questions

HERE!

(Doesn't matter how many)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3.6M 84.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
93.5K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...