Once below the surface (sans...

Autorstwa Maximill10n

I was tired of fighting the pain, so I gave up. And then, a sudden yellow light burst trough the basement. Sa... Więcej

☆ A/N ☆
♡ P R O L O G U E ♡
♡ O N E ♡
♡ T W O ♡
♤ T H R E E ♤
♡ F O U R ♡
♡ F I V E ♡
♤ S I X ♤
☆ A/N ☆
♡ S E V E N ♡
♤ E I G H T ♤
♡ N I N E ♡
♡ E L E V E N ♡
♤ T W E L V E ♤
♡ T H I R T E E N ♡
♡ F O U R T E E N ♡
☆ A/N ☆
♡ F I F T E E N ♡
♤ S I X T E E N ♤
♡ S E V E N T E E N ♡
♤ E I G H T T E E N ♤
♡ N I N E T E E N ♡
♡ T W E N T Y ♡
♤ E P I L O G U E ♤
☆ A/N ☆
Author's Note

♤♡ T E N ♡♤

1.3K 56 43
Autorstwa Maximill10n

Quick A/N : This chapter will have a P.O.V. Switch Because it's a long chappie. Vote, share and comment if you like! Stay Determined~
------------------------------------------
"C'mon skellie. We are going to get some answers."
_______________________________________

"Skellie?" Sans chuckled. "Since when is my name Skellie?" I groaned and grabbed his arm, pulling him forward. "Shut up and lead the way, please." Sans chuckled some more and then decided to finally lead the way.

"First stop; Waterfall." He said, making me exited to see the pretty glowing flowers again. "Wait, we are going to stop in Waterfall? But aren't we supposed to-" Sans cut me off. "Yes, but I want to show you some things. And since Papyrus will probably wants to find an excuse to make tons of spaghetti, we have all the time of the world." I giggled.

"Papyrus sure does love making spaghetti." I said. I'm impressed by Papyrus' love for cooking.

Sans laughed. "Yes, isn't my little bro cool? Even though he makes spaghetti that isn't that good, he does stay determined. He wants to improve every single drop of sauce. And tibia honest, he did improve. He puts a lot of backbone into it." I punched Sans playfully, laughing about the silly puns.

"What? Did I tickle your funny bone?" He said, grinning.

I decided to change the subject.

"Hey, why did the blind man fall into the well? Because he couldn't see that well." Sans laughed and responded in his own way. "And the next day he fell into the sea. He didn't sea it."

"Are you shore he fell into the sea?"
"Water you talking about? Didn't you sea it happen?"

We went on and on with the jokes, until we reached waterfall. 

"Dam, I really lake your puns." Sans laughed, as he took my hand and lead me to an echo flower. He kneeled and gestured I should kneel too. I nodded and followed his lead.

"This is an echo flower." Sans whispered, as if wanting the flower not to hear what he said. "When you touch it, It'll say the last words you said." He gently touched one of the leaves of the flower. which, suprisingly, began to speak.

"What is a star?" A childish voice said, probably a monster. I didn't notice the tear that rolled on my cheek. Sans did notice, and asked softly :"Are you alright? Why are you crying?" He wiped the tear away with his thumb, his touch making me suddenly want to hug him.

What is wrong with me?

I turned my head, not wanting to let him see that I was blushing. But Sans grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I didn't want to look at his eyes, but I failed. I caught myself staring into his eyes, getting lost into those two pinpricks. What is happening?

_____________P.O.V. Switch_______________

Her brown orbs peered into mine, and I got lost into her eyes.

I usually did. Her eyes were wonderful, anyone could get trapped in the maze of such beauty. her soft pink lips were slightly openened and blush covered her face. "U-umm..." She muttered, clearly embarassed. I felt my permanent smile grew even wider. This was like the old times, where she was good...

Sometimes good.

Sometimes she was genocidal. Everytime I saw her go genocidal, I knew that she wasn't herself. The red glimmer in her eyes, the dusty knife in her hand. The creepy expression.

That's a whole other person.

Yet, here she is. The real Frisk. The Frisk who was kind and forgiving. The Frisk who I called- 

"Sans?" Frisk said, I didn't notice her hand grabbing mine. "I-I um.." She shook her head and stood up. "Forget I said anything. We um-" I cut her off, my mind heading somewhere else.

We still had to get to hotland. I needed her to have her memories back. I got pulled up by Frisks hand, she dragged me to another echo flower. "What would this one say?" I regained focus and now focused on the real world. "Allright, let me hear!" She softly touched the flower, which spoke in a soft childish voice.

"What is LOVE?" I looked at Frisk to see her confused expression. I was suprised too. She might think about 'human' love. Cupido, the chocolat and the fluff. Well, a monsters LOVE is different, it means Level Of ViolencE. It could've been LOV, but either way, It looks like a Temmie is talking.

"How does that child know about-" I laughed. "It's not love, but LOVE. Level Of ViolencE." Frisk raised her eyebrows, and then looked shocked. "How-" I shook my head. "It's not important now. C'mon, we need to go to Alphys' lab. You need to remember. Frisk nodded and followed me, walking towards the lab.

After some time walking in Waterfall, Frisk grabbed my hand. She shivered at the sight of a trace of...

Dead Echo flowers. Their glow was gone and instead of speaking when touched, they were screaming.

Frisk gasped and clung to my arm. "Wh-what happened here?" She asked.

Sadly, I didn't know the answer. "I dunno. Maybe we should check it out?" Frisk shook her head and pointed towards the path.

"We should go to Alphys, ask her if we can bring my memories back by whatever it is, and check this on our way back." I nodded and walked towards the path, Frisk still clinging to my arm.

Once arriving at the lab, we saw Alphys running around with instant noodles on a plate.

"HOT! HOT! HOTHOTHOT!" She screamed. I laughed and grabbed the plate with my magic. Alphys looked at Frisk and then at me, tilting her head.

"H-hey guys! what are y-you doing h-here?" She stuttered, clearly embarassed. Frisk waved. "Well, I just regained a memory-" Alphys gasped and completed her sentence.

"And now you want to know if I know more about it! But um.." She hesitated. "You do know you are... Infected?" Frisk sighed and looked at me. "Nope." Then I remembered.

"S-Sans Frisk is still posessed b-by Chara, only shes still her! She's infected, I dont know what it is yet but as long as she's still herself..."

"Alphys?" I said, concerned about the infection.

"I-I don't know what k-kind of infection, But it's pretty bad." Frisk gasped and looked at her shoes.

"Am I going to die?" She asked, her voice sounded drained. Drained of determination. Then, she spoke stronger and clearer. "Am I? Tell me, because I could just-" I wrapped my arms around her.

"Frisk calm down, I'm sure you aren't going to die." I glared at Alphys while she nodded.

"I r-researched it in the b-books you wrote G-" She gasped and looked at Frisk, then, at me.

"D-does she know?" Alphys said, careful with choosing her words.

I felt him tremble inside me, waiting for me to let him speak. I just let him.

"She doesn't yet, Alphys. Now, why keep the information from us that we need. What kind of infection is it?" Alphys looked at me like I was crazy, she just told me she didn't know.

But Gaster knows her better than I do.

"G-Gaster, I-I don't um..." Gaster snorted. "Alphys, tell us the truth. We need to. And you know more." Alphys sighed and turned to Frisk.

"W-well, Chara fused with her. Normally she would just take her soul. Now, since they were on the surface, she f-fused with her. I need to do a couple of t-tests to separate their souls and stuff. I-I might need another s-soul to do that..." She looked at me again, and then pointed to my chest.

To my soul.

Gaster grinned and let me have control again. "Fine, I'll do it. What do I have to do?" Alphys shook her head.

"I'll have to think about that. And right now, I-I can't give m-more answers. Y-you can go h-home now..!" I nodded and looked at Frisk, who was shaking a bit.

She must be scared.

_____________P.O.V. Switch_______________

The voice spoke in my head again.

"If we go 'home' we can attack him again! we can kill him! We don't even have to try!

WE CAN FINALLY STAB HIS SOUL!" I shook a bit, afraid of the voice.

I didn't WANT to kill him.

Sans suddenly took my hand, and led me to the door. "C'mon Frisk. Let's go home. Papyrus must've cooked thousand plates of spaghetti by now.

I nodded, not focusing on his voice. He led me away anyways.

We totally forgot the rotten echo flowers.

The voice kept telling me to let it take control, to let it kill Sans.

I kept control until waterfall.

I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to get rid of the voice.

I wanted to get rid of it.

So the voice got control.

Out of nowhere a knife appeared in my hand and my hand moved to Sans' chest. The voice yelled at him.

"I HATE YOU SMILEY TRASHBAG!" Before the voice even could stab him, he teleported behind me and grabbed my hands with one of his, and grabbed the knife with his other.

"Hi there Chara. I didn't know you posessed dear Frisk." 'Chara' hissed. "You knew that since the second route." Sans laughed. "I did, didn't I? Yet, I didn't know your name." He grinned and looked me in the eyes.

"Frisk, I know you are in there. Please, do whatever you always did to get her out. I know it's hard, but you always succeeded."

I tries to remember what I did, and suddenly, memories came flooding back.

"Greetings!" The girl said, her sinister smile terrifying me. "I am CHARA!" I just fell down, and met someone terrifying. I felt something inside me wriggle, and filling me with determination. The Chara girl disappeared.

I tried to wriggle my soul, but failed.

She was in control.

Chara now was looking at the four buttons.

Fight.
Act.
Item.
MERCY.

Chara chose Fight without hesitation, and began swinging her knife at Sans.

She hit him.

But he hit me too.
We hoth fell down, our souls moving out of our chests.

They were turning into dust.

Chara left my body.

I turned my head and looked at Sans, smiling.

"It's going to be okay." I said, my voice weak and trembeling. God, this pain is unbelievable. But Sans shook his head and grabbed his soul and mine. He pushed them together.

He failed doing whatever he was doing.

Tears began to form in his eyes.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No." He said, over and over. "Frisk... No... don't die on me! I love you..."

Something inside me began to spark.

My hand moved to my soul, which was a half soul  now.

Sans looked at me and at the same time...

We pushed out souls together.

And they fused.

_______________________________________

OMFG HELLO!

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SO LONG!

IT JUST TOOK LONG TO WRITE! BUT HEY! NOW ITS A VERY LONG CHAPTER.

FML THIS TOOK LONG.

YOU ASKING ME IF I CHECKED MY SPELLINGS?

NO, BECAUSE IM TIRED.

ANYWAYS THATS IT BUBAIII

(CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHA WHATLL HAPPEN? OKAY THIS ISNT THE CLIFFHANGER!

THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY!

AHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING! BUBAII!)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

234K 3.9K 33
After All AU's of Frisk's death, all of the sans have been depressed losing their love/friend of their live. Until.........(Y/N) fell to the undergro...
3.7K 119 25
A Sans x Frisk fanfiction After Frisk finishes the true pacifist route all the monsters decide to stay in their beloved Underground. Frisk has...
1.5K 146 61
(Complete)Hopeless and in despair, Sans never thought he could escape the resets and continues caused by FRISK that tormented his life. But, when he...
6.8K 237 23
Sorry, but, I'm going to discontinue my book. I found out that the plot had turned boring. If you want, you can tell me what kind of plot you want an...