Snapchat ♕♛ p.jm x Reader

By godlypjm

⇾Park Jimin accidentally added you on Snapchat.⇽ More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
You did well, Jonghyun
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight

Seven

42.5K 1.6K 1.2K
By godlypjm

Next day, later in the afternoon, Jimin and Taehyung argued on who should message you first. In the back of Jimin's head, he regretted agreeing to let Taehyung Snapchat you, but Tae was not letting up.

"Why can't we just message at the same time?" Jimin questioned.

Tae shook his head. "I want to be the main focus!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, annoyed with his best friend. There was no way of persuading him to stop.

"How about we play rock, paper, scissors?" Tae suggested after a while.

Jimin pursed his lips, agreeing to his proposition.

The two boys ready themselves to play a few rounds of rock paper scissors, neither of them wanting to lose.

As for you, you're sitting down in the middle of class, thinking both of the boys will message you, having no idea they were fighting for only one to message.

You scrolled through your Wattpad notifications, bored due to the fact there was a substitute for the class, and you were doing nothing. Finally, a Snapchat notification popped up.

Snapchat
TaeTae🐯 added you!

That must be Taehyung, you thought, so there was no hesitation on adding him back. And just as quick you added him, he sent you a message.

Snapchat
TaeTae🐯

You clicked the message, letting the picture countdown.

You pursed your lips, trying to hide the smile that was appearing on your face.

You held the camera over the notebook you had open, taking a picture, and typing a response back, then sending it.

Snapchat
(Y/N)🌸

Taehyung immediately showed Jimin the notification, bragging. "See?! She ended up messaging me back!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, frowning. This is a mistake, he thought.

"Let's see what they sent," Tae said, clicking the notification.

Tae laughed, showing his boxed smile, while Jimin could only scowl at his friend.

"Should I send her something else or open up chat?" Tae asked, trying to decide which one would be better.

Jimin rolled his eyes, then walked away leaving Taehyung alone. Tae just watched his best friend leave, not even thinking to go check up on him. He shrugged, opening up chat.

Snapchat
TaeTae🐯 (2)

You were resting your head on your arm, headphones in, listening to your favorite song when you received Taehyung's message. You clicked the message, letting the conversation to pop up.

>You do remember me!~
>That makes me happy 😊

No longer able to hold a smile back, you began typing back.

Of course, I remember.<
How could I forget?<

Taehyung smiled as he read the messages. He thought you would be a great friend to talk to.

>I'm glad you didn't forget.
>Anyway, what are you up to?

Internally signing at the sight of the dull atmosphere of the school, you focused on the conversation.

Dying<
I'm in school right now, but we're not learning anything.<

Taehyung laughed, loving the conversation even though it just started.

>You should teach yourself, child.

You scrunched your nose at his little nickname for you.

I am not a child, thank you very much.<
If anything, I think you're the child.<

I'll prove her wrong, he thought after reading your message. So, holding his phone with selfie mode on, he took a picture and wrote a caption.

Snapchat
TaeTae🐯

You clicked his message and this time you held back letting out a small laugh.

Snapchat
(Y/N)🌸 took a screenshot!

Snapchat
(Y/N)🌸

Taehyung held back his smile as he didn't think you were going to screenshot the picture. He next opened your message.

Yes, I do think you look like a child♡<

He was about to answer, when his hyung, Yoongi, walked in.

"Do you know what's wrong with, Jimin?" the older male asked.

Taehyung only shook his head. "No, what's wrong?"

Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know. He's been upset about someone named (Y/N)."

"Ah, okay. I'll be there in a second!"

Yoongi left, and Taehyung ended up running out to where Jimin was, finding his best friend sitting down on the ground, on his phone.

"Jimin!" Taehyung called.

Jimin looked up, relieved to see Taehyung, expecting him to be done talking with you. "Did you finally finish?!"

Tae shook his head. "No, but come here. She misses you, so I'll send them a picture of us!" he lied.

Jimin believed his friend's words, making him jump to his feet. "She actually misses me?!"

"Yes! Now come here," Tae said, hurriedly.

The two males posed in front of the camera and Tae took the picture. Jimin waited by Tae's side, waiting for his friend to type a caption and send it.

"What are you waiting for?" Jimin questioned.

Tae moved over, blocking the phone, quickly typing. "It's a secret." He turned back to his friend when he was done. "Now we wait."

Snapchat
TaeTae🐯

You were growing impatient, but thankfully you saw the notification on time.

Once again, you couldn't handle how good they looked, so you didn't hold back on screenshotting.

Snapchat
(Y/N)🌸 took a screenshot!

Snapchat
(Y/N)🌸

After taking screenshotting the picture, Taehyung sent you another message.

>Stop screenshotting!~

Ha, you thought<
But, is Jimin actually missing me?<

Taehyung looked over at his friend as he still scrolled through Snapchat, waiting for you to message.

"Aish, fine. I'll leave her alone now," the taller male finally said, while he typed you a message.

>Yes~
>So much, that he wants me to finally stop talking to you. :')

Shaking your head, you wrote a message back.

Why couldn't you both just message?<
Or, I could've just messaged you guys cx<

Taehyung quickly wrote back, since his friend started to whine again.

>Sadly, we're both childish, because we both wanted your attention to ourselves.

Mentally rolling your eyes, you answered back.

Smh. (Shaking my head)<
You two are cute, tho<

Taehyung suddenly felt a slight blush rush across his cheeks.

>I'm going to go now.
>Jimin is waiting.
>Bye~

The bell for passing period rang, and you suddenly had to hurry and leave to your next class.

Let him know I'll message later<
Gotta head to my next class<
Bye, child<

Taehyung saved the conversation then yelled to Jimin, "They'll message you later!"

Jimin looked up from his phone, frowning. "Wait, what?!"

»»-------------¤-------------««

I don't know how Taehyung's chapter became the longest.
I'm sorry. I know this is a Jimin fanfic.
I won't change the plot on you guys, I promise.

Also, disregard the fact that the pictures will have time gaps involved. They jump around from 2015-2016 Jimin for right now. (I think)

updated; April 17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 3.4K 27
Jungkook as your boyfriend......just imagine [SLOW UPDATES]
57.3K 3.1K 57
yoonmin. ❝thank you, park jimin. thank you for saving me.❞
619K 38.7K 42
What happens when you phone sex... The wrong person? [COMPLETED]
331K 15.3K 38
❝chiminie started following you!❞ **when two models collide. [Instagram ff]