•Vloggers / Pranksters• Bobby...

By MarkleeKillsMe

Teen parents with a YouTube channel. AMBW More

2. The Prank /HOT PEPPER 'PRANK!!'/ By Brandi
3. CRAZY Vlog /By DOUBLE B/
4.Q&A /by Double B/
5. What's wrong with Brandi?!?!!/by Double B Vlogs
6. Exciting newss!!/ by Double B vlogs
7. The Prank / "I Cheated On You."/ byBobby
8. The Prank /DESTROYING Bobby's Yeezy's/ byBrandi
Rising Legends
9. The Vlog Bobby asking a man for his number! *dare*// by DoubleB Vlogs
10. The Prank/ Cheating on Bobby???!/ by Brandi
11. The Prank/ I got my ex pregnant/ by Bobby
12. The prank/ Home Alone Prank/ byDoubleB
13. The Prank/Tuna fish swap for catfood FAIL!/ By Bobby
Vlogmas Day 1! By Double B
VLOGMAS DAY 2 + Pranking Brandi(FAIL)/ By Double B
VLOGMAS DAY 3 /Whats up with Brandi this time??
VLOGMAS DAY 4 /EXCITING NEWS /by Double B
R.I.P JONGHYUN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE💖💖
VLOGMAS DAY 5 / We finally did it! / By Bobby

1. The Prank/Cheating/ byBobby

8.3K 158 115
By MarkleeKillsMe

I know I know! I make to many stories and to many Bobby stories!😂😂it's just fun.

Mini intro:

"Hey wassup my name is Bobby if you didn't know, now you know home boi les go(🌚)."

"I'm a 21 year old husband with a 3 year old daughter named 'Belle'.

I used to play basketball back in high school with my crew, we were named iKON, and it was 7 of us. Some of us even had nicknames, mine was Bobby, people actually still call me that. I also make raps with ma homie Hanbin or B.I.

(HIS CHEEKS LOOK SO FLUFFY!)

(AWEEEEEEE BABY BOBBY!!😭😭😍😍)

(DAMN!! His nipple!😍😍😍♥️♥️♥️)

"Ayy wat up it's ya girl Brandi! I'm a 19 year old wife and mother of 1"

Back in high school I used to do cheerleading and ballet.

(😍😍😍)

😍🤙🏾♥️♥️

"Hi my name is Kim Belle and I'm 3 years old and I like to dance.

(So cute😍😍😍)

Story time

Brandi/Your POV

I was currently out with my bestFriend Brianna.

We just came from the mall only to get a few things but ended up buying all the stores.

We were just chillin in her car talking.

"I mean I don't know Brandi.. B.I

was just talking about he wanted to have a baby but I don't know. What do you think?"

(Let's pretend B.I is 23 and Brianna is 22)

"I think if you're both ready you should go for it."

"Really?"

"Yea." I said and smiled.

"Ok thanks Brandi I really needed that."

"No problem."

After that little talk we just sat in the car enjoying each other's company.

Bobby's POV

"Whaddup BB Mobb its Bobby and today I'm going to be doing the cheating prank on Brandi. *chuckles*
I know she's going to be mad and will try to kill me but, I'm doing this for you guys."

I got into our car and drove to Victoria's Secret to find some women undergarments. 'Damn Brandi's going to flip her shit!' I thought.

Fast Forward
Once I got back I see Brandi was still out with Brianna which gives me plenty of time to set up.

I placed the camera in the plants, placed the shoes, underwear, bra etc. all over the house. I ran to our room, took off my shirt and pants.

I was left only in my boxers

I placed another camera in the dresser with stuff on it hiding the camera.

I had this mannequin with a wig on under the covers acting as another woman.

I heard the door open..

'Ah shit'

"Babe?" Brandi yelled.

"Ah yea..."I said in a sexy voice.

Brandi's / your POV
"What the f**k." I said lowly as I saw these panties that ARE NOT MINE and clothes along with Bobby's all over the floor.

That's when I heard Bobby moaning.

"Awe hell... nah!" I ran upstairs and see he's on top of some chick.

"WHOA..! Babe I didn't know you were go-"

I grabbed the closest thing to me and ran to Bobby beating him with it, which was a coffee mug, I ran towards him wanting to hit the living sh*t out of him but he stopped me from doing so.

"It's a prank! Chill out!"

"Ahh you son of a b***h!" I said and threw the mug at him anyway.

He lucky he caught that bih too.

"You're such a baby." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm your baby." Bobby said.

A little fast forward

"Ok BB Mobb I think we got her! *laughs like crazy!* *You shove him* ok don't forget to like, comment, share, and subscribe! Love ya"

%%%%%%%%%

I just blessed y'all 😭😍😍😍VEINSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 2.7K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
3.6M 84.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
16.1K 1K 13
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...