Buried Wishes ✔

By ObsessedwFiction

Warning: Mature Content. Outside, it was cold and breezy, with those familiar night stars that twinkled above... More

Chapter 1: Operation D!ckbag's Heartbreak
Chapter 2: Fan-freaking-tastic
Chapter 3: No C0ck-a-doodle-dooing
Chapter 4: Fvck, Fvck, Fvck!
Chapter 5: The prince-charming-might-be-bad-boy type.
Chapter 6: You don't love her, you don't love her, you don't love her!
Chapter 7: Insert Pork Sword Here ↓
Chapter 8: Dick in Need of Wheelchair
Chapter 9: Have a Boner on Me. *Wink*
Chapter 10: You've Got an Irreplaceable Friend in Me
Chapter 12: I'll Barf on Him and It'd Be a Privilege on His Part
Chapter 13: Stupid! I'm so STUPID!
Chapter 14: So No Serenading... How Bout a Boombox?
Chapter 15: We Fvcked Up So Bad
Chapter 16: This. This Is What Stupid Looks Like.
Chapter 17: Ten Barrels of Lube Won't Ease My Fvcked Life
Chapter 18: I'm Freaking the Fvck Out!
Chapter 19: A Sh!t Ton of Chicken McNuggets & Two Big Macs
Chapter 20: Choose a Penis and Live with It.
Chapter 21: How Do You Kick an Inner Voice in the Nuts?
Chapter 22: You're Never Gonna Lose Me, Boo.
Chapter 23: Hey Look! That Looks Just Like the Stick Up Your Ass!
Chapter 24: Bad Harper! Bad Horny Harper!
Chapter 25: Moron Saved Me From the Shadow Lady
Chapter 26: My Life is a Game Show and the Devil is the Host.
Chapter 27: Here are Your Exploding Vaginas.
Chapter 28: That's a Load of Bullsh!t and You Know it
Chapter 29: Déjà Vu with Me and You
Chapter 30: Shampoo, Lamb poo
Chapter 31: This is Payback *Wink*
Chapter 32: Now Everyone Knows You're Mine
Chapter 33: No Sh!t, I'll Have You
Chapter 34: Get Off Me, D!ckface!
Chapter 35: A Nipple Biting Angel
Chapter 36: Being Domestic as Fvck
Chapter 37: The Clingy Type
Chapter 38: Spit Stain
Chapter 39: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 40: The Van der Gelt
Chapter 41: Room Service! Room Service!
Chapter 42: Jumping to Conclusions
Chapter 43: Signs of Instability
Chapter 44: O Mother, My Mother!
Chapter 45: Falling into Place
~Epilogue~

Chapter 11: Permission to Be My Boyfriend and Sex Slave... I Guess.

2.6K 139 24
By ObsessedwFiction

WARNING: This chapter is literally like 95% sex. Detailed sex. Not just that oooh we kissed and stripped and then the next morning- NO. FULL SEX. Proceed with caution, I guess. I personally enjoy smut, but okayyy people... You do you. And someone does Ev 😉~

~ [Evelyn] ~

I woke up the next morning the same way I usually did, by turning off multiple alarms in a row before deciding that I couldn't go back to sleep. I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, and since I had nothing planned for the day, I went through my over-the-top moisturizing routine.

Just as I was about to relax on the couch with my laptop, I heard a knock on the door to the sound of "shave and a haircut," to which I raised an eyebrow. As I walked toward the door, I glanced over at the clock. Who would be here at nine in the morning?

I opened the door to find Mason's dashing face on the other side, and in his hands were a cup holder with two cups of coffee and a pastry bag.

"Up for donuts and coffee?" he asked with that bright smile of his. I nodded as I stepped aside and gave him a smile back. As he walked in, I caught him checking me out. I wasn't wearing anything special. Just a loose tank top and a pair of satin shorts. Okay, I guess that's pretty revealing.

"What's the occasion?" I asked as we sat side by side on my couch.

"I wanted to see you," he answered while opening the pastry bag and handing me a donut, "and I knew you'd want some coffee." He pulled one of the coffee cups out of the cup holder.

I took a sip of the cup and was greeted with the exact ratio of sugar and cream that I usually put in my coffee. I smiled and looked up to see his expectant face.

"Did I get it right? Two sugars, three creamers?"

I nodded, "How'd you remember?"

"Well, considering that I'm basically a boyfriend in training..." he started but I held up my hand for him to pause.

"Wait," I said with a smirk growing on my lips and I went on to tease him, "who said anything about you being my boyfriend?"

His jaw dropped in mock hurt. "I thought you liked me."

"I do," I responded cheerfully as I gave him a peck on the nose, "but we've never DTR'ed."

"DTR? What's that?" He tilted his head to the side in confusion and he gave that look that would make anyone go aww and kiss him.

"Define the relationship. It's 'the talk'. You can't just claim someone to be yours without talking to them about it first." I took a sip from the coffee in my hand.

"So I'm not your boyfriend yet?"

"Nope." I grinned at him. I loved playing hard to get.

"And you're sure there's no other way I can convince you to be my girlfriend besides the talk?"

What's he getting at?

I nodded slowly.

"What if I..." Next thing I knew he was poking at my sides, tickling me at my weak spots. Why, oh why, did I tell him my weak spots last week?

As his fingers tickled at my sides and my neck, I felt myself losing control as my laughter drowned out my silence filled apartment. I ran toward the kitchen, hoping that distance would get him to stop. It didn't.

The moment I decided that it was safer for me to to place the coffee down, he tickled my weakest point, the back of my neck. My grip on my coffee cup tightened, making the lid pop off. My eyes widened as more than half of my hot coffee spilled onto his pale blue button up. He finally stopped tickling me. So... I guess it worked?

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry," I rushed across the kitchen to get the roll of paper towels and started ripping some out, dabbing at his shirt. That was when I noticed that he was unbuttoning his shirt. "Uhhh..."

"The coffee was hot and now it's making my shirt stick to my skin. It feels gross," he explained as he pulled off his shirt.

I kept my eyes on his bare chest, blinking with my awkward expression.

He touched his chest with a scowl on his face, "My skin's sticky."

"Oh." I couldn't find the words to say so I just took some more paper towels and put it under the faucet for a moment before wiping at his strong chest. When it was relatively clean, I tossed the used paper towels in the trash bin behind him.

Without thinking, I ran my fingers down the center of his chest to his belly button. He shivered under my touch. He dropped his shirt, which was crinkled in one of his hands, and grabbed my hand. His other hand caressed the side of my face, pulling me close.

I held my breath as he leaned in and I reached up to touch his chest, but he's not wearing a shirt this time so I couldn't grab at anything. Instead, I placed my hand behind his neck to pull him closer.

The kiss itself was fantastic, and I couldn't even tell how long we stayed there, with my back against the kitchen counter and his bare chest against me. We started to press against each other, desperate to make this moment more intimate. There was a fire burning beneath my skin and I don't know how or why, but his touch soothed it.

His hands grasped at my hips, lifting me up to let me sit on the kitchen counter behind me. I quickly wrapping my legs around his hips, pulling him closer and letting our lips meet again.

Kissing Mason was mind-numbing, like letting my senses enter the abyss without certainty of return. He made me forget about the world, even Liam, for the duration of his presence. His touch was distracting, his breath on my skin a blessing. I felt his hands rub against the outside of my thighs, leaving trails of heat on my skin.

I broke our kiss to swiftly pull off my shirt, under which I was not wearing any undergarments. His eyes took me in hungrily, running his gaze down at my breasts before returning to my eyes. I smirked at him confidently as I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled him back into our kiss.

His lips were rougher this time, hungrier, more animal. He nibbled at my neck, kissing, licking, and sucking until I let out loud passionate moans that made him go at it even harder. I knew he was leaving marks as he made his way along my skin, but I didn't stop him. I didn't want to forget this feeling.

I scooted myself off the corner of the counter so that I could get even closer to him, and as I did, I felt his bulge press against my sex, stiff and eager. I started gyrating slightly, rubbing against it more and more until I heard a moan come from his throat. He lifted his lips from my skin and rested his forehead on mine, staring intensely into my eyes.

"I want you so bad," his whisper came out raspy and lustful, almost a grunt. I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Then have me," I responded, breathless. My skin was on fire without his touch and I wanted more, so much more.

"Are you sure?" His eyes were sincere but I saw the hunger in them that mirrored my own. I pulled him back and kissed him hard, tracing pecks along his jaw, down his neck to his chest before I met his gaze. He knew it was the most positive of yeses.

He tangled his fingers into my hair as he pulled me up to meet his lips and I started unbuttoning his jeans. I didn't look, but I heard them drop onto the floor. Lifting my butt one cheek at a time, I shimmied out of my shorts.

"I-I don't have-" he stuttered as his eyes glanced down at my sex. "I wasn't planning to-"

"You don't need it. I'm on the pill," I told him as my eyes fell on his throbbing member. I leaned in so that my lips were just beside his ear and whispered, "I want you inside me. Now."

He gently pushed his way into me and I bit back a moan that escaped my lips anyway. It's been so long and I wasn't used to feeling this level of pleasure, but in this moment, I was ready for him. Slowly, he pulled out and then pushed back in. Again and again. And each time he did, I yelped, moaned, and cried. It felt so good and as he thrusted faster and harder, I wanted more. I felt his hands cup my breast, massaging it as his other hand grasped my hips in place to accept his pounding.

He suddenly pulled out of me and I felt a rush of disappointment as well as irritation. I wanted more. He bent down to press his lips on my breasts, sucking one at a time before pulling me off the counter. He tugged at my wrist to turn me around and I bent over the counter for him to thrust his way back inside of me again. God, that felt so damn good.

He cupped my breast, pulling my back against his chest as he continued to nibble at my neck and whisper sweet nothings into my ear. Everything he was doing to me was distracting, but I didn't mind.

"Mason!" I moaned his name as I felt his fingers reach around my front to massage me into paradise while he continued to plunge into me. I sensed my bliss building as he continued and then-

"I'm coming!" I screamed, but he didn't stop and I felt his additional thrusts add to my pleasure as I lost all control of my limbs. My legs gave out and I was glad that his hold on me was strong enough to keep me upright because I really couldn't stay standing. I heard him scream my name as he shivered inside of me, filling me.

We stayed that way for a while before he pulled out of me and turned me around to face him. I was still breathing heavily, my lids low and my jaw slack. He rested his forehead on mine and gazed into my eyes with such intensity that I couldn't look away.

"You're incredible. Astonishing." His words hung in the air as we both continued panting. Finally, I found my thoughts again and decided to take a shower.

"I'm gonna go wash up. If you want to join-"

"Don't have to ask me twice," he answered with a grin and threw me over his shoulder as he made his way to the bathroom. I giggled as he carried me off, and laughed even harder when he accidentally let me hit my head on the door frame of the bathroom.

"Ow," I couldn't stop giggling.

"Sh!t, sorry, Ev." He put me down and rested both of his hands at the sides of my head. "Are you okay?" His eyes scanned my face and my head to check for injuries, but I ignored him as I went to turn on the shower.

We both went in and stood under the rain of warm water. He shampooed my hair, lathering it lovingly and then rinsing it slowly, careful as to not get any soap in my eyes. I did the same for him and felt his arms wrap around me as I did. It was hard washing the hair of someone taller than me, but I took my time.

When we were done washing up, we headed toward my bed to lie there side by side staring at each other. I noticed he has a peculiar look on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"So now, am I your boyfriend? Or I mean, if you want, I can be your sex slave."

I laughed, "Yes, Mason. I give you permission to be my boyfriend."

"And just to be clear, that makes you the girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes, "Technically, yes."

His huge grin was back and I froze as he casually stated, "My mom told me to bring you over once you were my girlfriend."

"What? Your mom?"

"Ev, it can't be a surprise that I'm a momma's boy. I've told her a lot about you and she wants you to come over for dinner," he told me.

"Uh... When?" I tried to stop myself from freaking the fuck out, but oh my god, I just had sex with him and now he throws this load on me?

"How about Monday? After writing class, we can go over to Liam's to work on the assignment and then head over to my parent's for dinner." He had it planned.

Why did he bring up Liam? Liam, Liam, Liam...

Evelyn Martinez, focus!

"Uhh..." I was reluctant to answer.

"Don't worry, Ev," he cooed as he pulled me in for a kiss. "My parents will love you. Actually, I think they already do, based on all the things I've told them."

I rested my head on his chest, avoiding his eyes to keep him from seeing the pale expression on my face. As always, Monday will be a bitch, but this time for even more reasons.

I closed my eyes and rested to the sound of his heartbeat, letting it soothe me. I didn't know where I stood anymore on my feelings. The mention of Liam filled my mind, but being with Mason helped ease everything. Liam was the anchor that held me at bay, a part of me I couldn't let go, and Mason was the sea breeze that blew me away, but never far enough away from my anchor.

I just hope that one day, the rope would fray enough for me to let go of that part of me so that I could fully embrace the ocean winds.

A/N:

So how did you feel about this chapter? I'm trying to decide whether I should keep this level of detail for the sex or move along prudishly. Decisions, decisions...

Also, get ready because the next chapter is the one that starts revealing sh!t and also will explain the cover of this story. So, no, I didn't just decide to take a blurry picture and put it up. I stayed up really late folding those stars from bad quality lined paper.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If not, that's okay, I just wanted to share my writing with the world. Please please please vote and comment. I'll love you forever. 😍

~ My

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 362 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
1.7M 52.9K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
1.3M 17.6K 50
*****In the past four years of high school there hasn't been a thing that I havent competed for with Dean Purvis, my best friend. Ninety nine point n...