the bully

By mthesizzler

"you've hurt me enough!" claudia shouted as her eyes began to water. "i know and i'm sorry." justin whispere... More

p r o l o g u e
c h p 2
c h p 3
c h p 4
c h p 5
c h p 6
c h p 7
c h p 8
c h p 9
c h p 10
c h p 11
c h p 12
c h p 13
c h p 14
c h p 15
c h p 16
c h p 17
c h p 18
c h p 19
c h p 20
c h p 21
c h p 22
c h p 23
c h p 24
c h p 25

c h p 1

30 0 0
By mthesizzler

claudia's pov

"thank's aunt carol." i mumbled as i hopped out of the car.

"anytime honey. i love y—"

before i let her finish i slammed the door, which i admit, was a little rude. but to this point all i wanted to was to get out of school today, safely. i took a deep breath and adjusted my glasses as i made my way to the building slowly.

i swallowed hard, feeling a couple of eyes on me as i kept my eyes at the ground. they probably saw what happened yesterday.

when i finally reached my locker, i quickly punched in my code and grabbed my math textbook. when i slammed my locker shut, i was already face to face with him. shit.

i felt my stomach drop immediately, my hands slightly starting shake with fear.

"hey loser." he spat, his friends chuckling softly behind him. i glanced down at the dusty floor, immediately regretting that i didn't make a run for it.

"ah you aren't gonna talk today either?" he snarled, his lips curving into a smirk, my throat instantly going dry.

i still didn't make a sound, too afraid of what to say that could possibly get my ass kicked even faster.

"so does that mean you want me to do the same thing from yesterday?" he growled as he took a step towards me. i felt my lip start to quiver slightly as my eyes began to water.

"p—please." i whimpered.

"p—please." he mimicked. they all started to laugh, but then he stopped immediately and shoved me into the lockers.

i felt my back burn with pain. scream. wait no, don't.

before i managed to get out of his grip, his hand came in contact with my cheek, causing me to shriek quietly. i felt tears violently roll down my cheeks, but i bit my lip from sobbing.

i squinted as the tears came flooding down my cheeks, the blurriness in my eyes making it hard to focus on the students that eyed me but stayed silent.

"people like you shouldn't even be here. you're ugly as fuck, do you even wash your face?" he barked in my face.

i knew what he was referring to, my acne. yes i have bad acne, but that doesn't mean i don't wash my face. in fact, i get professional treatment for it. it's been getting better because i just started using this new cleanser.

i wish i could say this all to his face, but when i opened my mouth, nothing came out.

the bell saved me, and he immediately pulled away.

"i practically own this school. i'm the justin bieber, and i suggest that you go kill yourself before i do it for you retard." he snapped, causing me to shiver slightly. he then walked away quickly to his class, and i put my hand over my mouth in disbelief, as more tears slipped out onto my cheeks and i cried there. alone.

i couldn't believe what he had just called me. maybe he was right. i should just kill myself. no one would care anyways. i quickly made my way to class as i wiped my cheeks.

once i entered the room, all eyes were planted on me. i quickly made my way to my seat in the front, and the second bell immediately rang. "good morning class." mr. burtman started. "flip to page 113 in your textbooks. start on number 5 and continue onto page 115."

the rest of the periods weren't so bad. i got 98% on my chemistry test and 100% on my history quiz. it was finally lunch, but i wasn't hungry. i lost my appetite earlier today.

i decided to just hang out in the library and study for my math test tomorrow. when the bell rang i groaned. this was the period i had with justin.

i took deep breaths and i entered the room. i spotted justin and his friends laughing in the back corner of the room, but one of them noticed me quickly.

he pointed in my direction and justin turned around slowly, licking his lips and a massive smirk was plastered on his lips. i quickly looked away and took a seat in the front.

right when i settled in my seat, i heard heels clacking on the floor quickly. a girl came running into the room, with her eyes squinting with anger.

she glanced around and once her eyes lied on me, she froze and shook her head slightly before making her way over to my seat. she placed both of her hands on my table and her piercing blue eyes were staring at me with anger.

"you did it didn't you?" she growled. "you told mrs. herman that i cheated on the test?"

i furrowed my eyebrows slightly. what the hell was she talking about? i've never seen her in my life.

"YOU BITCH!" she screamed as she slapped the same bruised cheek, harder this time. i felt tears roll down my cheeks in fear. she huffed and quickly stormed out of the classroom. why the hell is this happening to me?

i heard more chuckles in the back of the room. i'm so done with this. once the bell rang i used my hair to cover up my face because i didn't want mrs. schofield to see me cry.

the rest of the day was pretty depressing, more people made fun of me and called me names. i just wanted to go home and curl up into a ball and cry my heart out.

once i spotted aunt carol's car i ran towards it, trying to avoid any other contact with anyone.

"hey honey! how was school?"

"fine." i mumbled.

i still felt her eyes on me but i just stared down at my backpack. she sighed quietly and began to drive.

when we reached home, she dropped me off and headed to the food pharmacy. i sighed as i closed the door and headed upstairs. once i reached my room i slammed my door and threw my backpack across the room.

"GOD!" i screamed as i collapsed on my bed, letting out a sob that i've been holding in the whole day.

it felt good to let it out, i just needed a good cry. once i calmed myself down, i walked into the bathroom and grabbed the bottle of pills for my depression.

i sighed and poured out one pill. i stood there staring at the pills. i bit my lip slightly as i began to tilt the bottle even more and poured out one more. two more. three more.

i placed the bottle on the counter and took a deep breath. i could just end all of this pain right here, right now. it's not like anyone would care anyways, right? more thoughts circled my head as i stared down at my hand.

*flashback*

"honey smile!" my mom giggled as she snapped a picture of me in front of the door. i smiled weakly and my mom took several photos before putting her phone down.

"are you excited for your first day of high school?"

"i—i don't know. i'm scared." i whispered.

"honey it's okay! you're going to do great. i believe in you. just make some friends and it'll be fine. trust me." she smiled slightly.

i nodded slightly and she wrapped her arms around me as she pulled me into a tight, comforting hug.

"don't ever think you can't do something, because you can do everything. you're beautiful, smart, and absolutely caring." she whispered into my ear. "i love you."

"i love you too mama." i whispered.

*end of flashback*

i blinked several times, noticing the my eyes were teary. i looked down at my hand once again, remembering what i was about to do. i sighed and grabbed the bottle as i put them back in.

i returned back to my room and began my homework. i didn't wanna just take away my life just like that, my mom and dad wouldn't want that. they did so much for me, so i may as well make it last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 865 35
"Your mine forever okay?" He whispered "Just kiss me already" She whispered back He pulled her close and they felt the sparks fly...& suddenly they...
10.6K 290 46
She has my heart in her hands and she could crush it in a matter of seconds. {cover by; me}
Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

1.4K 94 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
321K 8.6K 37
"I'm sorry," Jason looked down, "I never should've left." "But now I'm back," Jason continued, "And I want you back." © -biebercuddles 2013 All Right...