The Heir of the Uzumaki

Von NightsAdvent

Originally written by Animenin117 and Adopted by Me (JoshuaBowen99) Sasuke plunged his Chidori infused hand i... Mehr

A/N
Chapter 1-Death of the Heir
Chapter-2 Return
A/N Not a Chapter,Sorry
A/N
Another A/N
Revealations
Beginning of Dragon Squad

Explanation And It's a Date

4.5K 86 32
Von NightsAdvent

Explanation And It's a Date

Last Time on "The Heir of The Uzumaki"

I stand as Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, Son of Minato Namikaze-Uzumaki The Yellow Flash, Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze The Red Death and Former Jinchuuriki Of the Nine Tailed Fox, The present host and 'friend' of the nine tailed fox, Heir to Uzu, Prince of the Whirlpools and Lover to Hinata!!"

Present

"NANI?' was the collective response of the village after hearing such shocking news

"Well, that's all for now folks" Naruto said he turned to face the rest of the Konoha 11

"You heard the man there's to see hear shuu" said the busty Hokage was the people gradually disposed resuming their regular lives.

"You have a lot explaining to do" Sakura said speaking first

"Ok, Sakura but not here let's go in Baa-chan's office and I'll explain" Naruto said walking away from the group with Hinata following beside as the group slowly followed behind them.

Hokage Office

Once everyone was in the office Naruto soon spoke up "Baa-chan if you will". As the busty was putting up the sound and barrier while dismissing the ANBU posted there she grumbled something about cheeky brats.

"So Naruto talk" Sakura said a bit pushy

"Alright, Sakura chill I was getting there." Naruto said before continuing "I believe you know about the story of the Fourth had ''killed'' the Kyuubi on October 10th correct" Naruto said. Getting nods from his friend "Of course we hear of it what are you getting at you troublesome blonde" replied the lazy genius "Well you see Shikamaru that is a lie as the Bijuu are made of chakra and thus can not be killed however they can be sealed and that's what he did, he sealed it but not in anything not it must be an infact as his/her chakra coils have yet to develop they would be the perfect host for the Bijuu. But being the honorable man my father was he can't bring himself to ask of someone's else child thus he seal the beast into his son, me" Naruto said before continuing yet again "I understand if don't want to be my friends or be associated with me" Naruto said in closing "Nonsense, Naruto Kyuubi or not we're your friends, right guys" Kiba said cheerfully getting a chorus of nods and yeses "Thanks guys" Naruto said tearfully "But you still haven't told us where you were for two years" Ino said "Well, that's easy after the battle at the bridge with teme and my supposed death I was recused by the last of my kin and trained among them as I'm the Heir the Uzumaki" Naruto concluded "Is that all?" Naruto said "Yes!" was anonymous response. As they left leaving only Hinata, Naruto and the Hokage, turning to face her.

She said "I guess you want your inheritance?" "Yes if I may" Naruto answered back "Of course you can as she reached into her desk and pulled out a scroll the size of a medium size dictionary. "Here, she said" as she hand it to him "That contains every from bank accounts numbers to techniques it also has the location of your family residence" the busty hokage finished with a smile "Thanks, Baa-chan" he said as he turned to Hinata "Let's go see what my old man left me" Naruto said "Sure, Naru-kun" Hinata said with more confidence and without stutter. As they left the office and headed off.

Few Minutes later- In a Mountain Range (4:00 p.m)

;:We Naruto and Hinata standing in front of a gate which seemed to be of gold with the Namikaze and Uzumaki clan symbols on it " I guess this is it" Naruto said as he bit his thumb with enough pressure to draw blood before swiping the blood across a flat side of the gate. In response the gate glowed a dull blue opening itself too reveal a beautiful compound with a Main Building which they guess was the clan's head own with several (3-4) other buildings the area was covered with lush grass. As they walked in Hinata asked "How did you know to do that" "I just figured with Fourth being a seal master he would have this kind of seal to protect the place, Let's go check out the main building" he said happily as he grab Hinata holding it tightly earning a blush from the girl. As they entered they quickly realized that the had a mix of eastern and western design (A/N: just picture a eastern house with some western mixed in with up to date tech) "Wow" said Naruto as it was all he could say "Yeah" said Hinata replied shortly "Hey, Hinata since we're officially a couple how bout we go on a date, mhmm?" Naruto asked casually "S-sure, Naru-kun" she said with a blush as she tip toed to give Naruto a kiss on the cheek surprising the before running off. Coming out of the daze Naruto quickly shouted "I'll pick you at 6" turning around she quickly nodded before running off again at full speed while "Omg Omg I have a date with Naruto-kun!!"

2 Hours later..... Hyuga Compund

Standing at the front of the main branch was Naruto dressed in a black tee with a kits on it with grey jeans and black boots finishing of his appeal Naruto had black leather jacket lined with furr he also had a bouquet of lilacs. Steeling himself he rang the doorbell he was greeted by the face of Hisahi Hyuga Hinata's father "Yes how many I help you young man" he greeted "Uhh, Yes sir I have a date with your daughter tonight and was wondering if she's ready" Naruto answer a bit nervous but didn't show it turning around he yelled "Hinata your date's here" he called (A/N Hisahi is going to be a good father but this change only happened after the chunin exams if you were wondering). Turning back around "Now I know how you are as I knew your father quite well but make no mistake if you hurt my daughter I would it that you wouldn't walk, again understood?" he said seriously "Crystal I wouldn't dream of it" Naruto said equally serious "Are you done threating my date/boyfriend, tou-san" Hinata said coming in to view Naruto believe how amazing same looked. She dresses in a lavender tank top with black form fitted black distressed jeans with high-heeled boots and a checkered purple jacket tied around her waist with her dark blue haired tied in a high ponytail. "Beautiful" Naruto said still amazed "Why thank you Naru-kun, let's be on our way" Hinata said Naruto nodded dumbly "Be Back before midnight" hisahi said "Yes sir" Naruto replied "Oh, and called me Hiashi" he said "Sure thing, Hisahi-san" Naruto said "Oh I almost forgot" as he pulled the flowers from behind his back handing them to Hinata "Their beautiful, Naru-kun thank you" said Hinata as she handed the flowers to her father not before taking one putting in her hair "Sure thing Hina-hime" Naruto said while hinata blushed from the nickname.

The Leaf

Upon reaching their destination they quickly entered the restaurant/karaoke joint. They settled down ordered some food and got to know each. Naruto learnt that while his Hinata had grown quite confident and strong frequently flirting back with him he also she been mastering her family's taijustu style and is at a low master's level and a special jonin while Hinata learnt that her Naru-kun had grown extremely well-rounded with everything to about high sennin low kage level but of course they learnt each other like dislike etc. "Uhh, Hina-hime can you excuse me for a few" he asked "Sure" she replied before he left.

A few Minutes Later

'Where is he?' hinata thought worried before she heard the announcer alerting the audience that the karaoke secession was about to begin but that not what caught her attention is what he said next "Our first singer the supposed dead 'son of the fourth', 'Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze!! Singing Every Time we touch and Shape of You (A/NI don't own these songs all right to the original song writers) for the lovely Hinata Hyuga give it for Naruto!!" as cheered Hinata couldn't help but smile.

(Instrumental)

Every time we touch-Start:

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
Need you by my side

'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static
And every time we kiss I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times we've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
Need you by my side

'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static
And every time we kiss I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go
Want you in my life

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
Need you by my side

Finish.

The crowd was loud cheering for Naruto as Hinata was in the back with tears in her but not with sadness but pure joy and happiness.

Shape of You

(Intro start)

The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow
Come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

One week in we let the story begin
We're going out on our first date
You and me are thrifty, so go all you can eat
Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate
We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour
And how your family is doing okay
Leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat
Tell the driver make the radio play, and I'm singing like1

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead2

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on1

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

Again the house was filled with cheers and whistles. Hinata with a smile on face made her way up to stage as she arrived on the stage she took Naruto in her arms well her arms around his neck and his on her waist with their foreheads together "That's was beautiful Naruto, Thank You" she said "Your Welcome, Hime" he said as he stared into her eyes as there lips came closer and closer and finally into a kiss that was filled with love and passion the last for about 3 minute and eased out of the kiss as they needed air naruto said "Amazing" "Yeah it was" she said as the crowd cheered even louder at display of affection "Let's get outta here hmm, Hime?" he asked/said "Yeah, let's I've enough fun for one night" she said as they left in a shunshin to the Hyuga Compound.

Hyuga Compound

Now stand in front of the main branch house stood Naruto and Hinata in the same position as they left "I had an amazing time Naru-kun" hinata said first "Yeah me too I hope we can many more like this" naruto said "Me too" hinata said giving a quick peck on the cheek before heading inside leaving a stunned Naruto 'yeah I'll like that a lot' he mumbled before leaving in a torrent of water.

The image up top is the house so its eastern outside western inside. i guess im a bit early like? 

Comment 

Let me know if u like

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

824K 18.7K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
156K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
952K 58.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
383K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...