Ravenwings (Imaged + Complete...

By annag173

My life changed forever the day I found him, half dead, and covered in horrifying old and new scars alike; th... More

Part I - The Raven: Chapter 1
Part I: Chapter 2
Part I: Chapter 3
Part I: Chapter 4
Part I: Chapter 5
Part I: Chapter 6
Part I: Chapter 7
Part I: Chapter 8
Part I: Chapter 9
Part I: Chapter 10
Part I: Chapter 11
Part I: Chapter 12
Part I: Chapter 13
Part I: Chapter 14
Part I: Chapter 15
Part I: Chapter 16
Part II - The Hunter: Chapter 17
Part II: Chapter 18
Part II: Chapter 19
Part II: Chapter 20
Part II: Chapter 21
Part II: Chapter 22
Part II: Chapter 23
Part II: Chapter 24
Part II: Chapter 25
Part II: Chapter 26
Part II: Chapter 27
Part II: Chapter 28
Part II: Chapter 29
Part II: Chapter 30
Part II: Chapter 31
Part II: Chapter 32
Part II: Chapter 33
Part III - The Victor: Chapter 34
Part III: Chapter 35
Part III: Chapter 36
Part III: Chapter 37
Part III: Chapter 38
Part III: Chapter 39
Part III: Chapter 40
Part III: Chapter 41
Part III: Chapter 42
Part III: Chapter 43
Part III: Chapter 44
Part III: Chapter 45
Part III: Chapter 46
Part III: Chapter 47
Part III: Chapter 48
Part III: Chapter 49
Part III: Chapter 50
Part III: Chapter 51
Part III: Chapter 52
Part III: Chapter 53
Part III: Chapter 54
Part III: Chapter 55
The End!

Cast List - Author's Note - Introduction

577 17 6
By annag173

~ Don't forget to vote; votes not only increase the ranking of a book but they are also how wattpad awards contest winners. Please be sure to support wattpad authors. ~

Author's Note

To all who else like me are sick of frustrating characters, plots more hole-y than the Pope, and storytellers who seem far more interested in being dramatic than having a structurally sound and memorable story; you have found the right place. (Be sure to comment if you find plot holes so I can patch them, please and thank you.)

Every occurrence in this book happens with reason, (should it read according to plan). No coincidences. No putting drama before logical sequencing. No insulting the very intelligence of the reader by feeding them unpolished clichés that are crutching on baseless coincidences. No lazily, manually tipping over each individual domino for a forceful and unnatural cause-effect that continuously breaks your immersion in the fantasy I've meticulously designed for you to explore. No bullsh*t.

Additionally, no toying with you, my diligent reader, who comes seeking not just entertainment, but also well-crafted and premeditated food for thought. Enter a world you'll be left thinking about for hours and excited to re-experience in a few months. At the risk of sounding cheesy, I even think you'll learn a thing or two; be it useless knowledge on a rural New Mexican town, or perhaps a bit of insight, hopefully coming to some understandings and personal revelations of your own as you decipher this adventure.

This isn't some a half-assed wattpad book, this is a mostly-assed wattpad book. I don't claim to be a professional, but I daresay I'm onto something here. This is a book I am proud of, and a book that will be worth rereading.

This trailer was made years ago, and its casting does not align with the rest of the book, but I figured many might still find it interesting.

Exposition Cast List:

Introduction

The world spins and the people bustle, eyes too busy with their phones and their futures to glance down the roads of one of the particularly forested parts of rural New Mexico, not far from where traditional Native American cultures still thrive.

The few who hiked the remote trailheads into the Manzano Mountain Wilderness still never looked close enough to know what was hiding beyond their view.

We begin, in the summer of 2015, on a private trail past a backyard in Torreon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 72 10
"I'm so sorry mi amor I promise you I'll try my best to take care of her." Giving her one last kiss on her forehead he walked away And that's when i...
3.3K 180 21
There is a legend among our kind that says 'When the winged wolf appears, the end of the wolrd may be near. Protect and love the wolf, and the wol...
17.2K 1.1K 54
*Featured on Fantasy's Dark Fantasy reading list!* ► Book One of the Wings Trilogy This is, by no means, a story for those light of heart. This is...
1.5M 43.2K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...