"Mr. & Mrs."

Galing kay RyanAddict

Y/N was just a normal 22 year old girl when suddenly-She runs into Min Yoongi on the streets?! Not only that... Higit pa

Prologue
The News (1)
Getting to know each other (2 REWRITTEN)
Meeting (3)
Sudden Encounters (4)
Sleep overs (5)
Found out?! (6)
The Truth (7)
Consequences (8)
Flashy Scenes (9)
Release (10)
A trip (2) (EDITED)
a trip (3)
Fights (14)
Sasaesng Fans (15)
Exes (16)
Regret (17)
The Public (A chapter) (18)
Finally (19)
Love Yourself (OneShot)
Planning (20)
Our Ending. (The End)
Special Chapter

A trip (1)

7.2K 231 263
Galing kay RyanAddict

SUGA POV
What the hell is that sound? IS THAT GROANING? DID ONE OF THE NINCOMPOOPS BRING IN A GIRL AND START BANGING H-Wait a minute...

IS THAT GROANING COMING FROM JUNGKOOK'S ROOM? THAT LITTLE FETUS!-I am this close to barging into his room and telling him to bang quietly.

Screw it.

As I got closer to the room, I kept hearing "Jungkook! It hurts!" and then followed by a groan, is he banging a virgin? I thought the rules were clear, no banging in the dorm!

"Jungkook! Take it out!" whOa, WAS THAT TAEHYUNG? "Jungkook hurry up! It hurts! Take it out!" Taehyung says "J-Just wait!"Jungkook stutters (And when you hear stuttering that means somwthing is going on (͡° ͜ つ°).

What the hell is going on in there! Why is everyone turning gay! "Here let me help" Another male voice says, sounding like Jimin, what the hell. Is there a threesome going on? Cause I am disgusted as shit right now.

Thats it, I am gonna tell them to shut the hell up.

Thats when I barged into the room, to have misunderstood the situation.

"Jungkook! IT FREAKIN HURTS TAKE MY FINGER OUT THE BOTTLE!" "I AM TRYING TO YOU RETARD!" "I JUST SAID I WAS GONNA HELP!" "IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR STICKING YOUR FINGER INTO THE BOTTLE!" "I WAS GOING MAKE A NEW BREAK THROUGH!"

Oh my god, I need to go to church more often.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I confronted "Oh, V-Hyung was being a idiot, and he stuck his finger into a bottle, and we've been trying to get it out for the past 30 minutes!" Jungkook hisses at Taehyung.

"Well, I am sorry! I wanted to be famous for making a break through!" "HOW IS STICKING YOUR FINGER INTO A BOTTLE A BREAK THROUGH!" Jimin says.

"I just wanna say..I am embrassed to be in the same dorm, group, and to have more common sense then you all." I say as I leave the room running into Jin.

"Oh sorry" I say as I look up (Cause y'know, Jin is tall as hell) to see Jin smiling brighter then Jhop-Wait no, no one's smiles are better then Jhope's smiles. He was smiling though..."Why are you smiling? Its creeping me out" "Because...WE'RE GONNA GO ON A TRIP! TO HAWAII!" Jin says bouncing up and down "Since when!?" "SINCE TODAY! PD-NIM GOT US TICKETS TO GO! SINCE WE RELEASED NOT TODAY AND WE WERE WORKING SO HARD! SO HE SAID WE DESERVED IT!" Jin says excitedly.

"Sweet! Can I bring Y/N?" "YAH SURE GO AHEAD! Y/N IS MY GIRL, MAN!" Jin says acting like those moms, who gets overly excited for everything.

"Nice! When are we going?" I ask "in 2 dAYS" Jin says with a voice crac-Wait. 2 DAYS?! THATS NOT ENOUGH TO P- I mean I'll only bring a bag, so why the hell am I to worry for? But, I don't know about Y/N.

      (Timeskip)

"So, are you gonna go?" I ask Y/N over the phone, "HELL YAH I AM GONNA GO! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO HAWAII! WHEN ARE WE GOING?" "2 Days." "2 daYS? WELP GOTTA GO PACK FOR 24 HOU- Wait how long are we staying there?" "About a week?" "WELP 24 HOURS TO PACK IS GONNA BE ENOUGH!" Y/N says screaming over the phone and then ending the call, I swear she's like a child sometimes.

Welp I gotta go pack.

(2 Days later)

Y/N POV
EEEEEEEEEEEE I AM GOING TO HAWAII! I CAN'T WAIT! ESPECIALLY THAT I AM GOING WITH BTS, WHICH I STILL DON'T BELIEVE FKF KA FJD DHF SMF JD.

You probably were waking up your whole neighborhood cause it was currently 5:30 AM, since the flight was at 7:40 AM you had to get ready before hand.

I really, really, really wanna brag to Siyan, but then she's probably gonna ask me to let her go along. (But its too late so, HA!)

Suga was calling you to tell you to go outside since they arrived, you quickly grabbed all your bags (69? No? Okay.) and ran to the front door "BYE APPA & EOMMA! I'LL SEE YOU WHEN I COME BACK!" You yelled at your parents, whom were trying to sleep. "OKAY GO AND LEAVE! NOW BE QUIET AND LET ME SLEEP! I NEED MY DAMN BEAUTY REST!" You mom screamed, yikes, you forgot your mom was NOT a morning person (Niether am I).

(At the airport)

"Hey Suga? What happens if I get caught by the media..?" "We'll just have to say you're our new stylist." Jin replies "Oh alright..So...Do we share rooms..? Or..?" "We're sharing rooms, if everyone were to have a room, it would have been expensive (expEnSiVe gIrl)" RM says.

I wonder who I am gonna share rooms with..Hopefully I can get someone fun ((͡° ͜ つ°))

Currently I am trying to find my seat, which is in first class. It's so fancy in here, I still don't believe this is real.

Oh! I found it! I attempt to put my suitcase into the cabinet but, I am too short. Then, someone grabbed my suitcase and put it in the cabinet for me, I looked to see who would do such a nice thing so I can thank them.

"Oh thank yo-Sunyoul? Why are you here?" "I am going on a trip with the other guys to Hawaii..Why are you here?" "I am here because I going to the same place, with guys also." I say "Ahem..." We heard someone say, whoops we were holding up the line in the airplane, I should probably sit down, when I sat down Sunyoul followed me and sat next to me (Theres 3 seats) "Why are you sitting here?" I questioned "Because this is where my ticket told me to sit." Sunyoul replies "Oh hey! Y/N, were gonna be seat buddies!" J-Hope says (HA! You though it was gonna be Yoongi but you thought wrong!)

"Do you know this guy?" J-Hope whispers in your ear "Kinda..? We knew each other in highschool." "Did you date him?" "N-No! Of course not! I hate him!" You whisper yell "Y'know I can hear you guys right?" Sunyoul says "I can move if you want" Yes. Please go right on ahead. "Ye-" "No, we're perfectly fine" DAMN IT JHOPE!

You were frustrated enough, to fact you just gonna sleep it off, "Jhope? Can I borrow your shoulder" "Sure." What a great g-Okay maybe at times he isn't that great, but thats fine.

I laid my head on Jhope and fell asleep, when I woke up it felt weird..This shoulder is more, buff..Jhope's shoulder was soft, I blinked my eyes a bit and saw I was sleeping on Sunyoul's shoulder, I was about this close to screaming, realizing that were still on the plane.

I looked around me, literally everyone in the first class was sleeping except for Yoongi, you would text him..But you're on a plane thats like 30, 000 feet up in the air, probably in the middle of the damn ocean.

With no signal. (whaT a nIgHtmArE!)

Should I just pretend to go to the bathroom or something? No..Hoseok looks so peaceful when he's sleeping.

Oh my gosh, he's pores. How the hell do I get pores like him?

You were for real staring at Jhope, like the creep you are.

"Are you done staring?" Jhope says with his eyes close "How the hell did you know I was staring at you?" "I just knew." "So are you saying you weren't sleeping?" "I mean I kinda was? I am having a headache right now, so I can't exactly sleep well" He says rubbing his forehead.

"Do you want me to massage it for you..? I know a headache massage trick!" "You do? I guess you do it, it wouldn't kill to try, right?" "Don't worry its 0% painful!" You say put your hands on his forehead.

Holy shit, his forehead is so smoothe, what the hell is Big Hit feeding them? Cause I want some of that.

You started the massage and Jhope released a little groan, which made you blush as hell, but in the corner of your eye. You can see Yoongi staring at you, with a sort of, death glare.

It was scary.

You were done massaging Jhope and he looked pretty relaxed "Wow, you gotta teach me that trick." Jhope says "Sure! My dad taught me time to time" You say cracking your knuckles.

Then just like that, you had arrived at Hawaii! Currently everyone had jet lag at the moment, so we had to areive at the hotel a little bit later then usual.

"Hi, we have a reservation under the name BTS?" RM says to the front desk lady "Oh right! 3 rooms right?" "Yah." "Alright your rooms are at floor 7, the suite rooms! Enjoy your stay!~" The woman says with a flirtatious voice (Bitch you better get rid of that voice, before I slice your damn voice box out.)

Everyone went into a nearby elevator and waited "So..Who's gonna be rooming with who?" You asked

"Oh right, so I already planned out the activities, we're gonna do while we're here!" Jin says passing out papers with lists of activities, oh god. SWIMMING? OH MY GOSH, THE ONLY SWIMMING OUTFIT I BROUGHT IS A BIKINI! ITS GONNA BE SO EMBRASSING TO BE SO REVEALING IN FRONT OF BTS ESPECIALLY SINCE SOME OF THEM ARE PERVERTED! Your cheeks were red.

"Anywho, so I already have everyone's roommates down!" Jin announces, you were super eager to see who you would be rooming with, hopefully it would be someone atleast whom is fun.

"Me and Namjoon, Suga & Y/N, Hoseok & Jimin, and Taehyung & Jungkook together! Now if any of you complain, I'll tell tje front desk lady to allow you to sleep in the janitor's closet alright?" everyone nodded.

You were happy you were sharing a room with Suga, I mean you guys already slept (NOT LIKE THAT OKAY) together, so there was no hate/embrassment.

When everyone went to see their rooms, you had realized that there was only one bed, and thats it. Meaning, you & Suga, sharing a bed. For 1 week. Together. On same bed.

Welp, this is gonna be one heck of a trip.

Holy crap this took forever to write! I just wanna thank everyone for hetting this book to 400+ reads! It makes me happy to see everyone read my books and enjoy them! Just to let you know, soon enough one of the scenes of this book will be....Uh..

Somewhat....

Rated R...? I mean most people who read my books are 13 or younger, meaning y'all are nasties. (Don't worry I am a nasties too.) So prepare for that scene!

Mkay bye.

alSO bTs wOn a bBmAs & i aM scReaMinG

Word count: 1845

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
32.6K 1.6K 22
↳ "I love you Park Jimin." "I love you too, Min Yoongi" ↲ _______________ An emotional Yoonmin story with a happy en...
168K 5.6K 19
I wrote this when I was very young so uh.... too late to take it down anyway- Cringe alert- i wrote this on my cringe phase- A kindergarten teacher...
91.5K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...