Separated at Birth || Jack an...

By keidyolo

Studies show that: There are only seven people in the world that look exactly like you and there is a fifteen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Separated at Birth || Jack and Finn Harries AU

1.7K 21 3
By keidyolo

We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let's go hand in hand, not one before another.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a pair of incidental twins named Jack and Finn Harries.

But, they didn't know about each others existence.

Meet Jack.

18. Confident. Popular. Outgoing.

However, Finn is the complete opposite. Shy and Independent.

On the day they were born, Mother had to give one of them up.

She decided to give one of them to their aunt.

Unfortunately, her eldest son, Finn had to leave. He had to leave his brother after minutes of being born.

Mum put him in a basket and put an tag that stated,

'His name is Finnegan Frayn Harries. Please take care of him. Please.'

"Oh, Finny. Soon, you'll know the truth." She said as she dropped him off at his Aunt's House. "The time will come when we meet again."

They spent 18 years hiding behind lies. 

And it all starts when his aunt; Auntie Anna, decided to enroll Finn into the same private school as his unknown twin brother, Jack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

nope By nope

Fanfiction

921K 10.7K 43
[IF YOU'RE GOING TO READ THIS IM WARNING YOU IT'S BADLY WRITTEN BC ITS MY FIRST BOOK I WROTE SO THEREFORE IT'S RLLY BAD AND MESSED UP AND CLICHE BUT...
2.9K 52 18
Now that she's done with school, Sara still doesn't have a boyfriend. And she doesn't know how to get one either. But when she meets a handsome young...
481 0 12
Morgan is a normal country girl from Alabama. But, when the summer of her senior year comes, everything goes wrong. Her older brother goes off to col...
13K 2.9K 49
***NOT EDITED*** I was walking down the stairs hurriedly, suddenly my legs slip and I fell through the stairs. My head bumped to the metal staircase...