Warriors Submissive Beta

By hkayh123

Book #2 in the 'Mine' series Leo is the new beta of the Red Forrest pack. He's sweet, caring, and over all a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

44.3K 1.2K 372
By hkayh123

Dom^^

Dom's POV

"Marry me," Leo moaned as he ate mi mamá's food. A smile was on my face as I watched her pile more and more food onto his plate with a bright smile. My mate had the biggest plate of food, by far, and mi mamá was having a great time giving him more and more.

"Already am married hun, but I will make you food whenever you'd like." She told him. That made my mate happy because he nodded rapidly before shoveling more food in his mouth. A warm smile was on both of my parents faces as they stared at my mate. Mi madre's smile was stiff but mi mamá's was warm and loving. Leave it to my mate to fill up on food before dessert.

"Slow down mi amor, we still have dessert." I lightly scolded with clenched teeth. His movements slowed down to a more calm speed, but he did continue eating. When I looked over at mi mamá she was looking at the two of us in awe. Resisting the urge to roll my eyes, because mi mamá would backhand me, I looked over at mi madre. She was staring at me with a heated expression.

"What?" I snapped making silence fall over the room. Mi madre just stared at me with a raised eyebrow. Why the fuck didn't she like my perfect mate?

"Nothing. So Leo, how are your parents?" She asked stiffly. Leo visibly tensed at that question as tension grew between them. Everyone in the room stopped eating and my mate quickly looked over at me.

Do something. Please...I-just s-say something. He begged through our mind-link. At that point I wanted to pull him into my arms and never let him go. Granted, I wanted to do that all the time, but now I wanted to even more. After everything his parents put him through...

"Lets talk about something different." I suggested shooting a knowing look at both of my parents. They both seemed to understand and stopped that disaster waiting to happen.

"Everyone finish up dinner. Next is dessert and then baby pictures of Dominick." Mi mamá happily cheered causing me to groan. Before I could protest mi madre was grabbing plates and asking, more so demanding, for me to help. As I stood up I saw mi amor and mi mamá walking over to where she had put all of the desserts. Good, they'd be distracted and I could ask mi madre what was wrong.

"Why don't you like Leo?" I questioned once we were in the kitchen and out of hearing range for both of our mates.

"What are you talking about?" She asked innocently. Innocent my ass.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." I growled out at her. "Leo had been trying to make a good impression, and every time he's tried to talk to you, you act like he's nothing. Before coming over here he was freaking out because he thought you two would hate him, well I guess he was right about one of you." I seethed. She might be mi madre but Leo was my mate. He came before anyone, or anything, else.

"I don't hate him. It's just that-I feel like he's hiding something from you. He seems to be faking happiness. Also, he's stealing you away from us." She answered honestly.

"You don't like him because you don't think he's happy enough?" I was very annoyed at this point.

"Yeah..." she sighed. "Okay, that's a stupid reason, but it's true." She defended herself.

"Whatever, and what do you think he's hiding from me?" I demanded. Mi madre looked up at me with a sympathetic expression etched into her features.

"Honestly, I don't know. For some reason it feels like he's not being very truthful with you." That was her answer.

"My mate does not lie to me. Understand? Your mate likes him and I love him. So you need to stop acting like a child and be happy for me. Please." My voice was low as Ezekiel, my wolf, wanted to take over. Mi madre nodded before pulling me into a hug.

I'm actually surprised she didn't slap me.

Mi mamá would have.

"You're just growing up too fast. I guess I'm trying to find any possible person to blame."  She whispered in my ear, her voice cracking half way through the sentence. My arms wrapped around her thin waist as I hugged her back.

"I'm 18, of course I'm growing up. That doesn't mean I'm leaving though. You're still mi madre and nothing will ever change that. I would love it if you could maybe start acting like you actually like my mate. He really is great, and I feel like you two would get along great. Maybe not as great as him and mamá, but still." That caused her to laugh. We stood still for a few more minutes before our mates started yelling at us from the living room.

"Alex! Get in here now. We're eating dessert and looking at Dominick's baby pictures." Mi mamá shouted. A horrified expression was on my face as I ran into the living room trying to stop mi amor from seeing those pictures.

"Oh my...Dom? You were so CUTE!" Leo squealed as he looked through a photo album. By the looks of it I could tell it was from when I was a baby, meaning lot of bad pictures.

"Leo, lets not look at that." I suggested quickly. I really didn't want him to get to a few certain pictures that were...embarrassing. To say the least.

"Not happening." Was his cheeky response as he ventured further into my childhood memories. When I looked over at mi mamá she had a sly smile on her face.

"I need one." Was what broke the silence that had fell over the room. He had found the picture.

"I have copies." Mi madre stated.

Traitor.

"Yay!" My lovely mate cheered with a giant smile on his face. The picture was of me when I was seven months old and taking a bath. Of course, I was butt naked and bubbles were surrounding me. My hair had always been curly so it was a mess in the picture.

"Here you go." Mi madre said handing over a giant copy of the picture. I was about to complain but stopped once I saw the look of pure joy on my mate's beautiful face.

How can someone be so perfect?

"Thank you! This is so getting put up." Leo smiled happily at me. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I looked at my mate. We both just stared at each other for what seemed like years; until my parents broke us out of our trance.

"Here ya go Leo. A little bit of everything." Mi mamá carefully handed over a plate that was overflowing with different sugary desserts. Leo is never going to go to sleep today.

"And here you go Dominick. Your two favorites." Mi madre handed me a more well proportioned plate of only flan and churros. They were two of my favorite desserts.

"Dom, please tell me you inherited your moms' fantastic cooking and baking skills. 'Cause if not, we're going to have a problem." Mi amor sigh dreamily as he ate the sopapilla.

"Oh Dominick? He is an amazing cook. Baker, not so much. Has he never cooked for you?" Mi madre question my mate who was now finishing a churro.

"Nope, we usually eat out. In his defense though, pizza is a guilty pleasure of mine. I really shouldn't eat it as much as I do." Leo kinda defended me. Smiles graced everyone in the rooms faces as we all stared at my mate.

Stop being so fucking perfect!

"Well, now you know he can cook. You need to start forcing him to cook for you." Leo laughed as mi mamá said that.

"Now, here are some more pictures of Dom if you wanted some more." Mi madre told mi amor as she handed over a shoe box that seemed to be over flowing with pictures. Leo gladly took the box and sent me a mischievous smile.

"Thank you!" He greatfully smile at my parents. A yawn escaped his mouth a few moments later making me look at the clock. It was already 11:35 P.M. so I wouldn't be too surprised if Leo was starting to get tired. Neither of us have had much sleep the past few days. Also, I have been having him go to bed earlier than he already was. He needed his sleep.

"We're gonna head out. It's getting pretty late." I sighed while walking over to Leo and pulling him up and into my side. My parents nodded in an understanding way. They both pulled us each into a hug before we left.

The walk back to our house was peaceful. Aside from the occasional rustle of leave from the slight breeze.

"Your parents weren't too bad." Leo whispered as he shuffled further into my side. I wrapped my arm tightly around his neck and placed a kiss to his hair.

"Yeah, told you they'd like you. Even if mi madre took some time." A giggle escaped his lips as he nodded. He was shivering a bit making me worry.

"Are you cold Princess?" I asked while pulling my mate impossibly closer. Even in the dark o could see a blush make its way up his neck and settle on his cheeks. Leo nodded against me causing me to pick him up, prompting a squeal to leave his lips. I wrapped an arm around him back and the other went under his ass to support him. His arms wrapped tightly around my neck and his legs were wrapped around my waist.

"We're almost home." I whispered in my mate's ear.

"Talk to me, about anything." Mi amor whined into my ear. A smirk pulled at the corners of my lips as thoughts started pouring into my head.

"Anything? Okay. Do you want to hear about how tempting you are? About how every time you walk I can't help but stare at that wonderful ass you have? I don't even think you realize how you sway your hips when you walk. It makes me crazy with lust. I want to be buried inside of you all day, everyday. You're body moves with such confidence whenever we're out together, but then we we're alone you completely fall apart; needing me praise you, wash you, feed you, dress you, pleasure you. The way you fall so submissive to me has me wanting to dominate you even more." My voice was low and husky as I spoke to my submissive mate. He was whining at a few things I said about him.

He knew they were all true.

"So, when we get home I have big plans for you. I'm going to give you pleasure beyond belief. Your body is going to tremble with pleasure. Every worry, thought, undecided feeling, everything will leave your mind. You are going to be completely falling apart once in done, and I'm the only once who will ever see. Do you know why? Because you are mine." I growled out the last sentence making Leo whimper into my shoulder.

"Whose are you?" I question once our house was in sight.

"Yours. Only yours. Daddy, I'm yours."

Comment
Vote
Add
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 390 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...
194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
2.1M 82.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
35.5K 1K 33
ward (w•oar•d) transitive verb. to keep watch over : guard ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ Jackson Ward is next in line to take over as Alpha for his pack, the Sylvan Ash P...