secrets || bam || leondre dev...

Door evaawilliamss

in which their secrets tear them apart. Meer

secrets || leondre devries
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]

[34]

4K 107 0
Door evaawilliamss

Amy's P.O.V.

I didn't know where I was going, but I needed to get away from everyone. The first place I saw was the aquarium. It looked quite empty, so I ran in there.

I weaves my way through the different sections, and when I thought I was far enough away, I sat down. I began to cry.

Was Leo really cheating on me?

Who was that girl?

Did he ever love me or was it all lies?

I began to drown in my thoughts, when I heard footsteps approaching me. I looked up to see Eva.

" Are you alright?" She asked softly, sitting down next to me and pulled me in for a hug.

" No." I said, as I began to cry into her shoulder.

" Don't worry. He's a dick. I'll beat him up for you."

This made me laugh. I could imagine Eva trying to beat Leo up, but I couldn't imagine her winning the fight. No offence, but he would probably kill her. She's not very strong.

" Sure. Where's Megan?" I asked, changing the subject.

" She was behind us. I think she stopped to talk to Leo."

" Uh-oh."

Leo's P.O.V.

" LEO WAHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!?!? ARE YOU STUPID?" Megan shouted at me, as I tried to follow after Amy.

" No, it's not what it looked like!" O tried to say.

" WELL THEN EXPLAIN, BECAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WAS BREAKING HER HEART!!"

" No Megan, I promise, I didn't do anything. That girl came on to me. I pushed her away as soon as it happened. I promise. Please believe me."

" Okay, only because Amy really loves you. But if I find out you're lying, then I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." She warned me.

" I'm not lying I swear."

" Okay, let's go find Amy."

I hope she believes me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9K 18 26
"The loudest of voices have the quietest sobs, and the brightest smiles hide the deepest of secrets."
251 21 15
The Key.
256K 6.9K 32
So this story has some angst, some fluff, some lemon.
32.6K 990 8
The Red Emperor's own trap becomes his sweetest downfall.