secrets || bam || leondre dev...

By evaawilliamss

in which their secrets tear them apart. More

secrets || leondre devries
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]

[33]

3.7K 107 1
By evaawilliamss

Leo's P.O.V.

I had my arm around one of the girls I met at the candy floss stall. They told me that they were big fans. They seemed nice at first, and they were all flirting with me a little bit, but I had to disappoint them with the fact that I had a girlfriend.

" Leo, don't you think Sammy looks cute today?" One of the girls asked me. I think her name was Ellie.

It seemed like they were all trying to set me up with this Sammy girl, the one I had my arm round.

" Er, yeah?" I said, unsure.

" Thanks." Sammy blushed.

" Aw look, I ship them. Leo you should go out with Sammy." Mia said.

" That's nice, but I have a girlfriend." I told then again.

" If you have a girlfriend, why so you have your arms round Sammy's waist?" Ellie questioned me.

" I was just being friendly."

" I don't see your girlfriend anyway." Mia added.

" Yeah, well, she's over by Saw, with the rest of my friends. Which is where I should be right now, so I'm going to go."

" Aw, please don't." They girls whined.

" I have to."

" Wait, Leo! Can I talk to you real quick?" Sammy asked.

" Er, okay?"

" I'm sorry about my friends." She giggled. " They just think we should be together. They go on about us all the time. But then again I don't blame them. I think we should be together too."

Before I knew it, she was kissing me. I pushed her off straight away.

" I have a girlfriend, who I love. I have to go."

I turned around to see Amy running away, crying. Eva ran after her, and Megan was a few feet behind. She saw me turn around and gave me a very disappointed look before following after the other girls.

Did Amy see all of that? Or did she only see Sammy kissing me.

Damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 167 14
Guy of Gisborne joins the outlaws and finds happiness. But that happiness is cut short when things go terribly wrong.
1.9K 18 26
"The loudest of voices have the quietest sobs, and the brightest smiles hide the deepest of secrets."
935 165 41
"Yeah, I'm magic but you've gotta keep a secret" In which he's not natural blue
256K 6.9K 32
So this story has some angst, some fluff, some lemon.