secrets || bam || leondre dev...

By evaawilliamss

in which their secrets tear them apart. More

secrets || leondre devries
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]

[35]

3.7K 98 4
By evaawilliamss

Amy's P.O.V.

Me and Eva sat there for a while, eva trying to cheer me up so I forget about Leo. Soon after, we heard more footsteps, getting closer and closer. I guessed it was Megan and Leo. I was right.

" Amy, can I talk to you?" Leo asked.

" No. Go away." I said, covering my face with my arms.

" Please Amy. Can I just explain?"

" Amy, I think you should give him a chance." Megan said.

" Fine."

" Guys, can you give us a minute?" Leo asked Megan and Eva.

" Sure, but hurt her anymore and you're dead." Eva warned.

" Shut up and leave." I laughed at my best friend's silliness. Megan could probably kill Leo, but not Eva.

" Amy, I know what it looked like, but honestly I can promise you that what ever you're thinking, it's not what happened."

" Well, I'm thinking you ditched us so you could go kiss some other girl." I said.

" Not at all. I wanted to get candy floss at first, but then those girls were like, 'Oh hey, Leo! Big fans, let's get a photo.' So I took a photo with them, and they started talking to me. I tried to get away, but they just kept talking and I didn't want to seem rude so I stayed. But then they started talking about how they shipped me and one of them and I was like, er I have a girlfriend and they were like, oh well. And then I started to walk away, but the girl they told me to get with asked to talk to me quickly and then she kissed me and I pushed her off straight away, I swear. Please Amy, you don't have to forgive me, but at least know that I'm not lying. It's alright if you hate me, as long as you know I'm not a lying cheating scumbag. I love you Amy and I would never ever try to hurt you. Ever." Leo poured out.

" It's alright Leo. I believe you."

" Do you hate me?" He asked, looking as if he would burst into tears any minute.

" Leo I could never hate you." I admitted, as I pulled him in for a hug.

We sat there hugging for a while, and I realised that it was the first time Leo had actually said he loved me. Sure he'd said it before, but then it was meant as a joke, and this was the first time he'd ever said it seriously.

About 10 minutes later, Megan and Eva came back to se if we were alright.

" We're fine. Everything's sorted now." I told them.

" So I don't need to beat him up?" Eva asked.

" No." I laughed.

" Good, because I don't think he'd be able to handle me."

" Eva, shut up. You're so weak he could kill you with his pinky finger." Megan said, making us all laugh.

" Come on then let's go." Leo said as we began to make our way back to the theme park.

" Oh, Leo." I said, pulling him back before we got outside.

" Yeah?"

" I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 78 11
Brendon decides that hating Dallon is easier than not being able to act on his real feelings. A.K.A. real life.
6K 167 14
Guy of Gisborne joins the outlaws and finds happiness. But that happiness is cut short when things go terribly wrong.
1.9K 18 26
"The loudest of voices have the quietest sobs, and the brightest smiles hide the deepest of secrets."
7K 417 11
I just wanna take away the pressure I knew you were special when I met you Hate the way you bottle your confessions