Together We Become A Family...

By BlueTheMadChild

Min Yoongi x reader FanFiction. [Completed] You are just a 19 year old musical genius in school who no one k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapeter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapeter 13 (21+)
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chaper 18
Chapter 19
Part 20
Part 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (18+)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Violence)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Final] (21+)
A/N: Youtube series?!?!
Rest in Peace Jonghyun

Chapter 15

340 5 0
By BlueTheMadChild

Yoongi POV
"Well Miss y/l/n, you fainted because... your pregnant. Congratulations."

Everything goes blank for a second. Pregnant. Baby. Family. Farther... I'm going to be a farther. A tear rolls down your eye as you come out of your thoughts.

You look up at y/n who is crying with a blank look on her face.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi... I've fucked everything up and..." she sobs into her hands making you look up at her.

"It's not your fault... I didn't use a condom and..." you let out a sigh before continuing. "What do you want to do because whatever you choose, I'm not going anywhere."

Your POV
"I'm only nineteen... I'm not ready for any of this..." You cry as you think about your mother and her teen pregnancy. "I'm not strong like her..." you whisper to yourself.

"Babe... maybe it's not so bad. You'd be a great mother. I saw you talking to your friend and her Baby the other day, the way you held the baby and talked to the baby, I just knew that you'd be perfect one day. I just didn't think that day would happen quite so soon."

"But my friends in her twenties and I'm practically still a teenager. I'm just scared." You  say through rough breaths, your tears stopped.

"What do you want to do? I'll stand by you no matter what." Yoongi asks again.

"I can't kill them, I just can't. I'm not ready but I suppose I'm going to have to be soon enough." You say slightly smiling as you sigh. "I'll keep them and try my fucking hardest but god knows if that's enough."

"It will be fine. You, me and a little boy or girl running around. It will be perfect." Yoongi whispers with a smile on his face as he kisses your head, his hands taking your own.

After 10 minuets of tears and smiles you both calm down a bit for the doctor to tells you more information and ask some questions.

"Do you want to have an scan now to check on the baby's health?"

"Of course." You say as the doctor wheels in the machine and you lift up your top. The doctor spreads the jelly across your stomach and you jump at how cold it is. You both look over to the little screen as the doctor places the wand on the jelly and starts to move it. You hear a fast paced beat as the wand finds its way to the right place.

"Thats your baby's heart beat. Which is normal and healthy." The second you hear the tiny beats coming through the monitor your heart fell in love, you couldn't even bring yourself to think about getting rid of the baby.

You look at Yoongi, who is holding your hand, to see tears coming from his eyes much like you. The doctor points at the small object on the black and white screen telling you that is the baby.
"Would you like pictures?"

"Yes please!" You smile as you wipe the tears from your eyes, fully embracing the situation. The doctor hands you some paper towels to wipe the jelly off your stomach while he prints the pictures. You pull your top down and sit up in the bed.

"I can believe I'm going to be a farther." Yoongi says as he hugs you tightly.

"I can believe I'm going to be a mother. Im not ready yet but I'm sure everything will be fine." You say as the doctor hands you your pictures.
"You may leave when the IV drip is done. Make sure you stay well fed and hydrated because it's not just you that your food is going to now."

"I will do. Thank you." You smile as he walks away.

Meanwhile Namjoon and Jungkook are in the waiting room oblivious to what's going on.
"Y/n shall I call Jungkook and Namjoon in?"

"Wait they're here too?"

"Yeah Namjoon came with me and Jungkook came after him."

"The of course. Just don't tell them the news yet. We will tell the boys all together a little later in the pregnancy."

"Okay I won't tell the yet." He says as he walks out the door.

You look at your flat stomach and rub it carefully. After a few minuets Yoongi comes back in with the two other boys.

"Thank god your okay y/n. What was it in the end." Namjoon asks.

"Oh... just stress alongside food deficiency and dehydration." You say even though you know it's a lie.

"Thank god. Don't over work yourself. I know you have your end of years like me but take it easy. Your really intelligent so you'll do fine." Jungkook says which makes you smile. You love how caring the boys are. It makes you think about how great they will be with the baby.

You chat with the boys until your IV runs out so you can go home. You walk out the door with Yoongi holding your hand tight. You almost reach the car when you hear Jungkook make kissing noises to mock you.

"Fuck off Jungkook. Your just jealous about how I get some and you're forever alone."

"Ouch.... That one must have hurt kookie." Namjoon chuckles as he jumps in the car leaving Jungkook stood on his own looking sarcastically angry.

The car ride home is full of laughs and jokes. You get back to the dorm and go straight to bed, barely even acknowledging the other guys who have arrived home from practise and are oblivious to what's happened. Yoongi goes upstairs with you while Namjoon and Jungkook explain what went down while they were gone.

You change into your warm night clothes and get into bed. Yoongi gets into the bed next to you and rests his hand on your stomach. You snuggle into his chest and hold his shirt. "You are going to make the best farther in the world." You say as you look up at Yoongi.

"Not as good as you will be a mother." He says making you smile. A thought hits you at that moment which makes you freeze.

"My grandparents are going to kill me." You say sitting up. You begin to panic. "Yoongi how am I going to tell my grandparents. They don't even know who you are!" You mind goes crazy with many many thoughts. A tear rolls down your face as you imagine what they will say to you. "Hey it's been a long time! Me and this guy you've never met are having a baby." You say, acting out a conversation with your grandparents.

"Babe, don't cry. I'm sure it will go fine. Yes, they won't be pleased being how young you are but that gives you even more of an opportunity to prove to them that you are responsible and you have your life sorted out." He says as he rubs you back. "I'm worried about my parents too. They will probably kill me too but that's something I'm willing to go through because I love you and I love our little growing bean." Yoongi says as he kisses your stomach and then your forehead. With Yoongis help, you calm yourself down and eventually fall asleep in his arms.

You wake up in the morning with a horrible feeling in your stomach. You run to the bathroom and puke in the toilet. Quickly after that you hear Yoongi come in. He holds your hair out of your face and rubs your back. When you finish you lean yourself against the door before getting up and brushing your teeth.
"I guess this will be my morning routine for a while." You say with a chuckle "it woke me up well though." You say making Yoongi chuckle as he walks back out the room.

You're getting ready for school when you begin to smell the food Jin is cooking downstairs. You begin to feel nauseous again from it and run back into the bathroom despite the fact Yoongi was brushing his teeth. Yoongi rushes to your side and rubs your back once again before resuming his routine.

"Y/n are you sure you want to go into school? There is only like 3 days left of school until the holidays. I know it will be like this often and it won't seem like a big deal but why don't you just stay here."

"I'm fine really. It's the smell of the food it just got to me that's all. I'll be fine at school." You say trying to reassure Yoongi.

You go to the kitchen and fight the urge to puke as you eat your food. Once you finish eating, you walk with Jungkook to school. The stares and whispers you got during school were normal to you now and you just get on with your day, waiting until you can go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 463 32
After two years of marriage Namjoon and Seokjin decided to adopt two girls, Aria and Leah who were twins. Everything was alright, they were happy unt...
1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
12.8K 1.5K 31
[ COMPLETE ] This fanfiction is my original work. All the characters in this fanfiction are fictional. I don't own any pics or videos. Credits to the...
9.1K 209 21
You are the adoptive sister of a k-pop idol Kim Taehyung from the biggest boy band BTS and he loves you more than his life. What will happen when you...